- Rice flour 2 Cup
- Water 3/4 Cup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mix flour with salt.
Slowly add cold water. Gradually knead the dough for 10-15 minutes so that no lumps remain.
Cover the dough with a wrap and let it brew for half an hour.
Sprinkle the table with flour and roll out the dough. It should be a very thin layer.
Leave to dry naturally. Minimum 40 minutes is needed. And if you plan to store sheets longer, then increase the drying time.
What it is?
Edible rice paper is made from pure water and rice flour. The dough made from these ingredients is rolled out in a thin layer. That it is the basis of this product.
Such paper has the appearance of a thin, almost transparent sheet, on which there is a pattern. It is a strip, directed in different directions. They begin to appear after drying on wood grids.
The product is used not only to give the dishes a special taste, but also to decorate them. Rice paper is sweetish to the taste. It is combined with all the ingredients in delicacies.
Composition and calorie
The main component of edible paper is rice flour. It can transfer a large amount of energy to the human body. But it also contains salt and water.
It needs to be said separately about the KBSTU ingredient. Rice paper contains many complex carbohydrates. However, it does not have fat. And also in its composition there is a little vitamin B6. The product is rich in phosphorus. Proteins make up only 7%. Caloric content of 1 sheet is equal to 20 kcal.
How to make at home?
Many people argue that you can prepare sheets of rice paper with your own hands at home. To get started, take some of the ingredients you need while cooking:
- rice flour (400 grams),
- chilled flour (150 grams),
- salt (25 grams).
First you need to pour flour over a sieve. Salt is poured into it and water is poured. Knead the dough and carefully mash the mass for at least 15-20 minutes.
Place the dough in a separate container and cover with a napkin. Wait 30-40 minutes. After this, roll out the mass until a thin transparent sheet is obtained from it.
Then you should sprinkle the rolled mixture with chilled flour. The mass is cut into squares. Their size should be 15x15 centimeters. Dry the pieces thoroughly and they will be completely ready to eat.
Chicken with mushrooms in rice paper
Chicken breast is cooked until half cooked. Champignon mushrooms are cleaned, washed and cut into small cubes. Onions cut into rings.
Onions are fried in a pan until a golden crust begins to appear on it. Then add sliced champignons and cream to it. All this is fried until fully cooked.
At the end of the pan spread pieces of chicken breast. All ingredients are salted and sprinkled with paprika. The dish is removed from the heat and wait for it to cool slightly.
At the same time, soak the paper. To do this, in a container with warm water placed sheets for half a minute. After that, they are taken out and laid out in a separate plate, while smoothing it evenly.
On the softened rice paper is laid out the finished filling (1 tablespoon per sheet). It rolls up from three sides so that small rolls turn out. The resulting products put again in a preheated frying pan to roast until golden brown.
Trout with vegetables in rice paper
Trout cleaned and cut into small slices. Sliced fish spread in a bowl. At the same time, they peel and chop the garlic finely. It is mixed with fish.
In the mass also need to add soy sauce (three tablespoons), olive oil (two tablespoons) and lemon juice. All this must be peppered and salt. The mixture is thoroughly mixed and left to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
At the same time it is necessary to soak sheets of rice paper in warm water. On soft pieces laid out fish. After that, everything is wrapped in envelopes.
They are placed in a pan, pre-lubricated with vegetable or olive oil. It is recommended to sprinkle them with pre-sesame. The envelopes are lightly watered with soy sauce and lemon juice. All this is sent to bake for 20 minutes.
Rice paper pancakes
To begin with, soften rice paper in boiling water. Then put it in a plate, gently smoothing. At the same time, boil the chicken breast with spices in a saucepan.
Place the boiled breast pieces on soaked sheets of rice paper. Also, add some chopped garlic heads and grated cheese. Fry the food on both sides in a pre-frying pan.
Such pancakes can be cooked with cottage cheese. To do this, take the curd mass, grated cheese, dill and egg yolk. All these products are thoroughly mixed. The resulting mass is spread on sheets of soaked rice paper. Together with the filling they are wrapped in pancakes. After that, they are sent to the pan to fry on both sides.
Rice paper rolls with shrimps
To cook such envelopes, you first need to prepare some vegetables. Peking cabbage must be thoroughly rinsed under water. Then it is dried and laid out in a container.
And it is worth preparing and sweet peppers. For this, the stalk and all seeds are removed from it. After that, the vegetable is cut into small pieces. At the same time you need to peel carrots, onions and parsley. They are also finely chopped.
All prepared and chopped vegetables are pre-fried in a pan in refined oil. This should be done within 3-4 minutes. Then they add salt, soy sauce and shrimp cooked before.
Ingredients fry for a few minutes, while constantly stirring. Rice paper is softened in hot water in a separate cup. Then it is removed and placed on a plate.
Vegetables and shrimps are placed in the middle of each leaf. They are carefully wrapped in small envelopes. Many advise to eat such a dish along with Chinese cabbage.
What is spring rolls
Chinese cuisine is becoming more and more popular with other nations of the world every day. For example, many who love sushi, have already appreciated this original dish. Spring rolls are rice-wrapped rice pancakes with a filling or flat cakes. There is such a delicacy as it can be both cold and fried - it all depends on the filling and dough used.
How to cook spring rolls
The beauty of these products is that they can even be pre-assembled (but not roasted) and frozen by wrapping the film. To prepare spring rolls, you need to prepare and process the ingredients for the filling, soak the finest sheets of rice dough in water. After that, the filling spread out on the edge of the sheet and twist a thick roll. At the request of the rolls baked or fried.
Spring Roll Dough
Sheets of rice paper, you can buy or make yourself. If we have already decided, then the rice dough for spring rolls should be done like this: grind the grits into flour, add water, season, knead the mixture to the consistency of thick sour cream. Brush smear on a dry pan, first one layer of dough, and when it dries, immediately smear another one. Remove thin pancakes when the edges are dry. It is necessary to lay out blanks on a flat plate with sides, covering the finished film. Remember that before baking a new pancake the pan is recommended to wipe with a napkin.
Spring Roll Fillings
Often inside the rolls lay meat, seafood or vegetables. However, fillings for spring rolls must also contain hard vegetables or greens: cucumbers, carrots, celery or bean sprouts, due to which the products have a characteristic “crunch”. All vegetables are cut into thin strips, seafood and meat stew. There are also dessert spring rolls with cottage cheese, fruits, berries and fish, to which ginger is well suited.
Spring Roll Sauce
In this dish you need to lay all the recommended recipe products. This also applies to the spring roll sauce. For example, the products will create a unique flavor bouquet in combination with spicy or sweet chili sauce, teriyaki or soy sauce. The combination of soy sauce with orange and lemon juice, mirin and red pepper flakes will be good for meat rolls.
Spring rolls recipe
A dish can be made from different products, the main thing is that you like their taste. Consider the presented recipes, each of which offers the most successful combination of ingredients for vegetarians and omnivores. Reproduce one of the spring roll recipes, because the dish is very tasty, and it takes a minimum of time to cook it.
Spring rolls with shrimp
- Cooking time: 8 minutes.
- Servings: 4 persons.
- Calorie dishes: 173 kcal.
- Purpose: for a snack.
- Cuisine: Vietnamese.
- The difficulty of preparation: easy.
The snack is popular with seafood lovers because of its ease of preparation. Spring rolls with shrimps are perfectly combined with teriyaki sauce or spicy chili - here it's up to you. Observing step-by-step instructions, you can twist the rolls, even if you do not have special knowledge in cooking and do not know the subtleties of cooking foreign dishes.
- mint (or basil) - 1 sprig,
- rice paper - 1 pack,
- green beans - 100 g,
- iceberg lettuce - 1 bunch,
- avocado - 1 pc.,
- Funchoza noodles - 1 pack per 200 g,
- boiled shrimp - 400 g
- Soak rice paper, dropping all the sheets one by one into the water. Put them on a towel
- Departing from the edge of the leaf, spread mint, green beans.
- Peel the boiled shrimps, cut them in half, put them on the sheet too.
- Funchoza hold for 5 minutes in boiling water, straining, put it on top of the shrimp.
- Avocado cut into strips, put next to the noodles.
- Cover the ingredients with lettuce leaves.
- Twist the billet tightly, eat, dipping into the sauce.
Spring rolls with chicken
- Cooking time: 55 minutes.
- Servings: 6 persons.
- Calorie dishes: 186 kcal.
- Purpose: for a snack.
- Cuisine: Chinese.
- The difficulty of preparation: medium.
Beautiful products that you see in the photo are Asian spring rolls - pancakes, symbolizing the onset of spring. Cooking spring rolls with chicken involves the use of a filling consisting of young vegetables and chicken breast, which are wrapped in filo puff pastry. Pancakes can be fried, but it is better to bake, as the recipe recommends.
- Filo dough - 250 g,
- zucchini - 1 pc.,
- ham - 100 g,
- bean sprouts - 150 g,
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp. l.,
- sweet and sour sauce - to taste,
- Green onions - 100 g,
- carrots - 2 pcs.,
- sherry - 1 tbsp. l.,
- chicken breast - 300 g,
- oil - 4 tbsp. l
- Boil chicken fillet, chop. Ham cut too.
- Zucchini with carrots to rub, green onions chopped.
- Transfer the ingredients to the pan with hot oil, add bean sprouts, sherry, soy sauce. Extinguish everything so that the liquid evaporates. Cool well stuffing.
- Pour 50 grams of oil into the cup, dip the brush, lubricate each piece of dough. Put on each piece of 1.5 large spoons of filling, start wrapping them alternately, while still coat all sides.
- Prepared rolls again grease, put on a baking sheet, put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Spring rolls fried
- Cooking time: 25 minutes.
- Servings: 5 persons.
- Calorie dishes: 198 kcal.
- Purpose: for a snack.
- Cuisine: Chinese.
- The difficulty of preparation: easy.
The rolls made according to this recipe will replace the patties or pancakes with meat, because cooking them is much faster. Fried spring rolls can be served long or cut into small pieces, so their appearance will be more aesthetic. Remember that before you start to wrap rolls, you must fry the stuffing in the pan until it is ready.
- minced meat - 250 g,
- garlic - 1 clove,
- pepper, salt - to taste,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- rice paper - 10 sheets,
- cabbage - 100 g,
- parsley - bunch,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- oil - 50 ml.
- Prepare the ingredients: chop the onion finely, chop the carrot and cabbage, chop the greens with the garlic with a finely sharp knife.
- Fry the minced meat on a preheated chafing dish, put all the vegetables to it, add some salt and season it. Cover the dishes, simmer the contents for 10 minutes. Sprinkle greens before removing from heat. Cooling filling.
- Put the soaked sheet of edible paper on the cloth, put the stuffing on the edge, wrap everything up with a roll.
- Fry prepared spring rolls until crusted and serve.
Spring rolls with vegetables
- Cooking time: 25 minutes.
- Servings: 1 person.
- Calorie dishes: 1500 kcal.
- Purpose: for a snack.
- Cuisine: Chinese.
- The difficulty of preparation: easy.
If you think, what would you like to eat, then check out this vegetarian version of Asian dishes. Spring rolls with vegetables, complemented by rice balls and tomato and peanut paste are very rich dishes, which can also be a full meal. The components included in the mix should not be mixed together - balls, pasta and the rolls themselves should be served separately.
- cashew nuts - 40 g,
- mint sheets - 6 pcs.,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- rice paper - 3 sheets,
- lime juice - 0.5 tsp,
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Tomato - 1 pc.,
- lean oil - 1 tsp,
- round rice - 100 g,
- champignons - 2 pcs.,
- coconut milk - 50 ml,
- peanut paste - 2 tbsp. l.,
- bean sprouts - 200 g,
- sugar - 1 tsp,
- curry paste - 0.5 tsp,
- olive oil - 2 tsp.
- Immediately put the pan with rice on the fire, not forgetting to boil it in salt water.
- Finely chop the tomato, fry it in a deep frying pan, where the oil is poured and heated. Add curry, coconut milk, purchased or cooked on your own peanut butter. Stew until the tomato slices are dissolved in the liquid. At the end, add squeezed lime juice, soy sauce and sugar.
- To rub carrots with a thin straw, pour sprouts for a couple of seconds with boiling water. Cashews fry, break each in half. Mat paper sheets of rice alternately moisten, place on a towel. With the edge along the leaf, spread the carrot (distribute, so that it is enough for three leaves, and leave to fry), bean sprouts, put mint and cashew on top. Minimize rolls.
- Grind champignons, fry them together with carrots in oil. Mix the carrot-mushroom mixture with cool rice. To form several pieces of balls from products.
- The finished dish can be taken to work or serve. Rolls, like balls, can be dipped in sauce.
Spring rolls are sweet
- Cooking time: 35 minutes.
- Servings: 3 persons.
- Calorie dishes: 146 kcal.
- Purpose: for a snack.
- Cuisine: Chinese.
- The difficulty of preparation: easy.
The variant described below will be appreciated by those who do not present their table without a dish for dessert. Spring rolls are sweet to cook at home very easily, and the process takes about 30 minutes. Take a look at the recipe, and you can start making treats for dessert, because with step-by-step recommendations you can quickly figure out how to make crispy sweet products.
- ripe bananas - 3 pcs.,
- sesame oil - 50 ml,
- rice paper - 1 pack,
- white or dark chocolate - 1 tile per 100 g,
- honey - 50 g,
- lime juice - 50 ml,
- vegetable oil - 50 ml.
- Remove peel from bananas, cut each into three equal parts.
- Take a deep plate, squeeze the juice from the lime into it, add honey, sesame oil. Stir well the liquid. Lower the banana pieces into the marinade, leave them inside the plates for 30 minutes, so that each piece is soaked in the dressing - so they will have an incredible taste.
- Soak sheets of rice paper, dropping them for a few seconds in cold water.
- Twist the sweet envelopes, and then send the rolls to roast in the heated vegetable oil. Each side of the product must have a golden crust.
- Melt the chocolate, pour the products laid out on a plate.
Spring rolls - cooking features
The following tips should be considered for those who want to get the perfect products of Asian cuisine. So, the features of cooking spring rolls:
- It is better to cut the vegetables used in the recipe into thin strips or use a grater for Korean carrots. Peppers, carrots, cabbage, and others. You can fry a little or shove it raw.
- Before forming the rolls, it is necessary to prepare rice paper by dipping the sheets in hot water. You need to get the paper as soon as it softens, and it is better to lay it out on a towel, not on the board.
- Rice paper rolls are served with sauce, so the filling is not salted. Different sauces are used: soy, sour cream, teriyaki, sweet and sour. However, if you think to do without additives, then the filling must be salted and pepper.
Basics of exotic cooking
In fact, the product is a dried thin layer of dough, round or square in shape. Its preparation was mastered in China, Vietnam, Thailand and other countries many centuries ago. The recipe consists of only three ingredients: rice flour, water and salt.
From them the preparation, similar to pancake analogue which then is rolled and dried up turns out. Таким нехитрым способом получаются полупрозрачные листы бумаги с мягким, сладковатым вкусом и нежной тающей текстурой.
Иногда в рисовое тесто включают еще одну составляющую – тапиоку. Эта крупа, более чем на 80% состоящая из крахмала, придает клейкость составу.
Как следствие лаконичного списка компонентов, получившееся тесто – практически бесполезная для организма смесь. В ней можно найти только сложные углеводы, небольшое содержание фосфора и витамина B6. True, the lack of fat and low calorie value of the product give the value as dietary, and the absence of gluten makes it edible in the presence of intolerance to this substance.
The simplicity of the composition and taste of the vegetable product is compensated by the wide range of uses. The layers do not interfere with other food delights and spices, and in addition have an attractive appearance due to easy transparency. Therefore, in those dishes where it is necessary to put together the ingredients or decorate them, the paper has become indispensable. However, the product itself is amenable to some methods of transformation.
The uniqueness of the product lies in the complete absence of contraindications. No cases of allergies or other negative reactions have been identified, but sheets are usually consumed in small quantities.
Thin and fragile
Spring gastronomic tradition
Presenting Chinese cuisine without rolls is impossible. The innumerable number of their species can attract to their side even the most sophisticated gourmet. Rice product often appears in cooking recipes, as it can give both aesthetic and flavor completeness to the dish. The layers serve as a wrapping material and can easily replace nori algae, pita bread, scrambled eggs or other components.
Spring rolls got their name because of the tradition of cooking them in the Chinese New Year, which is celebrated in spring. Internally, seafood, vegetables, meat are most often served, but there are even sweet fruit products.
The classic variety of this food, the preparation of which is simply unthinkable without rice paper, is spring or spring rolls. In the photo they look like small twisted spring rolls. The methods of cooking this dish are varied, but all the recipes are simple and easy to master even by a novice. As a result, you can get a truly fresh, crisp and very unusual dish.
- Recipe 1. Cooking spring rolls start with the filling, in this version it needs cucumber, carrot, avocado, Romano salad (analogue of lettuce) and cilantro. Vegetables are cut into thin strips, the greens are broken into pieces. In the soaked rice paper spread a mixture of ingredients and rolled like cabbage rolls, tight and picking up the edges. The dish is ready to eat!
- Recipe 2. This type requires a little more effort, because at the final stage the rolls are fried. Ingredients: rice noodles, carrots, bean sprouts, garlic, cabbage, soy sauce. Vegetables are cut into strips, crushed garlic is fried in an oil pan, cabbage, carrots and beans are added to it.
Dried dough has a very fragile structure. To soften it and make it suitable for culinary experiments, the sheet is immersed in hot water for a few seconds, then spread on a towel or just give excess moisture to drain. The seam becomes elastic and durable.
After a few moments, to the mixture throw the presoaked (5 minutes in warm water) noodles, a tablespoon of sauce, and remove from heat. The filling is ready, further form the rolls, which are fried on each side. They can be laid out on a napkin, let drip off the oil, and then put on the table with spicy sauce.
But not one rolls ...
You can do anything with rice paper, it is subjected to roasting, boiling, stewing and other kitchen wisdom, and therefore can take part in a variety of recipes. The subtle taste of a thin leaf is combined with both sweets and meat or fish products, giving them a special taste. Here are just a few examples of the use of oriental products in the world of cooking.
Even for making cakes rice paper has found its application. On it you can print photos on a special printer, apply patterns with food dyes or create various decorative elements.
From rice paper you can cook and unusual dessert. In addition to the layers themselves, you will need honey, milk, walnuts, sugar, water. Before cooking, the paper is soaked in a mixture of milk and honey, brought to a uniform state.
Each sheet is filled with stuffing (chopped nuts and sugar into a fine crumb), rolled up into a tube and formed into a tight bundle (for beauty, you can squeeze the sides slightly into an accordion). These cookies are baked in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees, then poured over water and sugar syrup.
It will take 2-3 pieces of rice leaves, cucumber, cheese, olives, salad and soy sauce. The first layer of the wrapper is laid out on a flat surface, then thinly chopped cucumber, salad and cheese are placed, smeared with sauce.
The resulting structure is rolled and wrapped in a second layer for strength, then the roll is cut into portions and punctured into a skewer with an olive. It is suitable for light snacks.
Usually you can buy rice paper in stores specializing in oriental products, or on the Internet. Its price hovers around 320 p. 50 pieces (for the manufacturer Aroy-D) or 290 p. for 454 grams (for Rice Paper, Vietnam).
How to cook Appetizing Rolls
It is possible to create main dishes from a simple product, as, for example, in this manual. You will need fillets, fresh or dried mushrooms, green onions, parsley, cilantro. The meat cut into small pieces must first be marinated in a mixture of 3 parts of soy sauce, 1 part of rice wine, salt and spices.
The leaf can be moistened with beer, water or the same wine. Chicken mixed with mushrooms and herbs, spread on the surface and wrapped in an envelope. Fry the resulting convolutions in boiling oil for about 5 minutes.
Chicken filling Second course
Rice paper is a unique invention of an ancient civilization. I do not have my own pronounced properties, it can transform any dish. It is with her that even the usual home-made recipes will sparkle with new colors, and cooking will turn into an interesting hobby.
How to make?
Industrial rice paper at home is unlikely to work out, since its production is a rather complicated process, involving multiple-stage processing and the use of special equipment. But food paper can also be done at home with your own hands.
For the manufacture will need:
- 2 cups rice flour,
- 0.75 (i.e., чашки) cups of cold water,
- ½ teaspoon salt
- some flour for rolling.
- First, the flour must be well sifted, otherwise the paper will have a heterogeneous texture.
- Next, mix the sifted flour with salt.
- Slowly add cold water to the mixture, while beginning to knead the dough.
- Knead the dough with your hands for about 10-15 minutes so that in the end there is not even a small lump left.
- Next, form a ball of dough, place it in a bowl, cover with a slightly damp cloth and leave for half an hour to make it a little infused.
- Now pour a little flour onto a large wooden board or table (otherwise the mass will stick to the surface) and start rolling the dough using a rolling pin.
- Continue the process of rolling until you have a very thin layer.
- Leave the sheet to dry in fresh air. It can be pre-cut into portions, if it is more convenient for you.
- If you are going to use it immediately, then the drying can last 40-60 minutes. And if you plan to store sheets, then dry them longer, otherwise they can deteriorate.
For culinary purposes, rice paper is used to make rolls (instead of nori seaweed). It is very simple to use, and the finished dishes of Japanese cuisine are very tasty, because the rice casing is, firstly, very thin, and secondly, it lacks the characteristic smell and taste of nori, which allows you to fully reveal the taste of the main components. It is also easy to work with it, because after simple preparation it becomes plastic and flexible.
To make the rolls, boil the rice and prepare the stuffing. Place rice paper in cool water for a few minutes so that it swells and softens. Next, place it on a bamboo mat, put rice, then stuffing, and then wrap everything in a roll, tamp with a mat.
Application in the works
Most often rice paper is used for decoupage, that is, decorations of various decorative items.
To decorate a vase using the decoupage technique, prepare the vase itself, rice paper, acrylic paints, special finishing varnish and PVA glue (or universal, but only quite liquid).
So, how to make a beautiful and original vase? Here is the instruction:
- Treat rice paper with PVA glue. When it softens a bit, stick it to the vase. If you wish, you can glue over the entire vase or a separate part of it.
- Now proceed to creating patterns. Acrylic paints can draw flowers or something else. If you do not possess artistic abilities, then use stencils.
- When the paint is dry, simply coat the entire vase with a finishing varnish and let it dry.
Some guidelines for making rice paper:
- Use finely ground salt, as coarse may not dissolve in cold water.
- Instead of rice flour, you can use another one, for example, the usual wheat or corn and even barley. But then the finished paper can not be called rice.
- To dry the sheet should be in a well-ventilated area in a dry place, otherwise, firstly, the paper may not fully dry out, and secondly, it may eventually become covered with mold and spoil.
- Remember that dried rice paper is very fragile and fragile, so keep it with care, preferably on a shelf, covered with paper or cloth (it should “breathe”).
- If you want to get decorative decoupage rice paper, then you can create patterns on it after rolling the dough. You can do this, for example, with a pencil or with forms. And to get a natural texture, simply crumple a sheet of plain paper, then unfold it and lean it against the layer of dough after it is rolled. As a result, all the folds will remain on the surface, and the finished layer will look very interesting.
Make rice paper at home and use it for its intended purpose.
Total recipes including Rice paper: 71
- December 7, 2009, 09:08
soak rice paper in cold room temperature water (it soaks for 5 seconds.) lay on a hard surface in the center lay out the stuffing and wrap in an envelope fry on both sides until crisp mmmmmmmmmmmmmm as TASTY AND CRUSHING. GOOD APPETITE. read more
- December 13, 2007, 18:31
Soak rice paper sheets briefly in cold water one by one. Then spread out on a paper towel. Free salmon fillet from bones (I had salted own cooking) and cut into small pieces, mix with chopped greens. Put the fish on rice paper, roll up roll. Bake in the oven at temperature. read more
- April 17, 2008, 01:01
Fry minced meat, mix with spices, herbs and boiled egg. Sheets of rice paper are soaked for a couple of minutes in room temperature water, taken out, put on a plate, give a little dry. Put the stuffing on a sheet of rice paper, wrap in an envelope and fry until browning. read more
- December 15, 2007, 17:36
put the sheet on top, curd mass and wrap. fry in vegetable oil until golden brown, very crispy and baked. with paper, make it as for instructions, defrost, and then put a hot napkin on top, and take one sheet and cover again. read more
- February 07, 2009, 03:44
Fish fillet cut into portions, the number of pieces of fish - the number of sheets of rice paper. Season the fish, sprinkle with lemon juice. Soak rice paper in water. Wrap a piece of fish in the sheet, roll like a stuffed cabbage. Put fish envelopes in a pan with butter, fry on both sides until golden brown. read more
- March 14, 2008, 17:11
Soak the rice bumugu in water for 2 minutes, drain the water. Cut squids, combine with cabbage and grated apple. Salt. Add sugar to taste, mix. We put the stuffing on a sheet of paper and roll it up with a roll. We are frying from 2 sides on rasta.masl. Drain on napkin and serve. Enjoy your meal! read more
- April 29, 2008, 22:45
cook the usual stuffing (I had the remainder of the meatballs from meatballs) cut the zucchini into circles (after washing) in cold water, soak the rice leaves on a shredded sheet. wrap the envelope fry on both sides READY. read more
- November 08, 2014 09:52
Add cream, raisins, sugar on the cottage cheese to taste, mix everything, take 2 minutes. Then the sheets of paper are soaked alternately in warm water for 10 seconds, put the paper on the towel in the center of the cottage cheese and wrap the pancake. On one pancake takes no more than a minute. Then fry in a skillet (5-6 pancakes are placed on my skillet) with butter until golden. read more
- March 25, 2008, 01:41
Prepare minced meat: put the vermicelli and mushrooms in hot water for 10 minutes, drain in a colander and coarsely chop. Grate carrots, chop green onions. Mix yolk with minced pork, put carrots, noodles, mushrooms and green onions. Add salt, sugar and pepper. In rice paper wrap in a tablespoon of minced meat, making closed. read more
- January 12, 2013, 20:41
First of all, cook the sauce, as it should cool down a bit to serve: In a saucepan on low heat, melt granulated sugar and butter. When the mass becomes a cockerel (the main thing is not to burn, otherwise it will be bitter), remove the pan from the heat and slowly, often stirring the mass, add 200 ml there. coconut milk. We return the pan to the fire and stirring. read more
- June 01, 2014 23:53
Add minced onion and “Barbecue” marinated honey & amp; garlic from “Kikkoman” to minced chicken, mix and leave to marinate for half an hour in the fridge. Rice paper on one sheet soaked in warm boiled water for a few minutes. We get out of the water, a little dry with a napkin. On a sheet of rice paper lay out 1 tbsp. prepared. read more
- February 06, 2009, 02:33
Soak rice paper for 2 minutes. in warm water. Arrange one rice “pancake” on the board, put lettuce leaves on it, avocados, tomato, fish on them. Pepper, if necessary, salt, add a little mayonnaise. Fold the pancakes into tight rolls, cut each into 4 pieces. Enjoy your meal! read more
- December 01, 2012, 18:01
Bananas cut into thin slices. Mix bananas, condensed milk, coriander. Put together 2 sheets of rice paper, spread on a greased surface with butter. Grease the pan with butter, put on medium heat. On paper lay out 2 tbsp. fillings and lubricate well, especially the edges. (It is customary to moisten rice paper with water. Read more
- December 29, 2010, 21:05
Stuff pork meat with a knife (frozen meat is easier to cut into small cubes with a sharp knife). Finely chop the onion and ginger. Grind peppers, shiitake and pineapple. Add everything to mince + egg, salt, 2h spoons of soy sauce, 2h spoons of butter, a little sesame seed and dill, mix well and leave to marinate for 30 minutes. Sheet of rice paper. read more
- February 15, 2010, 02:32
Boil vegetables, peel, beet skin, pour goyache water and let it brew. Vegetables and eggs (separate the yolk and protein), grate on a fine grater, squeeze the beets and add the juice to the infusion. Soak pancake made of rice paper in a beetroot infusion. Place the beet strip closer to one edge, from edge to edge. Slightly smear with mayonnaise, on top. read more
- December 11, 2007, 11:09
Pre-fill the mushrooms with boiling water, mine were ready in about 10 minutes, let the water drain and chop finely. Cut the meat into strips, fry in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, add an eggplant sliced into strips as ready, add 1 tablespoon of l. soy sauce (I had a thick and viscous, bought from the Chinese, in its composition already. read more
- February 13, 2010, 01:24
Fry the onion until golden brown. Add shrimp fry. Then add cream, bring almost to the boil and add flour. Stir until thickened. Everything. The filling is ready. Put to cool. Pour some water into a saucepan. Dip a dry sheet of rice paper into water for half a minute, carefully remove it, because it becomes translucent. read more
- March 22, 2009, 21:23
Vegetables cut into thin strips. Thaw shrimp, rinse. Stew in a pan, watering with soy sauce (without adding oil), until cooked. If the shrimp are large, finely chopped. Soak rice paper for 20 seconds in warm water. Shake off excess water. Put vegetables, shrimps on paper. Pour with lime juice and wrap in rolls. Serve. read more
- May 09, 2009, 20:34
Chop the chicken, mix it with diced tomato. Be sure to scrape the pulp with bones, and it will be liquid. Chop and fry the onion. Chop greens, squeeze garlic. Mix with spices and other ingredients. Rice leaves gently dip in boiling water and immediately pull out. Put on a softened sheet stuffing, roll up. read more
- February 9, 2008, 23:45
Chicken breast cut into small pieces, fry in a pan in butter, add chopped garlic, grated ginger, and soy sauce. Chanterelles boil water, wash, and add to the pan, stir. Celery and pepper cut thin, add to the chicken with mushrooms, pour greens, stir-filling is ready. In a bowl by size. read more
- December 15, 2007, 17:45
с бумагой зделать так как на инструкции,разморозить,а потом положить горячую салфетку сверху,и брать по одному листу и опять накрывать. берём лист,потом сыр,начинку и скручиваем,обжарить в сковороде на растительном масле,до золотистого цвета подавать с любым соусом. ПРИЯТНОГО АПЕТИТА! всё что надо для начинки перемешать,и добавить соевого. read more
- April 25, 2014 11:30
Mix curd cheese, coconut chips and powdered sugar. Fruits cut into slices, defrost strawberries. Work better in disposable gloves. Rice paper for a few seconds to immerse in cold water, then gently straighten on a towel. I later made it on a bamboo mat for sushi, wrapping it with a pre-wrap. On rice. read more
- November 19, 2010, 23:16
Prepare the stuffing: fry for 5 minutes minced meat in vegetable oil, stirring constantly, so that it is fine and crumbly, then add soy sauce (about 4 tbsp), juice of 1 lime and a few good pinch of ginger and pepper. Fry for another 10 minutes. Take the dry rice paper, dip it in a wide dish with warm water as soon as it becomes elastic. read more
- August 22, 2013, 00:14
Chop the walnut kernels with a knife about 5x7 mm and cut the bananas into small pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Melt in a frying pan 1 tbsp. spoon of butter and honey, put bananas and fry over medium heat, (I literally 1 min) Pour the nuts. Chocolate grate. A sheet of rice paper immersed in warm water for 10-15 seconds - so that it does. read more
- November 21, 2012, 16:15
Mix honey with lime juice and zest. Bananas peeled, divided into 2 parts. Put bananas in honey marinade for a few minutes. Turn so that the bananas are completely covered with marinade. Each pour rice paper for 15 seconds soak in warm water. Wrap each piece of banana in a sheet and fry in hot oil from two sides to. read more
- November 06, 2015, 23:48
1. Chop the brisket finely. Ham cut into strips. 2. Fry the bacon to the state of bacon, add chopped garlic and carrot grated in a thin straw. 3. Add ham, saute together, until softened carrots. Cool it down. 4. Tomato free from seeds, cut into strips, cut into strips of peeled avocado. 5. Rice. read more
- September 30, 2010, 16:06
Shred the radish in thin strips, fry in vegetable oil, add a mixture of soy sauce and honey at the end of frying. Remove from the pan with a hole in the spoon. Peel the shrimp and fry the radish quickly in the sauce. Combine radish with shrimp, seasoning, mix well. Sheets of rice paper wet in warm water and wrap them. read more
- May 08, 2014 09:16
Place the rice in a steamer bowl, pour in the cream, add sugar, mix. Cook in the "Rice" mode for about 40-50 minutes until cooked, stir 2-3 times during cooking. Beware of hot steam! Cool it down. Put 1/3 of rice on a sheet of rice paper, distribute evenly, put a banana on top, cut into thin plates, add. read more
- November 16, 2011, 08:59
We take large shrimps, clean and remove the intestine. Dip in boiling salted water and cook for 1 minute, drain and let cool! Clean and thinly cut the carrots into strips, chop the cilantro large! Cooking sauce: Pour water and stir with sugar, add fish sauce, rice vinegar, chili pepper and cilantro. Stir! Take the noodles and fill with hot water, give. read more
- April 15, 2010, 00:57
Chop cabbage, finely chop mushrooms, onions, fry for 10 minutes, add vinegar with sugar, chili, salt and fry until done. Finely chop the pork, fry until cooked with teriyake sauce. Mix the pork with the cabbage. A sheet of rice paper to immerse in warm water until the sheet becomes elastic. Wrap the filling in a traditional sheet. read more
- August 18, 2013, 22:08
1. Soak rice paper in water and place on a towel. 2. For an omelet: mix eggs, sauces and starch, fry in a pan on one side, breaking through the finished layer and letting the slurry flow down. 3. Funchoza pour boiling water, let stand for 5 minutes, drain, cut with scissors into small pieces. 4. Peel the shrimp, cut along the back. read more
- December 26, 2012 13:30
Thaw frozen seafood. Dampen rice paper with water (you can do it with a brush) on 2 sides and put on separate plates so that the paper is soaked with water. Shrimp peel. Scallops cut in half, salt. Seafood to cook on the grill. Scallops should turn white, shrimps red (if they are raw). Fruits cut into slices. read more
- April 14, 2010, 21:09
1. Soak rice paper as indicated on the package. 2. Cut the salmon into small cubes. 3. Sprinkle with leek and finely chopped celery, salt, season with pepper, pour cream 4. Bind the bag (I made it with a feather from green onions), brush with butter with a brush 5. Bake in a non-stick oven. read more
- March 11, 2013, 22:27
Peel apples, i.e. release from the seed box and cut into slices. Put in the microwave for 2 minutes. 1000 power, so that they become a bit soft. Cool slightly by placing on a large flat plate. At this time, the cottage cheese mixed with beaten egg and honey. Add apples and sliced strawberries, vanilla sugar and cinnamon. Let`s go. read more
- September 07, 2011, 16:12
Preparatory work: for mince fry finely chopped onion to transparency, add boiled beef rolled through a meat grinder and season with Worcestershire sauce and broth from boiling beef, if it turned out too dry stuffing. Cooling down. (I didn’t have all the stuffing for pancakes on the photo) Cooking egg pancake: beat egg with starch. read more
- January 05, 2016, 23:39
1. Onions cut into feathers, chicken in small strips. Fold in a cup, add soy sauce, mix and leave for 30 minutes. 2. Cut carrots and cabbage into strips. 3. Heat 1 tbsp in a pan. spoon butter, fry cabbage with carrots literally just a minute, put in a cup. In the same pan, fry the chicken until cooked. Transfer to vegetables. read more
- March 12, 2010, 13:58
Sprouted grain, slightly chopped, mixed with grated cheese, chopped garlic, sour cream, paprika and basil. From the resulting rather thick mass formed small sausages. It turned out 8 pieces. Laid on petals soaked in water with rice paper and wrapped around a sausage. And roasted in a frying pan with vegetable oil for frying. Remaining. read more
- August 16, 2011, 13:39
Peel mango, cut into cubes. The rest of the fruit and cheese "Brie" - diced. Work surface is covered with a towel. Sheets of rice paper are dipped very quickly (for 5 seconds) into a cup with warm water and laid out on a towel, at a distance from each other. We give a minute to lie down so that the paper becomes soft. Put a little mango on a piece of paper. read more
- August 16, 2010, 10:50
cooking sauce: mix all the ingredients. Pour into a saucepan. Preparing the filling: Cook the vermicelli funchoza according to the method indicated on the package. Cook the dried mushrooms in lightly salted water. Finely chop all the ingredients for the filling. Spread the meat until coarsely stuffed. read more
- September 24, 2012, 14:44
The number of products required depends on the desired number of rolls. I take everything "by eye". So my, obsushivaem lettuce. Peel carrots, wash, grate on a coarse grater. Cut the paprika into cubes. Tomato cut in half and in a circle into 2 long strips. Ripe avocado and cut into sticks. Sheet of rice paper. read more
- March 14, 2013, 16:56
To begin with, we will prepare the filling: At the Chinese cabbage golvka, we will remove the top damaged and dried leaves. We will need sheets 6-7 (if the head is not large, then more). We do not thin the cabbage, we don’t use rough part of the leaf. Wash and clean the carrots. Rub on a medium grater. Wash the leek, cut off the rough green part, disassemble. read more
- April 04, 2012, 22:56
Peel apples, i.e. release from the seed box and cut into slices. A little boil in honey syrup. Cool it down. We drop one sheet of rice paper in warm water until it becomes soft. We take a sheet on a towel and lay out the stuffing from the apples, sprinkle them with cinnamon. And turn off the envelope. Fry the rolls on each side. Cook read more
- May 11, 2010, 00:01
First make caramel. We melt sugar with pepper in a dry skillet, add soy sauce and set aside. Fry onion. Carrots cut into strips and blanches a minute in boiling water. Mix with onions and caramel sauce, seasoned. Rice noodles pour boiling water and leave to stand until half cooked. Fry meat, kneading. Cool. read more
- March 18, 2009, 11:05
Filling: In a deep bowl, mix Ketjap Manis, 75 ml of lime juice, sesame oil and half of chili. This will be the marinade Put the turkey breast in the marinade, it should be completely covered with marinade. Close and remove the marinate for at least 2 hours. Pull the meat out of the marinade and fry in a saucepan with non-stick coating without adding oil, on. read more
- September 19, 2012, 22:51
Peel the pear, cut into slices and fry in a frying pan, warming up the butter and sugar. Cut the fillets into flat pieces and heat them in a small amount of broth. Chop garlic. Cheese thinly chopped. Soak rice paper in water. Put a sheet on a towel. Put a warm filet on it, lightly salt and pepper it, spread it with garlic. read more
- April 27, 2014 19:10
Wash, boil, cool mushrooms (I had mushrooms), cut the Bulgarian pepper in half, remove the seeds, peel the onions. Mushrooms, Bulgarian pepper and onion finely chopped, carrots cut into thin slices. Quinoa rinsed, tomatoes in its own juice peeled and mash with a fork. Pour some vegetable oil into a frying pan and lightly fry. read more
- December 11, 2011, 08:28
Boil squid fillet for 3 minutes. Cool it and cut it into strips of about 3x 0.3 cm. Beans and carrots, chopped, lightly fried. Boil the shrimp, cool, clean. We drop one sheet of rice paper in warm water until it becomes soft. We take out a sheet on a towel and lay out the filling: Beans with carrots. read more
- March 29, 2010 04:28
First (from the evening) bake a biscuit. To do this, beat the yolks with two tablespoons of cream. Separately mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the butter at room temperature and the rest of the cream. Mix everything well and pour yolks at the end. Once again, beat with a mixer and bake in square shape (30x20) for 170 degrees 30. Read more
- March 30, 2016 5:43 pm
1. Boil basmati rice “Quinoa Mix” TM “Mistral” in water according to the package instructions. 2. Mix ready-made rice with quinoa with medium-sized diced pineapples, shrimps and canned corn. 3. Take a sheet of rice paper and soak it in water for a few seconds, gently remove it from the water, let the excess liquid flow out, put it out. read more
- December 03, 2013, 10:10
For rice porridge: Rinse the rice, cover with milk, bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally to avoid lumps. For a biscuit: beat the whites in a strong foam, add sugar and whisk before getting a dense shiny mass. Pour the sifted powder with starch, ground. read more
Rice paper is a component of a huge number of dishes. He can excel, emphasize other components or create a delicate aftertaste. In this section you will see a collection of recipes for aromatic dishes: soups, snacks, main courses. One product - many occasions, so this collection is suitable for any occasion of life: birthday, friendly gatherings. Follow the advice of our experienced chefs, and the ingredient will open for you with an interesting side.