Yes, the heat is not expected. But who knows, maybe tomorrow the thermometer will be off the scale. So, now it's time to start compiling a summer menu. Yes, so that it is tasty, and useful, and quickly, and, finally, diverse. One of these items of our diet can be considered cold soups. Fortunately, their diversity exists. And when you consider that every hostess is also making up something of her own! I propose to prepare for the heat, and to meet fully armed, more precisely, with recipes in hand. Okroshka, beetroot? Let's watch, let's decide.
The most popular cold soups - you need to cook
I must say that cold soups are not only good in the heat. They are ideal for dieters or simply prefer to eat right. After all, such a dish will not only physically satisfy. Having eaten a platter of such a soup, you feel not softened, as if after a hot one, but vigorous and fresh.
First of all, wash and clean all the ingredients that will be involved. Something is cut, something is passed through the blender. Therefore, grater, chopping board, garlic press, tolkushka, knife, deep dishes and bowls will be needed. Therefore it is necessary to prepare everything necessary for cooking. It is desirable to boil in advance and cool the components that will be used in cutting.
Clearly, you will say now - this is okroshka. Moreover, her recipes are so many - with meat or sausage, with fish or herring, with seafood and by-products, vegetables and cereals, vegetarian options, as well as kefir, water or kvass, ryazhenka, sour cream with water, and even broth (meat and vegetable). Previously, and cooked in the heat.
But not only okroshka alive man lives in the summer. Take a cold borscht or beetroot soup, soup or our other traditional soups, which have long been incorporated into the traditional menu of a modern person.
So, what can you eat like that on a hot summer day?
Immediately I warn you that the contents, as well as the number of ingredients, can be changed and changed. This is only an outline of basic dishes. And I will start with the most delicious and healthy, personally verified by me.
Cooking okroshka on kefir - step by step recipe with photos
It is clear that we must start with eggs. We will send them to boil if there is no cooled egg in the refrigerator. And let's cut the key components of the dish, cooked just yesterday. In the store only brought radishes. Fresh, hard, juicy - that's what she is!
Step 1. Cut the radish
Next, we will process another nice component that was just as fresh and crunched as it should be for a fresh vegetable. I washed the cucumber, but did not peel it. Green specks will create a pleasant accent. We cut the same way as radishes.
Step 2. Crumbled cucumber
As a rule, if I make only one portion (as it is now), I first cut everything and immediately put the components in a separate bowl. After all, stir in a plate in which to serve okroshka is very inconvenient - it can spill kefir, and that is ugly. Cucumbers send to the radish. Their number should be approximately equal.
Step 3. Send the cucumbers to the radish
You do not have peking? No problem. Scrape a leaf of lettuce. And he is not? Well, it is not necessary. Finely shred the usual. I even crushed a little peking, cutting it into strips and sending them to the rest of the heroes of our fairy tale.
Step 4. Peking cabbage
Eggs, I'm sure, have long been boiled and cooled? Peel and mash. No, not in a blender - everything will turn into a mess, but we do not need it. In okroshka pieces of each ingredient should be noticeable. Because mnem somewhere in this format.
Step 4. Mashed egg
Now nothing prevents us from mixing all the components. But, attention, we try to do it carefully.
Step 5. Gather all the ingredients
It remains only to make two operations. The first is to chop the greens finely.
And, adding greens to the bowl, put everything in a portion plate. We need to pour the contents of kefir.
Step 7. Pour the kefir in the plate
We do this carefully so as not to overflow the edges. Delicious and useful dietary hash ready for kefir!
Step 8. Okroshka on kefir is ready
Get ready, there will be a whole bunch of flavors, products and, of course, recipes.
The classic recipe for cold beetroot
Lightly boil the beets. Put the stew and any meat. While the court case, nakromsayte pretty cube 3-4 radishes and 1 cucumber (preferably fresh), as well as greens (2 tablespoons) and a couple of cloves of garlic (it is better to knead it well). And then grate the beets and disassemble the meat (100 g) into straws. Pour this beauty with broth so that it only slightly covers the surface. Put the greens and, if desired, sour cream or yogurt. Salt pepper? Optional.
Okroshka with horseradish and mustard is a favorite dish of my family!
Okroshka with horseradish and mustard
The basis here is sour milk. So, boil 1 egg. Pick cucumber, a couple of large radishes, some green onions. When the egg has cooked and cooled, peel it and rub it well with a teaspoon of horseradish and mustard (to taste). Pour all this beauty with a glass of kefir or yogurt.
Exquisite gazpacho - a time tested recipe
Well, they called him that, but the essence of it is clear - almost okroshka. Is that other ingredients. But I guarantee - it will be super tasty and unforgettable! Initially, all washed and chop the knife into small pieces. And 2 tomatoes, one and a half cucumbers, half of Bulgarian pepper, a little onion and garlic are participating in our parade (1 clove is enough). And, salt to taste, pour a pair of glasses of crumpled tomatoes, covered with a lot of greens. All this can and grind, and kefir pour or water.
Delicious recipe for okroshka on kvass - reduces table degrees
Okroshka on kvass
This is a classic! And she, I hope, is well known to you and loved. After all, everything is so simple! Boil separately a couple of eggs and potatoes. While they are boiled, we will cut 1-2 cucumbers, a handful of greens (green onions, dill) and 100 grams of boiled sausage (you can use any boiled meat). Then, having cooled, peeled, dice the potatoes and eggs. Connect everything in a saucepan and fill with kvass (see for yourself). Served with sour cream, and do not regret!
Cold beet-sorrel soup - my grandmother's recipe!
This is a continuation of the beet topic. No less useful and tasty soup. Well, very easy to cook. After washing the beet tops and sorrel (200 g each), cut and boil the tops for 10 minutes. Then put the sorrel here, and let the soup leave the same amount. After that, let it cool thoroughly. At this point, do not grind large pieces of 5 radishes, fresh cucumber and a bunch of greens. Throw it all into the cooled broth, add some salt.
Cold sorrel soup with egg and cucumber - tasty and appetizing
And this recipe - in the continuation of the theme of sorrel. So, boil 1 egg and separately 250 g chopped medium-sized sorrel (10 minutes is enough). Spread egg (but only protein). Chop the cucumber fresh and some onions. Pour tomato juice, broth or water. Season with sour cream mixed with greens and yolk. Very tasty with this sorrel acid.
How to quickly cook a cold soup on yogurt
Peeled cucumber and cut from seeds, cut along and then into cubes. In a blender, grind 3-4 walnuts, 1 clove of garlic, a little parsley and cucumber, add 2 tablespoons of plain water and a couple of tablespoons of oil. Let us drip a little lemon juice and beat this beauty. Fill with a glass of natural yogurt, salt and pepper to taste and serve!
The most delicious recipe for cold mushroom soup with vegetables
Squeeze soaked dried mushrooms (50 g) finely chop and boil in a little water. Add one parsley root, 15 g celery root, one medium sized carrot, chopped it all into cubes. Pass 20 g of flour on vegetable oil and fill it with soup 5 minutes before being cooked. Sprinkle with finely chopped greens. Eat chilled!
How to cook cold tomato soup with fish
Cut the finished fish (salted, stewed, boiled), let it be 300 grams. Crumble finely onions to make 1 tbsp. Pound hard it with salt, so that right up to the juice. Chop a finely boiled egg and one fresh cucumber. Mixed with onions, send the whole song to the fish. It remains only to pour a couple of glasses of tomato juice, put sour cream and serve, sprinkle with chopped greens.
Well, these are just a few recipes for wholesome cold soups. They will be satisfied in the heat, and they will bring benefit to the body, and pleasure will be delivered. The main thing - do not be lazy!
How and from what they cook?
In general, conditionally cold soups can be divided into two types:
- The first type involves the use of initially fresh and cool ingredients. Cooking is simple and quick. Components just need to grind (often to a puree state) and connect. All ingredients need to be cooled to about 10 degrees, but they should not be too cold!
- The second type implies cooking (not all components can be eaten raw). In this case, the components are first subjected to heat treatment, then cooled.
As a rule, cold soups consist of two parts: a liquid base and a dressing. Basically, fermented milk and other beverages, juices, yogurt, kefir, water (citric acid is often added to it), kvass, vegetable broths, whey, and so on, usually play the role of the base.
As a dressing, you can use fish or meat (only low-fat varieties, since the fat is frozen in a cold form), vegetables. Condiments are usually used in minimal quantities. It is preferable to add fresh herbs or greens.
So, how to cook cold soups correctly and simply? We offer several recipes.
Okroshka is known to all and has already managed to catch the fancy of many. Here is what you need for cooking:
- 200 grams of boiled sausage,
- 2-3 cucumbers,
- 150 grams of radish,
- 2-3 potatoes
- 3 eggs,
- 3-5 bunches of greens (dill and parsley),
- 5 green onions,
- 1 cup of kefir,
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- First prepare all the ingredients. Boil potatoes in a uniform, boiled eggs of boiled eggs. Peel the potatoes and eggs. Cucumbers, greens, green onions and radishes, wash well.
- Now all components need to be cut. You can cut everything into small cubes or straws, it all depends on your personal preferences. Greens and green onions should be finely chopped.
- Mix all ingredients and salt to taste.
- Now cook the sourdough. In a cool kefir, add lemon juice or vinegar, mix well.
- Refill okroshka and eat with pleasure.
This is a recipe for okroshka on kefir, but you can use kvass (that’s what many people do), whey, yogurt, and water with citric acid or lemon juice.
Such an interesting and unusual name has a cold Bulgarian soup. Ingredients to be used for cooking:
- 2 cucumbers,
- ½ cup of mineral water
- ½ cup of yogurt,
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil,
- 2-3 bunches of dill,
- 50 grams of walnuts (or pine),
- salt to taste.
How to cook? It's very simple, here are your actions:
- Wash cucumber, cut off all unnecessary. Next, it will need to grind. The easiest way is to use a blender for this, but you can replace it with a meat grinder, which is familiar to many, or just grate the vegetable with a grater.
- Peel and chop the garlic. If you have a garlic masher, use it, but a grater or blender will do.
- Dill greens and chop finely.
- Walnuts do not need to roast, just smash them or cut them into small pieces. But pine nuts first need to fry, and then cut.
- Kefir mix with mineral water. Mix actively and quickly to get a homogeneous liquid.
- Now mix the cucumbers with garlic and greens, then fill with liquid mixture of kefir and mineral water, add vegetable oil. All well whisk.
- Sprinkle the soup with nuts on top and serve it. Very tasty and fresh!
Many people like refreshing tomato soups, gazpacho is one of them. Here is a list of ingredients:
- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- 2-3 cucumbers,
- ½ bulb,
- 1 Bulgarian pepper (it is best to choose red, as it will make the soup even more beautiful),
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- 3-5 basil bunches,
- 100 ml of olive oil,
- salt to taste.
- Wash all vegetables first. Remove the stems and all unnecessary parts from tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. Peel the garlic like onions.
- For convenience, cucumbers, peppers, and tomatoes are best cut into small pieces to make them easier to chop. Onion, too, cut into half rings.
- Now take the blender. The meat grinder will do, but still it is better to use a blender, it will help to achieve a delicate and homogeneous consistency.
- Garlic is better to chop in advance on the garlic crush.
- Now immerse the onion, pepper and cucumber in a blender. Crush everything. Then add tomatoes and garlic, grind everything to a uniform state. Add salt and butter, whisk well.
- Pour the soup into plates, decorate each serving with a leaf of basil (do not forget to wash it).
Beetroot is also popular and loved by many. Cooking options are many, we offer a simple recipe. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 1 beet,
- 2-3 glasses of water (the amount depends on the desired thickness),
- 1 cucumber,
- 2 eggs,
- 5 green onions,
- 2-3 bunches of greens
- salt to taste
- sour cream.
- First, prepare the beet base. To do this, rub the beets on a medium or large grater, and then fill with water and put on the fire. Boil until ready and cool to make the broth cool.
- Now get some cucumber. It needs to be grated, after removing all unnecessary parts.
- Boil eggs hard-boiled, cool, peel and cut each into several pieces.
- Wash the green onions and chop them with a knife.
- Now in the cooled broth, add the grated cucumbers and green onions, mix everything well.
- Pour beetroot soup in plates, put eggs in each, season with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
This is also a very tasty summer soup with mushrooms. List of required ingredients:
- 250 grams of fresh mushrooms,
- 1 liter of water
- 1 cucumber,
- 2 eggs,
- 200 grams of lean boiled beef or boiled sausage,
- 3-5 tablespoons sour cream,
- 3 green onions,
- salt to taste.
- Wash mushrooms, clean (if necessary) and cut into cubes. Send them to a saucepan with water and cook until fully cooked in salted water.
- While the mushrooms are boiling, take care of other ingredients. Cucumbers and beef (or sausage) cut into cubes.
- Cook hard boiled eggs and cut into small cubes too.
- Finely chop the onion with a knife.
- Now in the mushroom broth, add all the chopped ingredients, as well as sour cream and onions. If necessary, salt and mix the soup well.