Medicine of animal origin was included in the recipes of ancient Russian healers, as it was able to cure weakened and seriously ill people who had frostbite in the winter cold or had gone under the ice. Good effect shows bear fat when coughing. How to apply a healing tool, has long been known in many families, recipes based on natural product passed from generation to generation. Bearing fat, rubbed into the skin, relieved physical tension and muscle pain, he also disinfected wounds. It is an effective drug to maintain and strengthen male power.
Bear fat, the medicinal properties of which are appreciated by more than one generation of people, was one of the main components of pemmican — a highly nutritious concentrate that replaced full-fledged food in hunting expeditions and military campaigns. With a small volume and low weight, this product was characterized by high nutritional value and easy digestibility. Pemmican is in demand at the present time and is used by tourists while passing long-distance routes.
Use in antiquity
In the ancient Greeks, bear fat, the healing properties of which are successfully used at present, was used as a basis for natural perfumes: women hid its pieces in elegant hairstyles, which were soaked with jasmine extract. The latter, melting under the influence of warm temperatures, melted and issued a delicate floral scent. Ointment on the basis of a natural product gave shine to the skin and was in demand among the ancient Egyptians.
How is bear fat useful? How does it look like? How to use it correctly? What is the duration of treatment? Are there any contraindications for use?
Natural bear fat prepared according to technological standards is characterized by white or yellow color, neutral taste and lack of a specific smell. At a temperature index of + 6- + 9 o C, the product hardens, the liquid state becomes at + 27- + 30 o C.
One brown bear is a “carrier” of 20–28 kg of a healing agent capable of beneficial effects on the human body. How to apply bear fat?
In terms of preventive and curative characteristics, the medicinal product significantly exceeds the fats widely used by traditional medicine, obtained from marmots and badgers.
This is due to the diverse nutritious diet of the bear, including natural honey, fish, insects, herbs, berries, fruits, nuts, bird eggs, as well as meat of forest dwellers.
What is the uniqueness of bear fat?
The high biological and nutritional value of this product fully explains the exclusivity of the metabolic processes occurring in the animal's body during its hibernation. Gradually spending over 5 months, the fat supplies the bear with beneficial vitamins that are required for the full functioning of all organs. The balanced chemical composition of the product allows you to save up to the end of the winter sleep about ¾ of muscle mass and the same amount of proteins. In humans, the opposite is true: up to 70% of muscle mass and 85% of proteins are wasted during the same period of being immobilized. In the process of staying in hibernation, the predator's musculoskeletal system does not suffer from calcium deficiency, which confirms the unique properties of the animal's subcutaneous fat. For comparison: an organism deprived of the ability to move for 5-6 months a person loses about 1/3 of the available calcium reserves.
The composition of the natural product
How is bear fat useful? A unique natural remedy contains in its composition vitamins A, B, E, micro- and macronutrients, proteins, nucleic acids, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, panaxosides, cytamines. The latter help the cells of the tissue to fully absorb the nutrients required to ensure the functioning of the body. Panaxosides, which are also present in the ginseng root, activate the production of endogenous nitric oxide, which causes the normalization of hormonal levels. Also, panaxosides have a positive effect on the process of human adaptation to negative environmental factors, counteract the effects of stressful situations, activate blood formation and brain activity. Omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are characterized by vasodilator and anti-inflammatory properties and:
- lowers blood cholesterol,
- positively affect the functioning of the endocrine, reproductive, nervous and digestive systems,
- significantly improve the appearance and structure of the skin,
- play a significant role in freeing the body from harmful microorganisms,
- help in the formation of resistant immunity.
Bear fat: from what helps?
Sustained use of bear fat to improve health has a firming effect on the body, namely:
- activates the metabolism
- increases resistance to infections
- prevents and blocks the course of inflammatory processes,
- stimulates mental and physical activity
- helps in tissue repair processes
- envelops and protects the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, affected by erosions and ulcers,
- normalizes digestion, blood pressure,
- prevents thrombosis,
- increases blood hemoglobin
- eliminates the effects of psycho-emotional and neurological disorders,
- has a soothing effect
- softens cough for colds, facilitates the release of sputum, protects the vocal cords, the mucous membranes of the larynx and throat,
- lowers the risk of developing oncology,
- boosts immunity.
Treatment with bear fat outwardly
Among the many recipes of traditional medicine, treatment with such a natural remedy as bear fat is effective. What helps a product of animal origin?
Its use externally reduces pain in muscles and joints and is used:
- in the treatment of burns, cuts, bruises, wounds,
- in sprains or tendons,
- against insect bites,
- for the treatment of articular pathologies: sciatica, arthritis, osteochondrosis, rheumatism,
- for skin diseases: psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, various rashes,
- from trophic ulcers.
Cooked compresses and ointments based on the healing product should be applied to a bandage or a napkin, applied to the sore spot and left for several hours. When the pain of rheumatoid nature of the healing effect can be enhanced by a sauna, hot tub or Russian bath.
Bear fat, rubbing which for a few days has long put people on their feet, just as effectively manifests healing properties for internal consumption.
Dosage at reception
Does Bear Fat Help Cough? How to use this tool? In the process of treating most diseases, this product in a melted state is recommended to be ingested for 30-45 minutes before a meal twice a day. Recommended dosage:
- adults - 1 dess. spoon,
- children 6-12 years old - 1 tsp,
- Children 3-6 years old - 1/3 tsp.
The duration of treatment is from 3 weeks to 1 month. The treatment course can be repeated 2-3 times a year with intervals of several weeks. This method of treatment can be used for prevention. For the children's category natural remedy is absolutely safe. How to store bear fat? This product should be kept in the refrigerator. Consume as needed in melted form.
Indications for use of bear fat
The most commonly used is bear fat in bronchitis, pneumonia, laryngitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and tuberculosis. To improve the taste of the product is recommended to take in combination with warm milk, jam or honey.
Internal therapy with bear fat is indicated:
- during the recovery period after radiation therapy and chemotherapy,
- with liver damage caused by prolonged medication,
- in cases of circulatory disorders of the brain resulting from disorders (neurological and psycho-emotional),
- with intense physical and mental stress,
- with an inadequate diet, which caused anorexia, dystrophy, depletion of the body.
Also, this product is recommended to use as a preventive measure for the elderly. Bear fat is contraindicated in children under 3 years of age, during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. It is also not recommended to use this product with individual intolerance. It is recommended to refuse treatment with this remedy for exacerbation of diseases of the biliary tract.
Application in cosmetology
The healing product is actively used in cosmetology, as it has the ability to smooth wrinkles. Masks based on this natural product help soften and moisturize the skin and are recommended for its dryness and flaking. Before leaving the house on a frosty or windy day, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of bear fat to protect the skin on the face.
Cosmetics based on natural remedies well help against hair loss, give the head of hair elasticity and shine. During pregnancy, it is better to refrain from using cosmetics with bear fat in the composition.
It is recommended that entertainers of the scene, namely, the colloquial genre, teachers, and people who spend a long time in the cold should take melted fat inwards as a preventive measure to soften the vocal cords and throat. Consumption rate for people weighing over 100 kg - 2 tbsp. spoons, up to 100 kg - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
Before use, remove the fat from the refrigerator, put it in a spoon and leave it for a while. A few minutes will be enough to soften the product.
In pharmacies, bear fat is presented in liquid and capsule form. The drug is easily absorbed, enters the body unchanged and contributes to the rapid and full restoration of the functions of all systems.
Bear fat healing properties and contraindications
Old Russian witches strongly recommended him to cough, Korean healers used it for burns and heat, Tibetan traditional medicine advises him on bronchitis and tuberculosis, North American Indians lubricated their wounds, relieved the pain and tension of tired muscles, and Buryatia shamans recommended it to everyone, who needed to restore their weakened male power.
But is bear fat useful as much as the representatives of the national medical systems of the planet say? Modern science has helped to clarify this.
Bear Fat - Medicinal Properties
Academic studies have fully confirmed the age-old experience of healers and clearly demonstrated that bear fat has such a wide range of its therapeutic and prophylactic use that it surpasses the marmot and badger fat that has become well-known today. The reason for this effectiveness was revealed as a result of the analysis of its chemical components.
First of all, the anti-inflammatory effect of this substance and its vasodilating effect were explained - they were manifested due to the content of unsaturated fatty acids of the Omega group. The same compounds reduce cholesterol in the blood, participate in the formation of immune function, help cleanse the body of any harmful substances, including radionuclides and toxins, as well as promote digestive functions, the nervous system and improve skin condition and reproductive function.
In addition, bear fat was rich in cytamines. These substances are bioregulatory proteins, which at the level of cellular processes are improved in substance and energy, helping the body to absorb the nutrients necessary for its normal operation. For example,
- a group of thymusamines improves the functionality of the “queen of immunity” - the thymus gland,
- hepatamines - bioregulators for the liver and its protective functions,
- Ventramin harmonize the work of gastric functions
- bronchalamines favor the activity of the respiratory system and explain the effectiveness of bear fat in the common cold, bronchial asthma, colds, cough medicines, and also for such a severe disease as pneumonia.
And finally, the third group of active substances found in bear fat, panaxosides, demonstrate their beneficial properties in regulating hormonal balance, balance the functioning of the hypothalamic-pituitary system and the sex glands, and are excellent immunomodulators and exhibit a pronounced adaptogenic effect consisting in the growth of the overall body resistance.
Contraindications and harm
The most serious contraindication will be, very rarely, but nevertheless common, fat intolerance. To find out it is not difficult, starting with very small amounts.
Another method of treatment will need to search for people with gallstone disease - here it is a strict contraindication.
Fat is absolutely contraindicated for breastfeeding and during pregnancy.
Bear fat - from what helps
What diseases will help everyone and how this wonderful fat is useful? The number of ailments is so great that it is fit to talk about the panacea found.
Why use bear fat yet? It will bring no less benefit to the joints and muscles - it is used at home, like rubbing for rheumatic conditions and neurological problems.
How to rub painful areas correctly? Nothing complicated - it requires only periodically and thoroughly rubbing the damaged muscles and joints with fat, pain is noticeably reduced, the inflammatory process is disturbed, and mobility is restored with myalgia, radiculitis, arthritis and osteochondrosis.
In folk medicine, bear fat has been successfully used for cardiac problems: its ingestion allows you to harmoniously normalize blood pressure, as well as successfully prevent atherosclerosis and increase hemoglobin levels.
The use of bear fat is invaluable for anyone recovering from psycho-emotional overload. Reviews of those who used it, say a pronounced sedative effect and a marked improvement in the metabolic processes of the brain.
Those who solved their cosmetic problems with this wonderful product speak with delight: if before smearing the skin with unreasonably expensive formulations and waiting for never-coming miracles, they successfully used bear fat to nourish the skin, obtain a lifting effect, protect from sunlight, frost and wind. And many have successfully got rid of eczema. Children successfully helped fat diathesis.
The result of the use of bear fat in the fight against tough modern ailments turned out to be quite unexpected: the state of HIV patients after the start of its use showed quite tangible improvement, and in oncology, fat turned out to be an excellent preventive means of exposure.
In addition, traditional healers have long talked about how to treat disorders of the reproductive systems and functions, and it is equally effective for both women and men, so today it is successfully used for these purposes in the field of reproductive medicine. Fat can be used with great benefit and as support for the main treatment, because it increases the immune level and protects the liver from the effects of other drugs and formulations.
Bear fat - application
How to take bear fat? Application always depends on what disease they intend to heal with this remedy. A cold or bronchitis, for example, requires internal use.
How to apply the child? A teaspoon is given to babies under one year old; a teenager can take an appointment in the amount of a dessert spoon.
How to drink to an adult? Of course, a tablespoon would be just right for him. At the same time, the instructions for use are simple: the drug is dissolved in a glass of preheated milk, and for greater comfort it is used with honey or with the addition of jam - and this is done for a month or until a steady recovery occurs.
If you need to relieve muscle or joint pain, heal a burn or wound, apply bear fat externally - a thin layer on the skin surface or as a compress with the subsequent wrapping of a shawl or scarf.
Bear fat when coughing how to apply
The greatest distribution of bear fat received as a local remedy for the treatment of a variety of problems of the respiratory tract. It not only copes well with bronchitis, helps cough, treats pharyngitis and becomes an excellent aid for colds, but also perfectly helps with such serious conditions as bronchial asthma or pneumonia.
To get an effective result, you should apply the substance correctly - to carry out external rubbing of the chest with it. Being used in this way, the fat perfectly warms up the chest areas and removes phlegm.
What is the difference between bear fat and badger?
Часто задают вопрос: чем медвежий жир отличается от барсучьего и который из них более эффективен. Охотники в один голос заявляют: «Лучше медвежий». И вот как это объясняет охотник с 20-летним стажем.
Since these fats are melted down using the same technology (as a rule, in a water bath or in a Russian stove at a temperature not exceeding 100 degrees C), there is no particular difference between them. But from his own many years of experience and from the observations of many experienced hunters and doctors, it can be concluded that bear fat is better than badger in terms of performance due to its more enriched composition. This is explained by the fact that a bear is an omnivorous animal and eats more varied and rich food (berries, nuts, honey, ants, fish, meat, animals, etc.) than a badger. Accordingly, its internal endocrine system works much better than that of a badger (and indeed it is much better than that of any other wild beast). Not without reason, from antiquity to our days, other valuable components of a bear are used in Chinese and Tibetan medicine - bear bile, paws, liver, etc.
Where to buy bear fat
Considering how wide the spectrum of bear fat's healing possibilities is, everyone understands that you need to acquire such a useful and necessary medicine in every home. Where can I buy this wonderful substance? It is acquired by many domestic pharmacies, but if it was not possible to find it in this way, you can place an order on modern online shopping sites, where its price will be quite modest.
There is an option to buy bear fat from hunters. Fat in itself, apart from its benefits, does not pose a danger to humans, but bear meat is sometimes a source of infection with trichinosis. Follow the link and be sure to read, it's interesting.
What is in the composition?
For ease of use, bear fat is melted into a uniform white or yellowish consistency in appearance reminiscent of ordinary lard fat. It is a product without a special smell and taste. If it is stored at a temperature of + 20- + 30, then it has a liquid consistency, but if it is placed in a refrigerator, then it hardens.
Bear fat consists of:
- nucleic acids
- triterpene glycosides ginsenosides (panaxosides),
- cytamines (thymusamines, pankraminov, bronkhalaminov, cerebramines, renisamines, ventraminov, hepatamines, etc.),
- of vitamins: A, groups B, E,
- poly - and monounsaturated fatty acids, for example, Omega-3, etc.,
- macro and micronutrients,
- many other nutrients.
Mode of application
Bear fat is used as an external and internal therapeutic, as well as a prophylactic agent. Store in cool conditions at a temperature range from -20 to +5.
Before use, it is advisable to hold it for some time at room temperature. Warm before use is not recommended!
As a preventive measure, it is applied orally for a month twice a day, one hour before eating. Reception is desirable to repeat several times a year, with an interval of 1 month.
- adults - 1 dess. spoon, and if the fat is mixed with honey, you should get 1 tbsp. spoon,
- children: kindergarten age: 1/3 tsp, from 6 to 12 years old ½ tsp, from 12 to the age of majority - 1 tsp.
To make kids eat bear fat with pleasure, we recommend mixing it with a glass of milk and a few spoons of honey or jam (if there is no allergy to the listed ingredients).
Indications for use
Bear fat is used to get rid of a number of ailments, as well as an additional tool in the fight against them. For example, to improve and normalize:
- thyroid work,
- work of urinary organs,
- blood pressure
- the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys,
- memory, as well as the functioning of the brain as a whole.
Moreover, the beneficial properties of the drug are that it blocks inflammation in the body, dulls pain in the joints and the spine, fights microbes on wounds and even reduces the risk of developing cancer cells in the human body.
- to restore the liver after prolonged medical treatment,
- during physical exhaustion after excessive physical exertion,
- for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases,
- for coughing and for getting rid of other ailments associated with the upper respiratory system,
- to solve cosmetic problems, namely: in the fight against the formation of wrinkles, peeling of the skin, its weathering, etc.
After reading a number of positive properties, there is a desire to buy this unique tool. You can buy it at any pharmacy in your city. The main thing is to first consult with the doctor.
Despite the usefulness of the product, there are some contraindications:
- for children up to three years old, use only for rubbing the thoracic section in the treatment of cough, and inside it is not desirable,
- nursing mothers and pregnant women are not allowed any kind of use,
- people with a diagnosis of cholelithiasis and other pathologies of the biliary tract are not recommended.
Attention! To exclude the possibility of side effects and do not harm your body, we advise you to consult with your doctor before taking bear fat.
Bear fat and appearance
The fatty layer under the skin of the bear allows not only to survive the cold winters of the predator himself. Fat is also very useful for the human body, because it has healing properties.
One brown bear receives up to 28 kg of healthy fat, or, as it is also called, a fat — and after processing it is sent to pharmacies and health shops. Externally, the fat looks like a thick substance of white or yellowish color, which has neither a sharp specific odor, nor a recognizable taste.
At low temperatures up to 9 degrees, the fat of the bear is in a solid state, it softens when it is warm, and at a temperature of about 30 degrees it becomes liquid. Useful properties are saved in all states. The medical value of the tool tells the diverse diet of the brown bear - the predator eats not only meat, but also honey, fish, herbs and berries, nuts and bird eggs. All the beneficial properties present in these products accumulate in the body of the bear and in its fat.
The composition and caloric content of bear fat
To understand the benefits of bear fat, you need to familiarize yourself with the detailed composition. In the healing tool are present:
- natural animal and vegetable proteins,
- minerals copper, iron and calcium,
- natural bioregulators that are responsible for immunity - thymusamines, hepatymins,
- cerebramine bioregulator, useful for the brain,
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids in equal ratio,
- unsaturated acids, among them - oleic in a volume of more than 40%,
- vitamins A and E,
- vitamins B12, B3, B2 and B1.
The properties of fat successfully replace whole vitamin complexes. Calorie content is 910 calories per 100 g of the product - and the cholesterol content is extremely low, so there is no harm from increased nutritional value.
How is bear fat useful?
After reviewing the detailed composition and properties of the product, it is not difficult to understand that the benefits of bear fat for the human body are enormous. Healing remedy:
- boosts immunity and significantly enhances body resistance
- reduces harmful cholesterol, cleanses the body of toxins, eliminates the harm of toxic heavy metals,
- stimulates brain activity, improves the qualitative composition of blood,
- has a beneficial effect on the state of mind and evens out the hormones,
- accelerates the process of cell renewal, promotes the speedy absorption of nutrients by the body,
- helps fight anemia, dystrophy and exhaustion,
- protects the heart and blood vessels from overload
- strengthens the respiratory system - including helping bear fat from asthma,
- fights infections and inflammation in the body,
- improves the condition of the skin and hair,
- well affects the condition of the joints and connective tissues.
Since bear fat has a beneficial effect on hormones, it will be of great benefit to women during menopause. In addition, the internal and external application of the tool helps with inflammatory processes in the female genital organs, prevents blood stasis, normalizes reproductive functions.
Is it possible to give bear fat to children
The remedy is not contraindicated for babies - but in order to avoid harm, it is possible to offer it to a child for the first time only after 3 years and when necessary. For example, they use bear fat from cough for children to treat a cold and ARVI.
- Children from 3 to 6 years without harm can be given no more than 1/3 teaspoon of funds.
- Children under 12 years old - a little more, half a teaspoon.
- Adolescents can consume a whole teaspoon of funds without harm to health.
Does bear fat apply to weight loss?
Despite the increased caloric content, the tool will bring great benefits on a diet. It effectively cleanses the body and activates the process of fat burning, saturates the body with all useful substances. And nutritional value is compensated by the fact that they take the product in very small dosages, which do not harm the figure.
What helps and what does bear fat treat?
You can take the drug for the sake of prevention, there will be no harm from it. Still, more often, the properties of a bear tuk are used for medicinal purposes to alleviate specific ailments. The indications for bear fat are as follows:
- diseases of the respiratory organs
- intestinal and stomach ailments
- gynecological diseases
- lack of immunity
- weakened nervous system
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system,
- skin diseases
- infectious and bacterial colds.
Bear fat is taken from tuberculosis, the product is even used for the treatment of cancerous tumors as an aid, and they achieve positive results.
Application of bear fat outwardly and inward
In order for a natural remedy to bring maximum benefit in the treatment of ailments and not turn into harm, you need to know exactly how to take it. There are proven recipes for traditional medicine.
To strengthen the immune system
Weakened immunity is manifested by a tendency to frequent colds, chronic fatigue, lack of strength. The beneficial properties of fat strengthen the immune system, restore vigor to the body and help to forget about bad mood and the eternal feeling of "weakness."
- To strengthen the body's resistance, a remedy is taken in the amount of 1 large spoon.
- You need to drink the drug twice a day - before breakfast and shortly before dinner.
- For a pleasant taste and greater benefit, bear tuk is recommended to be mixed with liquid floral honey.
True, the treatment will take more than one day - in order for the body to become really stronger, you will need to take a remedy for at least 3 months.
When coughing, it is common to use compresses and rubbing with bear fat. For example, you can mix:
- bear fat - 4 big spoons,
- finely ground hot pepper - 1 piece,
- turpentine - 2 large spoons,
- fir oil - 2 teaspoons.
The product is mixed until homogeneous, impregnated with a piece of cloth, applied to the throat or chest and wrapped with food film for an hour. Bearing fat works well in pneumonia - the use of the drug alleviates the symptoms of even severe respiratory diseases.
With colds and bronchitis
From ARVI, flu, acute bronchitis well help these recipes:
- Bear fat in the amount of 2 large spoons is mixed with a rubbed fresh onion, rubbed with a mixture of neck and chest, put a napkin on top, fix the compress with food film and wrap with wool fabric for an hour. It is best to perform the procedure in the evening.
- Bear fat with honey and milk is heated to 40 degrees and drunk three times a day. The drug alleviates sore throat and relieves fever.
With a cold
If the cold is accompanied by a runny nose and nasal congestion, it will be good for drops.
- For their preparation, the fat is mixed with the juice of the Kalanchoe plant.
- Then buried in each nostril for 2 - 3 drops no more than 4 times a day.
If the cold is chronic, then a teaspoon of the product can be mixed with 5 drops of eucalyptus oil and spread the nose bridge with this mixture several times a day.
For joint pain
Since the remedy relieves inflammation well, bear fat from osteochondrosis, arthritis and arthrosis is used.
- pre-body is well steamed in a bath or just take a hot bath,
- tuk in the amount of 150 g is mixed with 20 ml of jojoba oil and 10 drops of fir oil,
- the heated body is ground with balm in sore spots, wrapped for an hour with food film and woolen cloth.
With gastric ulcer and other gastrointestinal problems
The tool well helps the regeneration of mucous membranes, promotes the renewal of liver cells, helps the stomach to release digestive enzymes in the right quantity. Therefore, the properties of fat used in ulcers, gastritis, pancreatitis and heartburn, they are treated with diabetes and constipation.
Instructions for bear fat with problems with the digestive tract looks very simple:
- fat in the amount of 1 teaspoon melt to a liquid state,
- take twice a day shortly before meals.
It is necessary to carry out therapy for 2 to 3 weeks, with good tolerability, the dosage can be increased to 2 teaspoons.
From psoriasis and other skin diseases
A natural remedy is beneficial for the condition of the skin and reduces inflammation. Therefore, it is used in psoriasis, dermatitis, wounds and abrasions - healing is faster than usual.
- For the treatment of psoriasis and other ailments, you can make an ointment with bear fat - for example, mix the product with honey in equal proportions and spread the irritated places twice a day.
- It is also recommended for the month to take 1 large spoonful of liquid fat inward - it activates the immune system and will contribute to a quick recovery.
Since fat accelerates tissue regeneration, it will benefit greatly from burns.
- It is best to apply undiluted, clean fat.
- A cotton swab or cotton pad is dipped into it and the fat is gently applied to the affected surface.
- You do not need to band up the smeared place; you need to repeat the procedure every day until the burn completely disappears.
The beneficial properties of bear fat contribute to the rapid healing of fractures in the rectum, as well as help to remove hemorrhoids. The treatment method is as follows:
- for cracks and knots that have come out, it is necessary to lubricate the anus daily with melted fat - until the wounds heal,
- in chronic illness and internal nodes, you can make small rectal candles from solid fat and use them daily until recovery, changing twice a day.
A natural remedy helps to achieve recovery even with oncology, since it launches the entire immune system and prevents the cancer cells from expanding, causing damage to the body.
- In the initial stages of the disease (1 or 2), liquid fat, brandy and aloe juice are mixed in equal proportions, and then they drink just 1 large spoon three times a day shortly before meals.
- Fat allows you to quickly restore the usual functions of the body after chemotherapy and reduce its overall harm. The tool is mixed in equal ratio with honey and take the medicine by mouth for 1 large spoon three times a day.
For face and body
The tool softens the skin and rejuvenates the cells, helps to get rid of problems with the production of subcutaneous fat and eliminates inflammation.
- The melted tuk of a bear in a volume of 30 ml is mixed in an equal ratio with shea butter, then warmed to a warm temperature with a pair. You can add your favorite essential oils to the mask. After the mixture has cooled, it is applied to the face for a quarter of an hour.
The mask with bear fat is suitable not only for the face, but also for the hands, and for the whole body.
For beauty hair
The natural product strengthens the hair roots, normalizes the oily skin of the scalp, adds volume and silkiness to the curls.
- 1 large spoonful of fat is mixed with the same amount of honey, add 5 drops of orange essential oil. The semi-liquid mixture is rubbed into the scalp at the roots and left for an hour and a half, and then washed off without the use of shampoo.
Harm of bear fat and contraindications
Beneficial bear fat in traditional medicine still has some contraindications. Harm from him will be if you take the remedy:
- with individual allergies,
- with stones in the gall bladder and inflammation of the biliary tract,
- while taking antibiotics, hormonal drugs and psychotropic drugs,
- at the age of less than 3 years.
It is also forbidden to use bear fat during pregnancy - its properties may harm the mother and fetus.
What fat is better: bearish or badger
In addition to the fat bear, health shops and pharmacies can also find badger fat. The properties of these tools are very similar, and there are still disputes over which of them will benefit more.
Most researchers are inclined to believe that the beneficial properties of bear fat are still greater. The diet of this predator is more diverse, respectively, more valuable substances accumulate in the subcutaneous layer.
How to melt bear fat at home
In most recipes, fat is used in liquid form — it must be melted before use. Do it like this:
- fat is passed through a meat grinder to make its structure more friable,
- then placed in a small saucepan and heated in a water bath, stirring with a wooden spoon,
- по окончании процесса жидкий тук фильтруют, разливают по стерильным банкам, остужают и помещают в холодильник.
Fat melting takes about 3 hours, while it is important to ensure that the temperature does not rise above 90 degrees - otherwise all useful properties will disappear.
How to choose bear fat
In pharmacies, you can find both bear fat in capsules, and means in banks, and private sellers can sell the product in the form of pieces of solid fat.
- A quality product has a white or cream color, homogeneous in texture, has no sharp smell.
- There should be no traces of blood or wool in the product.
- The natural product melts at a temperature above 26 degrees, becoming liquid, and at a temperature below 9 degrees it solidifies.
- High-quality fat in the liquid state is easily mixed with honey to a state of homogeneous mass.
The benefits and harms of bear fat depend on whether there are no strict contraindications. In the absence of those, the properties of the fat of a forest predator will bring great benefits to the body and help in the healing of a number of ailments.
How to overcome a cough?
First of all, bear fat is used in the treatment of cough and bronchitis.
It can be applied in two ways: externally and internally. Its dosage for internal use:
In the religious sphere, the anointing was still of significant importance before, after the Homeric period, many of its rites were transferred to Roman civilization. Anointing for sacred purposes is practiced by people who have consulted with the oracle of Trophonius, people who wore holy oxen in the temple during the Dionysian festivals, and women who were anointed with expensive fragrant oil before marriage. Although it is obvious that the intention of the Greek brides was not exclusively religious, other important rituals of the old Greece did indeed fully enter the sphere of the sacred thing.
- for adults and children from 7 years old - 1 tsp.,
- children from 3 to 5 years old - 1/3 tsp.,
- from 5 to 7 - 1/2 tsp.
There are several ways to treat this folk remedy. Everyone can choose for themselves more suitable.
If you and your child have no problems with the assimilation of dairy products, you can dissolve the fat in warm milk. This drink should be drunk before eating in small sips.
For example, a ritual that the Romans would later practice to wash, anoint and decorate stones and other sacred objects, or to anoint statues and temples, among which is the sanctuary of Apollo at Delphi, whose pleasant aroma smells from afar. A more pragmatic era, however, is the practice of water and oil, through the brilliant pipe system, the lush image of Zeus at Olympia, the anointing that, besides his undeniable sacral purpose, was aimed at preserving gold and ivory statue, Of course, the Greeks not only used this immediately religious and practical anointing with this miracle of antiquity, which was the Olympic Zeus of Phidias, Also used them to preserve the numerous wooden statues of their old temples and to keep the rays and other structural elements in good condition s of their sacred buildings.
Honey to help
Since the fat of the bear is not very pleasant to the taste, it can be mixed with honey. It will strengthen the healing properties and make the treatment more pleasant. Before use, the product is desirable to melt. The mixture should be eaten and washed down with warm tea. Make sure in advance that you or your child are not allergic to honey.
Jam to improve the taste
If you are allergic to honey, jam is well suited. You need to mix it with melted lard and spread on a piece of bread. A sandwich can be eaten with warm tea. Add raspberries, cranberries and blueberries to tea. This tea and berry drink will be to the taste of both you and your kids.
The practice of anointing sacrifices and other offerings to the gods was also common in ancient Greece, and, like other uses of ointments, this practice was not limited to classical antiquity. The anointing of sacrifices and sacrifices of sacrifice can be observed in such diverse villages as the Malays and Javanese, the Wawamba of Central Africa, the Aztecs and the Indians of the stream of North America. The Aztecs, for example, used an ointment containing drugs to alleviate the pain of their victims, while the Indian Hunds anointed them with oil, turmeric, gua, or oil the unfortunate they lured to fertilize the land.
Procedure for children
For adults, this procedure is also no less effective. Since the bacon has an unpleasant smell and does not wash well, use clothing and a blanket for wrapping that you do not mind. Do not use the rubbing method at elevated temperatures.
Less optimistic, Javanese and Malays are limited to anointing rice with oil during sacred ceremonies destined for this grass, while the moons of Myanmar cleanse with water and anoint the plow with oil, which they use in their agricultural ceremonies.
Bear fat storage
Mythologies, if the Greeks believed in the divine origin of fragrant substances, because many of them, or at least the most expensive, came from distant countries and are difficult to access. Closely related to religion, the cult of the dead was also very close in Greece to the use of perfumes and ointments. Perhaps because they wanted to be like immortal gods, or at least like Homer's heroes, such as Hector or Patroclus, who were anointed by the gods after their death, the Greeks sulked and smeared their dead with aromatic oils.
Massage with medical banks
Older children and their parents can make canned massage. The back should be greased and put on her banks. Adhering banks need to drive on the surface of the back for 5 minutes, without taking them from the body. After the procedure, you need to wrap yourself in a blanket and lie down for about 2 hours.
Remember that the treatment time should last at least 2 weeks. Such forethought will not allow the disease to acquire a chronic form.
After burial, the tomb was marked by a trace that symbolized the deceased and which limited the boundary between the future and the world of the living. At various festivals of the year, the relatives of the deceased made sacrifices, poured the trail with aromatic oil and deposited in it the alabastrons, tribes, lexites and other vases with flavored substances.
According to the tradition of Homer, aromas and aromatic ointments were of divine origin. The gods of Olympus not only taught women and men to use these substances, but also took the trouble to invent them. So, for example, when Venus was struck by several satyrs while swimming on the lake, she escaped to hide among the myrtle bushes covering her naked bodies. Grateful for the plant rendered to her, the goddess gave her an intense aroma, which we now know.
Like any natural product, no matter how useful it is, bear fat also has contraindications.
It is forbidden to take it:
- if you are allergic to its components,
- inside children under 3 years old
- women "in position" and during lactation,
- with ailments biliary tract.
Check with your doctor if you have any doubts.
The diversity of mythologies, if the Greeks believed in the divine origin of aromatic substances, is due to the fact that many of them, or at least the most expensive ones, come from distant countries and have difficult access. Perfumes and cosmetics that came from Egypt, Arabia or the East, were highly appreciated in ancient Greece. From Lydia, for example, baccari and briention, two sumptuous ointments that are often quoted from ancient texts, began to be imported. And while other parts of Asia Minor began to supply large quantities of almond oil to various Greek cities, Corinth had a real flavored oil industry, most of which was destined for Western markets, including Iberia.
Where to buy natural bear fat?
Fat of a bear can be bought in a pharmacy or from hunters who are engaged in its prey. But the pharmacy tool has in its composition preservatives and other undesirable additives, and therefore it is significantly inferior in quality and benefit to the natural product. This pharmacy fat is not recommended to be taken orally.
Perfumers of another Greek polis soon imitated the Corinthians, and Athens soon outstripped everyone else for the variety of their ointments and perfumes, as well as for the elegance of their aromatic oil flasks. The temple, Spikendar, and Mary of Bethany. Christianity inherited the rites of the anointing and its symbolism and entered them into its rituals over the centuries. From early times, those who were publicized, preparing for baptism, were anointed with oil and balm, because, choosing Christian life, they became combatants of faith and had to fight evil if it was necessary even for martyrdom, the Highest form of Christian athletics.
Bear fat characteristics:
- has a white color with a hint of yellowness,
- liquefies at +27 ° C, at +6 ° C turns into mush,
- if you keep it at room temperature for a couple of days, it can be divided into fractions. From above it will become transparent, from below white and more dense,
- mixed with honey until smooth,
- with proper warming, the presence of hair and blood in the product is excluded,
- has a specific, but not strong and unobtrusive smell,
- when melted it becomes transparent.
Take care of purchasing the product. Treating a cough with a fake may not bring results and ruin the reputation of a natural remedy.
Bear fat in cosmetology
Later, when the spiritual hierarchy was completely forged, the anointing of the priests of the Old Testament served as a model for priests and bishops. Finally, inspired by the precedents of Visgogat in Spain, based, in turn, on the Hebrew texts, the Latin Church established the anointing of the kings during their coronation.
Even today, the Roman Catholic Church attaches great importance to consecrated oils. His officials use oil advertised to anoint candidates for baptism and the hands of priests or to sanctify altars. And in a ritual that, apparently, has no equivalent in any other religion is not the same as anointing the sick, a common ritual in different cultures, to do with those who are about to die, uses oil to the sick to anoint the hands and forehead of the dying person in the mystery of extreme anointing.
If your cough is caused by allergies, then the above treatments will not be effective. In such a situation, the help of a specialist will be required.
Methods of traditional medicine come to our rescue at the right time. But do not try to rely only on their own knowledge. Always consult with experts. Monitor the condition of your body. Be healthy!
But even more than these sacred oils, hrism is especially important for the Roman church, a mixture of olive oil and balsam of Judea or Galahad, whose consecration is usually celebrated on Holy Thursday on the occasion of the mass of Christ. After being consecrated by the bishop, this chrism, whose simple phonetics invoke Christ, serves to anoint the newly baptized, plays an important role in the consecration ceremony of the bishops and, of course, in the sacrament of confirmation.
Equally important in the churches of the East, hrism often has a more complex composition. In some of these churches, the ointment of this sacred ointment adds about forty different perfumes, including cinnamon, flower essences, amber, aloe tree, cloves, nutmeg and red roses from Iraq.
Systems of the human body.
The use of bear fat is different. In folk medicine, it is used to treat diseases of the respiratory tract (tuberculosis, severe forms of pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, colds), treats diseases of the liver and stomach (gastric and duodenal ulcer, pancreatitis, colitis, gastritis), improves the activity of the intestine. Even in folk medicine, it is known as a means of inhibiting various diseases, helping with exhaustion, restoring the body after chemotherapy, antibiotics, healing purulent wounds, is used in the treatment of diathesis in babies, pruritus, increases sexual potency in men, relieves tension in muscles.
In this complex oriental recipe, there was also a speacnar, a precious aroma from the Himalayas, with which Maria Bethany, sister of Lazarus and Martha, anointed the feet of the Messiah, filling the whole house with her scent. Spikenar became part of the sacred incense, which was used in the Jerusalem Temple. And the kithi, the famous sacred spirits of the Egyptian temples, were also made of speacard.
Crying about the body of Christ, Nicolas Poussin. Although there is a lot of confusion in this, Mary from Bethany can be the same person as Mary Magdalene, and therefore one of the women who anointed his body in the tomb. From ancient Egypt to Judaism. Although the earliest recipes for the development of ointments and perfumes that we have are described in Sumerian tablets, undoubtedly in Pharaoh Egypt, where the cosmetic and perfume industry has acquired its greatest splendor. As in all countries where the sun and lack of moisture wash the skin extremely unusually, the ancient Egyptians used a large number of ointments, creams, oils and balms.
The use of bear fat is also known in cosmetology - it helps to normalize blood circulation, which significantly improves the condition of the skin and eliminates acne.
Consider the use of bear fat.
for various diseases
For colds and flu and lung disease with bear fat, rub the chest and back until completely absorbed, then put on warm clothes and take cover with a warm blanket.
And, as the images on the festive banquets show, various written documents and numerous cans found in the royal tombs, the Egyptians also made extensive use of perfumes, oils, and other aromatic fats. Extremely clean, the Egyptians washed out several times a day, getting up, before eating and, of course, before all the ceremonies and social events. After bathing in the Nile - or pouring water on their wealthy servants - men and women anointed their bodies with oils and animal fats so that their skin was smooth and smooth.
It is very effective to do a can massage. What you need to grease the back and put the jar. When the bank sticks, you need to drive it all over your back, not tearing it from the skin and turning it in a circle. The massage lasts 7 minutes, until the back turns red evenly. After the end of the procedure, the patient must be provided with pastel peace for 2 hours.
Bear fat - contraindications
Among the most commonly used vegetable oils were flaxseed, sesame, castor, safflower, safflower and moringa. Olive oil and almonds, which were exported from Greece, also began to be added to this list. Animal fats used for cosmetic purposes were usually made from beef and cattle, although the ointment recipe for rejuvenating and returning life, described in Ebers papyrus, also mentions suet, as well as frankincense, beeswax, juniper oil, and coriander seeds.
If you suffer from a dry cough or bronchitis, sore throat, then you must take bear fat inside with hot milk. At a cold nose is lubricated until full recovery.
When it becomes necessary to be in the cold for a long time or to communicate with people, it is recommended to take 1 tbsp. a day of bear fat to soften the vocal cords and cure the throat. Before use, the fat must be melted to room temperature.
Children and adolescents bear fat is better to take half a teaspoon with a glass of hot milk. To enhance the therapeutic properties, you can add honey. If the child does not tolerate milk, the fat can be spread on a slice of black bread, washed down with tea with raspberries or a decoction of herbs.
If you feel the first signs of the disease - sore throat, runny nose, headache and feeling unwell, immediately start taking bear fat with baby jam. It is better to take it simultaneously both internally and externally to prevent the development of the disease or to stop its development. After the disappearance of all symptoms, treatment with bear fat should be continued to prevent the chronic form of the disease.
Bear fat is good for treating cardiovascular diseases. With the help of fatty acids contained in it, it regulates cholesterol metabolism in the blood and prevents the development of atherosclerosis. All older people are advised to take fat as prevention of atherosclerosis and stroke. Every day, take it one teaspoon with meals, drinking plenty of hot water.
Actively use bear fat in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. Fat has the ability to increase blood circulation in the diseased part of the body, increasing the access of nutrients, provides mobility of the joints.
In such diseases as arthritis, lumbago, neuritis, muscle aches, rheumatism, sciatica, sprains and injuries, it is helpful to rub with fat. A small amount of fat is rubbed into the skin, then wrapped with a warm scarf.
There are other effective recipes.
getting rid of the above diseases
It is necessary to take 200 g of bear fat and melt in a water bath, add 2 ml of jojoba oil, 10 drops of spruce oil, 10 drops of tea tree oil. To rub the prepared mix to sore points.
Или смешайте 10 ст.л. медвежьего жира с несколько штук пропущенным через мясорубку свежым горьким красным перцем , 4 ст.л. скипидара и 5 ст.л. пихтового масла и настоять данную мазь в течение суток. Перед нанесением лекарства на кожу, желательно распарить кожу.
Состав и лечение медвежьим жиром
Bear fat is considered an effective treatment and has been known for a long time. It is widely used by the peoples of China, Tibet, Siberia. For many northern nations, bear hunting is vital because it brings fur and meat. In Russia tubs with bear fat, which was used in the treatment of almost all ailments, were stored in almost every hut. They were treated with chronic diseases, colds, wounds, sore joints and much more.
In the last century, during the Great Patriotic War, hunting farms of Siberia and the Far East received a special assignment. For the needs of the front, bear meat was mined, and its fat was sent to hospitals to help the seriously wounded soldiers get on their feet. To date, this tool not only has not lost its significance, but also has moved from the category of folk to the traditional. In pharmacies, it is increasingly possible to find bubbles with a filled white mass. What is so special is hidden behind the glass - the composition and treatment of bear fat.
Bear fat is a natural complex of nutrients. It can be white, yellow or pale yellow. At room temperature and above it is in the liquid state, but it is worth lowering the degrees (to + 5 ... + 9) and the mass acquires the consistency of thick porridge. Qualitatively melted fat in a liquid state is transparent, will not contain impurities and impurities (hair, blood). A peculiar smell is present, but not intrusive.
Bear fat in a large amount contains such nutrients as: vitamins of group B, provitamin A, proteins, pactins, panaxosides, straws, fatty acids, mineral substances and others. They are in an easily digestible form, which facilitates the entry into the tissue and accelerates the process of exposure.
The use of bear fat helps to strengthen the immune system, the healing of ulcers and purulent wounds, the purification of the bronchi, the elimination of inflammatory reactions. It helps protect the liver from the negative effects of drugs, improves enzyme formation. The substances in the composition of bear fat prevent the development and treat such diseases as: pneumonia, bronchitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, colitis, pancreatitis and others.
Bear Fat Treatment
As prophylactic bear fat is recommended to take:
Adults - in the composition with honey - 1 tbsp. in the morning and evening 30 minutes before meals,
Adults - without honey - 1 des.l. in the same way
Children - depending on weight, up to 40 kg - 1 tsp, over 40 kg - 1 dessert spoon.
Such a reception scheme will help those people whose activities are associated with frequent or prolonged stay in the cold air, as well as those who by the nature of their activities have to talk a lot (teachers, actors). Bear fat will soften the larynx, vocal cords and prevent the development of inflammation. But it is necessary to take into account that in this case, the fat is pre-melted. To do this, they simply take it out of the refrigerator, take the necessary portion and leave it at room temperature, and the rest is removed again in a cold place.
In the treatment of colds and bronchitis
Adults - 1 tbsp. 3 times a day 1 hour before meals,
Children - 1 tsp. 3 times a day before meals.
For a speedy recovery, with bronchitis, sore throat, dry cough, it is recommended to apply bear fat with hot milk.
With tuberculosis, pneumonia and other chronic diseases
Adults - from 1 to 3 tbsp. 3 times a day for 1 hour before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month. After that, take a break for 4 weeks and repeat the treatment. Such courses with breaks can be 2 and 3 - until full recovery,
Children - 1 tsp. 3 times a day 1 hour before meals
Teens - 1 des.l. 3 times a day 1 hour before meals.
Before you give fat to children and adolescents, it is diluted in 1 cup of hot milk. If desired, you can add a bit of natural honey to the drink, but if you are allergic to it, then any jam will replace it.
Recently, often, children are intolerant of milk, so you can do the following: spread bear fat on a piece of black bread and eat it along with dogrose infusion or hot tea with raspberries.
The tool is used for the prevention of rickets and chronic nutritional disorders in children.
By the same scheme can be treated:
Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer,
Regular consumption of bear fat normalizes the gastrointestinal tract, increases sexual potential, strengthens the body. It is indicated for exhaustion, including dystrophy.
As an external remedy, bear fat is used for:
Abrasions and cuts,
Sprains and tendons,
Dry, cracked skin,
Arthritis, rheumatism, osteochondrosis, radiculitis.
The tool is used in the form of rubbing and compresses on patients or affected areas of the body. It relieves pain and helps to restore lost functional abilities. To enhance the effect, in case of rheumatoid diseases, it is recommended to combine the rubbing of bear fat with a visit to a Russian bath.
Separately, it is worth noting that the tool has proven itself in the fight against diseases such as: baldness, the initial stages of psoriasis, trophic ulcers, eczema, dermatitis, diathesis, pruritus.
Bear fat is not replaceable for women, because it is an excellent anti-aging remedy. The use of masks based on it improves the complexion, smoothes wrinkles, the skin becomes soft and elastic.
Bear fat storage
Bear fat is stored in a cool place where the air temperature does not exceed +5 degrees. Avoid direct sunlight.
Under the conditions, bear fat can be stored for 2 years.
Medicinal properties of bear fat
On the beneficial effects of bear fat, both internal and external, many have heard. What is it?
- The most well-known quality of this popular medicine is to help with severe forms of respiratory diseases - bronchitis, pneumonia, and the early stages of lung cancer tumors.
- It is used in the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, such as:
- stomach and pancreas (ulcers, gastritis, pancreatitis),
- liver and gall (cholecystitis, gastroduodenitis),
- Improves the work of the intestine, its peristalsis.
- Strengthens the immune mechanisms of people, including the elderly, resists the occurrence of colds.
- Helps with weakness and exhaustion, restores energy and strength, recommended for painful people.
- Cleans the liver after taking toxic drugs (chemotherapy), antibiotics.
- It disinfects purulent open wounds, promotes their rapid healing, resolves scar tissue, that is, has a regenerating and antiseptic effect.
- It relieves pruritus, diathesis, allergic reactions, especially in children.
- Improves the health of the skin, its color, relieves acne.
- Normalizes the blood duct, strengthens blood vessels located close to the skin.
- Well helps with aching bones, pain in the joints, muscles.
What else is good for bear fat?
Using bear fat as a medicine is recommended:
- to improve the body's resistance to various diseases,
- to prevent various pathologies and complications,
- for more rapid recovery and normalization of the state after chronic and acute forms of the disease (such as diseases of the lungs, bronchi, diseases of the immune nature, frostbite, burns of various degrees, rehabilitation of patients after radiation and chemotherapy, after surgical interventions),
- in case of non-observance of healthy, balanced and proper nutrition,
- with excessive load (enhanced sports, requiring tremendous strength and energy),
- for the stable operation of the body in the elderly.
What fat - better badger or bearish
Often, bear fat is compared with badger. Chemical studies have shown that in a number of their indicators, bearish outperforms other animal fats in its composition.
Most likely, this can be explained by the fact that the diet of bears is more diverse rather than badgers, for example. The food of clumsy animals includes berries, various nuts, fresh river fish, meat, honey), and the internal systems (endocrine, for example) function better than many other animals.
How to take bear fat cough and prophylactically?
In the offseason, when there is a risk of catching a cold, it is recommended to take bear fat for a week or two on a tablespoon or dilute it in hot milk.
If a person still has a cold, then he should rub his chest, put on warm cotton pajamas, and hide with a woolen blanket. You can also rub the feet with fat, then they will warm up.
Fat should not just smear, namely, rubbed with a boost, then it is absorbed, and the skin warms up. This method can be applied to infants, fat is harmless.
An adult can be lubricated with bear fat to combine with a vacuum massage of the back with banks until intense redness.
With bronchitis drink hot milk with a spoon of bear fat, soda at the tip of a knife and honey. It is important that the milk temperature is far from the boiling point, otherwise the honey will lose its healing properties.
If a person snot, nasal congestion, then you should rub the nose with fat until the rhinitis passes.
Professionals with patients vocal chords prophylactically, it is worth drinking 1 tablespoon per day of this drug - the throat is softened and the health of the ligaments is maintained.
In order not to freeze in the cold, you should eat a tablespoon of bear fat before going outside. It will accelerate blood circulation, and it will not allow a person to freeze. Usually this method is used by those who work in the conditions of the Far North, where cold frosty weather costs more than six months.
Bear fat in oncology
Bear fat is used in the early stages of cancer, it supports the body during radiation and chemotherapy.
They drink it for a long time, at least six months, the monthly course of use is interspersed with a month of rest. A day is recommended 2 tablespoons of table fat on an empty stomach, the first in the morning one hour before meals, the second in the evening. To soften the taste, you can add natural honey, washed down with warm water or weakly brewed tea.
The same dosages are recommended and with tuberculosis, the only difference is that with him it is better to drink both daily spoons in the morning.
Bear Fat in Diseases of the Digestive System
Remedy effectively with pancreatitis, gastritis, even ulcers, has a softening and enveloping property, reduces inflammation, helps normalize the production of digestive enzymes.
And if, with the listed diseases, the fat is applied internally to 1 dessert spoon twice a day, with hemorrhoids and other diseases of the rectum tampons are used, abundantly moistened with fat, inserted into the anus for the night.
Recently, bear fat, as a good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6, began to advise cores to reduce blood cholesterol, stabilize blood pressure, prevent vascular accidents (strokes, heart attacks). In this case, the dose is smaller - 1 teaspoon twice a day.
It is important to remember that bear fat should not be consumed in a cold state, but melted, that is, after a refrigerator, the container with fat should stand at room temperature.
External use of bear fat in case of joint diseases, wounds, burns
External use in the treatment of house fat at home is recommended in the following cases:
- in the presence of open wounds, ulcers, burns, wash the damaged areas and thickly grease them,
- if you are allergic to an insect bite, then the product smears painful or itchy areas,
- rubbing will help stretching the tendons,
- for pain in the joints and bone aches, gout, after injuries, bear fat is intensively rubbed in, then warmed with a woolen scarf or scarf, it is more effective to do this after a bath or a hot bath,
- with muscle strain due to physical exertion,
- with radiculitis and arthritis, as well as osteochondrosis, the natural remedy is used in the form of a compress,
- with diathesis, allergic rash and itching,
- with psoriatic rash,
- in the presence of cracks in the skin, with peeling and dry skin.
Bear fat is also of great benefit as a prophylactic. Before going out under the scorching sun, they can smear exposed areas of the body, it will prevent the occurrence of burns.
Also this natural drug is well used. in cosmetology - mask for the face of bear fat will make the skin supple, moisturized and prevent premature wrinkles.
Also, masks are made for the hair, they will prevent hair loss, strengthen the bulbs and restore the hair structure.
What does quality bear fat look like?
- First, it looks homogeneous, white or with a slight yellow tinge; it should not contain wool, blotches of blood, its smell is peculiar, but unobtrusive.
- Secondly, at temperatures above 26 degrees, it begins to take a liquid form, in other words, to melt. And when melted, it is transparent. When the temperature drops to 9 ° C, it freezes, acquiring a solid form.
- Third, real natural bear fat can be easily mixed to a smooth mass with honey.
- To buy a product you need from trusted vendors, relying on reviews and recommendations, check the quality certificate.
- In large cities, the tool can be purchased in pharmacies and health shops, in small ones - possibly by ordering over the Internet.
We discussed the healing beneficial properties and contraindications of bear fat, how to drink it, apply when coughing and many other pathologies, how to determine a quality product for treatment ... If the article was useful to you, advise it to your friends on social networks.
Treatment with bear fat at home for certain diseases
The question may arise: why do healers advise bear fat in different types of diseases? As part of the scientists found many valuable biologically active compounds, vitamins, microelements, which are essential for a sick body. Adipose tissue is considered a heavy food, but the brown predator has a fat with easily digestible composition, and especially appreciate the internal lard.
Lard has a tender, pasty consistency, it becomes liquid under room conditions, unlike other animal fats. Lightweight structure allows you to quickly soak into the skin, absorbed in the body. The greasy substance is used both for external treatment and inside. Fat is an independent medicine, it is used together with medical preparations. People are interested in: what helps bear fat from? The product has the following healing effects:
- speeds up the metabolism
- removes harmful substances
- stimulates the work of organs.
The use of fat inside
Lard is not heated before it is taken: just hold it for a few minutes at room temperature and it will melt. For internal use, fat is used for the following purposes:
- for the treatment, prevention of internal diseases,
- to protect health during outbreaks of virus outbreaks
- with weak immunity,
- to restore the body after a serious illness.
The standard regimen of fat treatment for different ages:
- adults - one tablespoon,
- children from 12 years and older - one teaspoon,
- a child from 6 to 12 years old - half a teaspoon,
- a child from 3 to 6 years old - one third of a teaspoon,
- Children from birth to three years are not recommended to give the drug inside.
Take the drug 30 minutes before meals, three times a day. Since the fatty medicine is not very pleasant to the taste, it is washed down with warm milk, jam or honey. As an option: mix the fat in a glass with preheated milk and drink without breathing.
Types of diseases that can be cured by applying bear fat
The centuries-old history of the use of this remedy knows many cases in which hopeless patients have been put on their feet by bear fat. And in those days there was no modern drugs and medical equipment. Nowadays, the drug is used together with dosage forms as an adjuvant. Traditional medicine uses a remedy for diseases:
- respiratory system
- organs of the digestive tract,
- male reproductive system
- skin problems
- musculoskeletal system,
- heart and circulatory system
- nervous system
A bear tuk cures a cold without a temperature, a small cough, a weathered skin, a weak burn without medication.
Important: serious health problems require the intervention of doctors. Do not self-medicate to prevent chronic diseases.
For the respiratory system
In the smallest brown bear there is a bronkhalamin, which has a beneficial effect on the respiratory organs. This substance is used by modern medicine in the fight against rhinitis, cough, serious diseases:
- bronchial asthma,
- after staying under the pulmonary ventilation apparatus,
- after burns of the respiratory tract, poisoning with poisonous gases.
With regular use of bear fat, bronchalamine, along with cytamines and panaxosides, are able to restore the affected mucous membranes of the bronchopulmonary system, and clean them of necrotic tissue, pus and mucus. You should not hope for pathologies only on folk remedies. Fat helps to heal, protects against the negative side effects of strong drugs, boosts immunity. Do not take an example from our ancestors: modern ecology is unfavorable, the human body is much weaker.
Consider some ways to treat bearish respiratory pathologies:
- From tuberculosis, pneumonia, purulent bronchitis - from 1 to 3 tablespoons of the drug is drunk three times a day before eating. Course - 1 month, after a two-week break, repeat. Simultaneously with the ingestion do rubbing with a fat of the chest in front and from the back, excluding the location of the heart. The procedure is carried out 1 time per day, after which the patient should be wrapped for 2 hours.
- Prepare a mixture of 100 g of fat, 50 g of milled aloe, 100 g of linden honey. Healing cocktail doctors advise drinking with tuberculosis and pneumonia: 1 tbsp. spoon three times a day before eating.
- The tubercle bacillus brings the patient to extreme exhaustion, weakness. Phthisiatricians for recuperation recommend this healing composition: lard, honey, cocoa powder - 100 g each, crushed aloe, butter - 50 g each, propolis - 1 g, mummy - 2 g, 1 small spoon of ethyl alcohol. One Art. a spoonful of the mixture is stirred with a glass of warm milk, taken three times a day before improving the condition.
- When bronchial spasm take the same amount of rolled squeezed aloe, honey, bear fat, natural red wine. Stir, pour in a clay bottle, carefully cork. Prepare a hot ash in advance, place a bottle with a drug in it for 24 hours. Drink 1 large spoon three times a day, the tool is stored in the refrigerator.
- Diseases of sore throat, acute respiratory viral infections, flu, dry cough, healers treat with this remedy: 2 large spoons of lard + mashed small onion. The mixture is rubbed on the neck, chest, impose a napkin or cling film, warmed with woolen cloth. The procedure is carried out 1 hour before bedtime. After treatment, sputum goes away, cough softens.
- With cold symptoms, tonsillitis while rubbing drink fat, drinking hot tea with raspberries or warm milk. You can mix honey and fat in milk. For adults - 1 tbsp. spoon, the temperature of drinking - 40-50 degrees. If you have a sore throat, do not wash down the fat so that the anti-inflammatory and emollient properties of the remedy work.
- If a runny nose begins, lard and kalanchoe juice are mixed, instilled into the nose 3-4 times a day.
- In chronic sinus, the region of the maxillary sinuses is smeared with Smaltz or its mixture with eucalyptus oil: for 1 teaspoon - from 3 to 5 drops of essential oil.
- People who, by the nature of their activities, talk a lot, sing or work in the cold, suffer from laryngitis and other problems of the vocal cords. The tool is not washed down to soften the mucous throat, stop the inflammatory process. Fat is taken according to the standard scheme described above, until complete recovery.
- When a child has a cold with symptoms of snot, wet cough, they mix equal proportions of bearish lard, flower honey, crushed walnuts, dried apricots, raisins. Serve:
- a child from 3 years to school age - 1 tablespoon of the mixture is divided into 3 doses per day, before meals,
- School-age children take 2 teaspoons three times a day.
- For colds, babies under 3 years old are not recommended to drink the drug. Apply the rubbing of the calves, stop with clean fat, then put on cotton socks, cover the child for warming up. The procedure can not be done at elevated temperatures.
- For compresses, when coughing, take 4 tablespoons of fat, 1 piece of ground hot pepper, 2 small spoons of fir oil, 2 tablespoons of medical turpentine. After the temperature has subsided, attach a cloth smeared with a drug to the sore spot. Cover with cling film, wrap in a scarf for 1 hour.
- Colds of the lungs effectively treats canned massage with fat. The tool penetrates deeply through heated skin, nourishes the tissues of the respiratory organs, removes mucus.
To strengthen the immune system
The inner fat of the bear has a special feature - to strengthen the immune system. In the composition of adipose tissue, microbiologists have found vitamins, trace elements, panaxosides that are valuable to humans. And cytamines help to function the thymus gland, which is responsible for the immunity of the human body.
A person with strong immunity quickly overcomes the ailments, does not earn chronic diseases. The immune system protects the body from cancer problems. The last decades “are famous” for unhealthy food, and antibiotics are treated with one thing and maimed with another. Regular use of a bear drug can increase the body's resistance to unhealthy ecology, restore health after chemicals, and operations. The strengthening effect of fat appears gradually - you should not expect quick results.
Method of preparation: the same amount of bear fat and flower honey is mixed, drunk according to the following scheme before eating:
- 1 big spoonful in the morning and evening - adults,
- 1 small spoon - teenagers from 12 years old and older,
- half a small spoon - from 6 to 12 years of age,
- on a third of a small spoon - from 3 to 6 years.
Remember: babies under 3 years old fat inside is prohibited.
According to historical information, the peasants of tsarist Russia harvested salty hypodermic tuk bears, used it for raw food and were healthy and strong. Former head of the USSR L.I. Brezhnev liked to eat garlic and garlic rolled through a meat grinder so as not to hurt. For nutrition and medical purposes, they buy a product that has an accompanying certificate from the Veterinary Service for the absence of diseases and parasites.
Lard reduces inflammation, restores tissue, and therefore helps:
- regeneration of the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract,
- treats the stomach for ulcers, inflammations,
- normalizes food digestion, produces digestive enzymes,
- restores toxins, drugs, the liver.
Use means against:
- stomach ulcers, intestines,
- diabetes mellitus
Tuk brown predator:
- promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora,
- heals heartburn, bloating, colic,
- helps heal ulcers, erosion,
- promotes the regeneration of the affected tissues of the stomach.
Treat gastrointestinal problems by this method:
- Begin with 1 teaspoon of pure Smalta twice per day.
- If the body responds well, there is no intolerance, gradually a single dose is adjusted to 1 dessert spoon.
- When hemorrhoids come out or cracks form in the rectum, they lubricate the opening of the anus with melted lard. Method for chronic hemorrhoids: a piece of the size of a rectal candle is cut off from the unmelted interior fat and inserted into the affected area. Replace twice a day, until the problem is eliminated.
- Diabetics have to face not only insulin jumps, but also edemas, blood clots, gangrene of the legs. In the natural medicine there are unsaturated fats that restore the capillary movement of the blood, eliminate the side effects of diabetes. Another problem for diabetics is the difficult healing of wounds, which the bear’s fat can easily cope with.
For the nervous system
When consumed ghee a person receives a complex of vitamins, trace elements that are necessary for the nervous system. The product contains glycine, which calms the nerves, gives resistance to stress. Glutamic acid can improve the intracellular nutrition of the brain, stimulate the thinking process, memory. Therefore, neurologists recommend treating the fat product:
- depressive states
- nervous breakdowns
- sleep disorders
- chronic fatigue
- child hyperactivity,
- poor mental ability in children and the elderly,
- memory impairment
- decreased concentration in children.
Fat acts on the body gently, slowly. Drink soothing fat according to the standard scheme described above in the article. People of old age, constantly using the tool, independently take care of their life, maintain a clear mind.
In order to have a soothing effect, they make a daily fat massage for 10 days. After him give the patient to relax, covered with a warm rug. The procedure is carried out before bedtime.
For the cardiovascular system
In the composition of fat there are easily digestible fatty acids, which put in order the condition of cholesterol, expand blood vessels, normalize the blood, therefore the tool is recommended for cardiac and vascular diseases:
- stroke, heart attack,
- increased blood pressure
- venous diseases,
- enlarged lymph node
The remedy is not an independent medicine, but an aid to the treatment prescribed by the doctor. During periods of remission, fat normalizes cholesterol, can reduce the risk of developing pathologies, which often occurs in old age. Use the tool for 1 small spoon at each meal.
The use of funds in small doses helps to reduce weight, because it gives a feeling of fullness, but at the same time follow a diet.
For bones and muscles
Fat during hibernation protects the bones of the bear from the loss of Ca, and the muscles from dystrophy. Therefore, the drug is useful for the treatment of human neurological and rheumatic problems:
- arthritis, osteoarthritis,
- synovitis of the joints
- intervertebral hernia,
- seizures, tunnel syndrome,
- sprains, ligaments,
- diabetic foot.
The tuk was used by our ancestors for pain, inflammation of the spine, joints, to heal severe wounds of soft tissues. Medicine of the XXI century uses a tool for making ointments, gels, creams that are prescribed for problems of the musculoskeletal system. Lard is capable of:
- Fight against inflammation, swelling.
- Expand blood vessels.
- Regenerate tissue.
- To tone up
- Kill harmful microorganisms.
Treat neurological problems in the following ways:
- Against arthritis, osteoarthritis: take 150 g of melted fat, 10 drops of pine or fir oil, 20 ml jojoba, mix everything. Warm up the body in a bath, sauna, rub the inflamed areas with a balm, then apply a plastic wrap, warm it with a woolen scarf. A similar procedure is also carried out with clean fat.
- After the bath, a compress is applied to the inflamed area of the spine or joint by a fat, honey at room temperature - 2 tbsp. spoons and 1 tbsp. spoons chopped onion. And also a similar compress is useful for muscle sprains, convulsions, tunnel syndrome, as it increases blood circulation in problem areas.
- For arthritic and rheumatic pains, a balm is prepared: 100 g of fat + 50 g of turpentine turpentine + 50 g of rolled aloe + iodine 10 droplets. The mixture is placed in a jar of dark glass, tightly closed, put in cold for 5 days. Before rubbing the ointment is brought to room temperature, rub the joints before bedtime. After the massage, the stiffness of the movements goes away and synovial fluid is formed.
- Lubricate the bone fracture site after removing the plaster daily before healing. Fractures overgrow faster, soft tissue swelling and hematomas disappear.
- In case of serious wounds, the injured area is treated with alcohol-free antiseptic (chlorhexidine, hydrogen peroxide). Then put on a wound a gauze pad with interior fat and fix it on the body. Change the bandage the first days 2 times a day, then 1 time daily. But with severe purulent injuries, you must first appear as a traumatologist to avoid sepsis deepening, blood poisoning.
- Muscle pains, cramps disappear after massages with teddy bear + fir oil.
- In case of intervertebral hernia, rub in the spinal area. Before bedtime, tie a bandage with a medical fat for the night to the place of the hernia.
Melted lard is used to treat:
- chemical, thermal, electrical burns,
- cuts, ragged, purulent, gunshot wounds,
- furunculosis, acne,
- trophic ulcers,
- psoriatic arthritis,
- insect bites,
- frostbite, winding,
- allergic dermatitis, diathesis,
- natoptyshey, cracks on the feet,
- scarring on the skin.
Familiarize yourself with some of the ways of using fatty remedies for skin problems:
- A burn of 1, 2 degrees is first cooled under a stream of cold water, irrigated with hydrogen peroxide, then carefully lubricated with lard with a cotton swab. No need to tie up. Repeat daily until healing.
- Frost-bitten areas of skin are smeared with an agent, a woolen cloth is applied. It is not recommended to warm in hot water so as not to disturb the frostbitten capillaries.
- It is possible to treat small ulcers on your own at home. The affected tissues are disinfected, cleaned of pus, then a gauze pad is applied with a fat, fixed with an elastic bandage. With serious wounds, antibiotics are used, so you have to go to a traumatologist.
- Allergic rash, weathered skin, scars smeared with a thin layer of the drug, without rubbing and without pressure.
- Wounds, cuts under the influence of fat are overgrown 2 times faster, as the regeneration of capillaries and skin cells is accelerated, the epithelium is saturated with vitamins and moisture.
- Psoriatic arthritis is fought in a medical way, and lard is an aid. This disease begins with psoriasis, then affects the joints. Bear medicine smear the affected parts of the body, as well as take orally for 1 tbsp. spoon per day monthly courses. The tool starts the internal strength of immunity against skin damage and inflammation of the joints, increases the time of remission.
We add the old recipe of herbalists, which, according to reviews, has a beneficial effect on non-healing wounds: the melted tuk of a bear 100 g + propolis 30 g in a water bath is stirred with a wooden stick until a homogeneous mass. Smeared on a gauze bandage, fixed on the affected place.
Fat is also popular with cosmetologists. For those who like to care for their skin with the help of natural ingredients, they produce creams, gels, masks with a fatty substance and herbs. Women are happy to use natural cosmetics, which:
- rejuvenates the skin
- smooths wrinkles
- returns blush.
Since ancient times, Russian beauties smeared their faces and hands with fatty drugs and were distinguished by an enviable appearance, despite the work under the scorching sun and winds.
Due to the nutritious internal composition of fat used in preparations for hair growth, with baldness.
We present skin and hair formulations:
- 1 tbsp. l fat 1 tsp. rosehip oil + pharmacy vitamins A, E (10 drops each) + whipped yolk + 1 tsp. fresh honey. Beat ingredients, put on face, neck, décolleté. The mask is designed against wrinkles.
- Against dryness of the epithelium: melt steamed dark chocolate (4–5 cloves), add 1 tsp. Smaltsa, mix. Apply immediately: Apply a warm mass on your face, neck. Keep the mask for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- 1 tbsp. l interior product mix with the same amount of honey + 10 drops of orange oil + 15 drops of cinnamon oil. Rub into the hair roots with a strong loss. Wash off after 2 hours.
The tool is struggling with diseases of the male genital sphere:
- male infertility
- prostate adenoma,
- weak potency
A natural remedy is useful for men's health, as it can strengthen an erection, give life to sterile sperm due to a positive effect on the body - improve the blood supply to male organs, nutrition at the cellular level.
In the case of male menopause, it is helpful to drink fat to maintain sexual function. Accept monthly courses for 1 dessert spoon per day, 4 times a year.
Prostatitis will not cure one tuk, which plays an additional role in the fight against a severe problem. Medications and physiotherapy are required in case of illness. Natural medicine drink 1 tsp. morning and evening before meals. The course is a month, 4 times a year. External lubrication of male organs is also used.
Fat predator - a medicine that is used even in oncology. Triterpene compounds play the role of cancer cell blockers, do not allow the tumor to grow. The main condition is to start treatment in the early stages of the tumor. Drug treatment of cancer is necessary, fat only helps in the treatment of tumors of the breast, liver, intestines.
Recipe for traditional medicine for lung cancer: 500 ml of predator's fat + 500 ml of brandy + 500 ml of aloe mixed to a uniform consistency. Drink 1 tbsp. l three times a day before meals. The recipe is used in the first - second stage of cancer.
Chemotherapy causes a terrible blow to the body, but a mixture of fat and honey in the same proportions is able to restore immunity, which is drunk three times a day, the dose is 1 tbsp. l Both substances are immunostimulants.
Some even cure metastases by applying bear bile and lard.
Rules and contraindications for treating bear fat at home
The instructions for using fat are as follows:
- The first rule: consult with your doctor about the desire to use a fat tool.
- When buying a product from a hand, ask the seller for a veterinary certificate to make sure the medicine is safe.
- Целебный продукт – молочно-белого или желтоватого цвета, при 5–6 градусов тепла превращается в кашицеобразное состояние, а при комнатной температуре тает. У топленого сала нет запаха, вкуса.
- Store products in the refrigerator, without access of light.
Do not recommend the use of fat brown predator:
- with individual intolerance to the composition,
- pregnant in the first trimester
- breastfeeding mothers
- with stones in bile,
- strict contraindication: babies less than 3 years old - inside.
In conclusion, I would like to add that St. Petersburg microbiologists are engaged in research of the healing composition. Practicing doctors recently tend to recognize the positive effects of the product on human health.