It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t like sweets. From early childhood, sweets are constantly present in our lives, filling it with delicious content. Chocolates, plain caramel, lollipops and toffee - all this is well known to us. However, all this pastry magnificence will not be complete, if you do not remember about the marmalade.
Confectionery, created by the efforts of the French, was further developed in Italy, where the jelly was transformed into a full-fledged, finished confection - marmalade. A little later, as a derivative of marmalade, jelly candies, confectionery, especially to the taste of children, appeared.
The basis of the preparation of jelly candies is the way of making marmalade. The difference lies in the formation of small portions, convenient for single use. Using fruit and berry juices, boiled with sugar, thickener and various flavoring additives, at home you can make a delicious sweet product - marmalade, cut it into correct pieces, turn into candies.
Pectin, gelatin or agar-agar is commonly used as a thickener. Modern confectionery industry for the production of jelly sweets uses mainly pectin, a component that provides confectionery products with greater density and elasticity.
In order to create jelly treats at home, there will be enough gelatin. Unlike store packaging, such candies will meet the most stringent culinary requirements and safety standards. Confectionery products that we make ourselves are pleasant-looking and completely safe to use.
How to make jelly sweets at home?
Cooking a treat at home is possible from those products that are already in the fridge. Each housewife will find jam or frozen berries. Perfectly suited fruit peeled juices and milk. Jelly sweets are usually made with different colors, so in the cooking process you can use sour-sweet juices in various combinations. They look very original and possess excellent taste qualities of multi-layered marmalade.
The advantage of natural fruit and berry juices is that they allow you to make jelly natural, without harmful dyes and flavors. Gelatin is used as a thickener. The texture of the delicacy depends on the amount of gelatin used. By simple experiments, you can learn how to create soft texture sweets, or to achieve products with a more dense texture.
The recipe for making jelly candies is as follows:
- gelatin, peeled - 2 tsp,
- half a glass of cold water
- 150 ml. fruit juice,
- 300 g of sugar.
If there is a desire to cook jelly candies in several layers, use different juices in the appropriate proportion. Those. Cooking sugar syrup several types. Preparation begins with the preparation of gelatin, which is soaked in cold water.
In a separate bowl, prepare the syrup. Pour our juice and pour sugar there. Cook for 10 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved, then pour the swollen gelatin into the container, mixing it all thoroughly. Cooking time is 10-15 minutes, without active boiling and with constant stirring. The more liquids boil away, the sweeter you will get.
At home, it is more difficult to prepare molds for future chocolates, so pour the ready jelly into a baking dish. At the bottom of the form it is necessary to pave the foil, so that the finished jelly would be easier to remove. It is important that the thickness of the jelly layer does not exceed 3-4 cm. Put the jelly to cool until the mass is completely solid. Get the marmalade out of the mold, cut into neat pieces. If desired, sliced marmalade pieces can be rolled in coconut chips or dipped in hot chocolate, making jelly sweets even tastier.
Multi-layered jelly candies are made in the same way, only an order of magnitude longer. It will take time to prepare the syrup with each new component, after which each new layer is poured into the prepared mold in turn. We give the ready layer a time for solidification, after which we fill in the next layer, and so on in order, layer by layer.
Ready-made sweets are served on a platter or in a candy bowl.
How to cook homemade jelly sweets? Below are several ways.
The easiest way to cook is from jelly, that is, ready-made jelly mixture, which can be purchased at any store.
Here is what you need:
- one pack of store jelly dry mix,
- three teaspoons of gelatin,
- glass of water.
- First, gelatin should be poured with a small amount of cold water, so that it swells. Leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Pour the remaining water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. After a minute, add the jelly mixture to it, mix everything well.
- Then add gelatin to swell into the mixture, stir again so that all components are completely dissolved.
- Pour a little cooled liquid into forms and send to the refrigerator.
- After about an hour and a half, the candies will harden and be ready to serve.
You can make natural candy from berries, for example, from black currant. Composition:
- 1 kg of black currant,
- 300-400 grams of sugar,
- 50 ml of water
- 2 tsp. gelatin.
- Rinse the berries well, place on a ceramic or glass baking tray and place in the oven for half an hour.
- Remove the currants, cool it a little, rub it through a sieve, cover it with sugar and leave it on for an hour. Then again wipe the mass through a sieve, mix the resulting syrup with berry pulp, and discard the skins.
- Mass pour into the pan, put on the fire and cook until thick.
- Gelatin pour cool water, and when it swells, enter it into a hot thick currant syrup. Stir everything, cool.
- Pour the syrup into the cups and put in the fridge so that the candies are frozen.
Make candy from fruits, for example, from apples. Would need:
- 300 grams of apples
- 0.5 liters of water
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1-1.5 tsp. gelatin.
- Peel apples, remove cores. Put them in a saucepan, cover with water (leave a little for the gelatin), put on the fire. Cook the fruit until softened.
- Gelatin pour the remaining cool water, leave to swell.
- Grind boiled apples with liquid in a blender. Heat the mixture a little if it is very cold. Next, enter the gelatin into it, so that it dissolves completely.
- Pour the applesauce into the molds and put the dessert freeze in the fridge.
Incredibly tasty chocolate candy. How to make them? First prepare the ingredients:
- 15 g (three teaspoons) of gelatin,
- 150 g of chocolate (preferably dark),
- about 300 ml of cream (fat does not matter)
- bag of vanillin.
- First, pour 200 ml of cold cream into the gelatin, let it stand and swell, then pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat it until the gelatin crystals are completely dissolved.
- Pour the rest of the cream into a bowl, crumble the chocolate there, and then put the container in a microwave or in a water bath. When the chocolate has melted, pour this composition into cream with gelatin dissolved in them, also add vanilla and stir everything well again.
- Pour the chocolate-creamy liquid mass in the form, send in the refrigerator.
- When the dessert hardens, take candy from the molds and serve it with tea.
To make cherry candies you will need:
- a glass of natural cherry juice,
- half a cup of granulated sugar
- three to four teaspoons of gelatin.
- First, fill the gelatin with cool juice. When it swells, put the container on fire.
- Keep the composition on fire and stir it to dissolve the gelatin.
- Add granulated sugar, stir it.
- Pour the sweet juice with gelatin in shape, put it in the fridge and wait.
- When the candy hardens, they can be removed and served.
Lemon Jelly Sweets at Home
Let's fantasize a bit and add some natural food supplements. As a result, you can get sweets with any taste, for example - lemon.
Lemon flavored sweets.
We will need products:
A set of necessary products.
Lemon - 1 pc
Gelatin - 25 g
Water - 1.5 Art.
Sugar powder - 100 g (or sugar - 150 g).
We begin, as in the first embodiment - combine gelatin with water and leave to swell for 10-15 minutes.
Gelatin pour in a glass.
1 tbsp. water poured into the pot.
Pour water into the pot.
add icing sugar.
Add icing sugar.
We put on fire. Bring the syrup to a boil and boil it a little.
Bring to a boil and boil.
The washed lemon is rubbed on a fine grater only the zest - the upper part.
Rub a lemon. Rub only the upper part of the zest.
Grated zest shift in boiling syrup
Grated zest. We shift the zest to the syrup.
and bring to a boil, stirring.
Bring to a boil.
And cook another 5-7 minutes.
Turn off the finished syrup and give it a little (5-10 minutes) to infuse.
In the cooled syrup enter the swollen gelatin.
We enter gelatin.
and mix everything well.
Gelatin well stir.
Got the resulting jelly.
and fill in the silicone form.
Fill out the form.
The filled form is sent to the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
Ready candies get out of the fridge and extract. Spread on a plate.
We spread the finished candy.
That's all! As you can see jelly sweets at home it is not at all difficult!
- You can make homemade jelly candies with filling. To do this, before sending it to the fridge, add pieces of fruit or candied fruit to the mixture (fruits can be added at the heating stage so that they soften).
- You can get sweets absolutely any form, for example, bears, cherries, strawberries and so on. Just buy interesting forms.
- Ready sweets can be sprinkled with powdered sugar, then they will not stick together.
Please guests or households, served delicious homemade jelly candies for tea!
Jelly candies - composition and calorie
The composition of jelly candies is a useful product for the body - gelatin.
In addition, there are a number of other elements, namely:
- fruit fillers in the form of juice, jam and berries,
- granulated sugar,
- food colorings,
Despite the abundance of ingredients, these sweets are considered low-calorie, so they are often consumed with various diets. It is also worth noting that such a dessert can be enjoyed daily and not to be afraid for the extra weight, since a hundred grams of sweets contain no more than 260 kcal. But this applies only to those products that are made from natural raw materials. Chocolate coated sweets will have a much higher calorie content.
Jelly sweets, made with your own hands, will delight not only children, but also adults. In addition, natural ingredients and low-calorie composition will not cause allergies and will not add extra weight.
The easiest recipe for jelly jelly candies
The easiest and fastest method of manufacturing is to use ready-made jelly, which can be purchased at any grocery store.
To make delicious chocolates, follow these steps:
- A small amount of liquid is added to the gelatin, leaving the mixture for 10-15 minutes to swell.
- The remaining liquid is poured into the pan and boiled, as soon as bubbles form in the water, the jelly powder is poured, not forgetting to constantly stir the solution.
- Swollen gelatin is poured into the mixture and mixed again thoroughly so that the ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mass to cool slightly.
As soon as the mixture cools, it must be poured into forms and put into a refrigerator or other cold place. After an hour you can taste sweets.
Natural sweets from berries
There are several recipes for making jelly sweets from berries. You can use only one type of berries or use the combined version.
Cooking instructions are as follows:
- First you need to dilute the gelatin in a small amount of water and wait until the powder swells well.
- Then bust, rinse and crush, or grind a berry through a sieve.
- All prepared ingredients are placed in a small saucepan, put on the stove and brought to a hot state, but not brought to a boil, constantly stirring the berry mixture.
- After the sugar and gelatin are dissolved, re-strain the berry mixture through a sieve.
It remains to pour the sweet mass into the forms and put in time in the refrigerator so that the gelatin froze. After a while to get candy and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Cooking on agar-agar
You can make a homemade jelly treat, which includes agar-agar. Such candies do not contain dyes or preservatives, so they can be given even to babies.
The process of making sweets:
- Water is poured into a saucepan and brought to a boil.
- Agar-agar is poured into the boiling liquid and the solution is stirred until the powder is completely dissolved, as a rule, it takes about 2 minutes.
- Remove the container from the stove, pour sugar and berry mass, knead and again bring to a boil.
- After the syrup has cooled, it is poured into a flat container and refrigerated for several hours.
It remains to cut the finished jelly into squares or circles, sprinkle with powdered sugar. For storing candies, it is better to use glassware with an airtight lid.
- Pears 4-5 Pieces
- Water 100 milliliters
- Sugar To taste
- Gelatin 30 Grams
1. To start the pears, you need to properly wash, dry a little and cut into 4-6 parts. The recipe for making jelly sweets is suitable for other fruits or berries.
2. Pour some water into a saucepan and put the pears on the fire. Boil them over low heat until soft. For juicy berries water may not ponabitsya. If desired, instead of water, you can use dry white wine.
3. Soft pears need to grind with a blender or potato masher, and then rub through a fine sieve.
4. Pureed mashed potatoes send in a saucepan and put on fire. Pour sugar to taste (depending on the sweetness of fruit and taste preferences) and boil for about 5 minutes over low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
5. Soak gelatin in water for several minutes. Then pour in hot mashed potatoes and how to mix. If the gelatin is not completely melted, you can send the mash to the fire and warm slightly, but do not bring to a boil. Pour the resulting mass into the mold, pre-covering it with baking paper.
6. The jelly should completely harden and keep its shape well.
7. Sprinkle the work surface with sugar, lay out a layer of jelly and sprinkle with a little more sugar on top.
8. Jelly sweets at home can be cut with a knife or cut cookie cutters. Then it is better to leave them for a while so that they dry slightly, and can be served.
How to make jelly sweets at home?
For self-preparation of jelly candies suitable those products that already have a refrigerator. Surely in every house there are frozen fruits and berries or jam. You can also use peeled fruit juice and milk. It will be very tasty if the candies are made of different colors, that is, by adding several types of juice. You can even make multi-layered treats.
Using natural ingredients, in particular fruit juices, you can not use in the preparation of dyes and flavors, so that the jelly will turn out really natural, safe and tasty.
As a thickener, you can take gelatin. The consistency of future chocolates depends on how much of this ingredient you will use. Experimenting several times, you can achieve a softer texture or vice versa to teach sweets more tightly.
The classic recipe for jelly sweets
- 2 tsp. purified gelatin,
- ½ cup cold water
- 150 ml of fruit juice,
- 300 grams of sugar.
If you want to make multi-layered sweets, it’s worth preparing several kinds of sugar syrup. First you need to soak in cold water gelatin. Now prepares the syrup in a separate container. To do this, mix the juice with sugar and then boil it all for about 10 minutes, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Next, add the swollen gelatin to the juice, mixing thoroughly. Boil another 15 minutes, stirring regularly. Remember, the more liquid the liquid becomes, the more dense the candy will be.
At home, it is harder to find a candy mold, so you can use a baking dish. At the bottom of the container you need to lay a foil to the jelly easier to remove. Make sure that the jelly height was not more than 4 cm. Now we send the jelly to freeze.
As soon as the mass froze, remove it from the mold and cut it into small pieces. On request, our candies can be sprinkled with coconut chips, dipped in melted chocolate, which will make the treat even tastier.
To make multi-layered sweets, you should save yourself time because they cook longer than usual. It is necessary to separately make a syrup with each type of juice, gradually pouring it over one after another.
Finished sweets can be served in candy or on a dish.
How to make jelly sweets with chocolate?
To make jelly sweets at home using chocolate, you need the following ingredients:
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 15 grams of gelatin,
- 300 milliliters of cream
- 1/3 teaspoon almond flavor.
- Soak gelatin in 200 milliliters of cream. When it swells, bring it to a uniform consistency in a water bath, stirring regularly. By the way, if you have not had the cream, you can use the milk.
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Pour in the rest of the cream to the chocolate and also send to the water bath. Melt until you get rid of the lumps.
- Gradually add cream and cream to chocolate and mix well.
- In the resulting mixture, add almond flavor. For adults, you can add a little liquor or brandy.
- Now we pour our future candies into a special form and send them into the fridge to set. This will take approximately 5 hours. At the end you can put the form for half an hour in the freezer.
- Frozen sweets are taken out of the mold and served with tea or hot chocolate. It is better to store a treat in a closed container in the refrigerator.
Recipe of jelly candies "Toffee" at home
The following ingredients are used in this jelly candy recipe:
- 300 milliliters of fat milk,
- 4 tablespoons with a hill of boiled condensed milk,
- 3 tablespoons of gelatin.
- Gelatin must be dissolved in 50 milliliters of hot water.
- 1/2 of the necessary milk needs to be heated, add condensed milk there and mix well. Next, add the swollen gelatin and carefully mix again.
- The mixture must be added to the rest of the milk.
- We pour our jelly into molds and ship to the fridge until it solidifies.
- A few hours later we get jelly and forms and lay out on the dish. Our delicacies are ready!
Jelly sweets at home from berry puree
These jelly candies are super-natural and very tasty! So neither adults nor children will not remain indifferent to these sweets.
- 500 grams of frozen berries,
- 45 grams of gelatin
- 350 grams of sugar
- half a lemon,
- 3 grams of coconut chips.
- We defrost the berries and sort them out. You can use any berries, you can even mix several species. Now grind them to a state of mashed potatoes using a sieve or blender.
- 2. In the berry puree add gelatin and leave for 15 minutes. Then add lemon juice to our mix to taste.
- We send the container with mashed potatoes on a small fire, adding sugar. Stir periodically to dissolve sugar and gelatin.
- We put coconut chips in the bottom of the molds and pour our berry jelly mixture there. Let it cool a little, and then send the form in the fridge to give our delicacy finally to harden.
- When the jelly hardens, we take it out of the mold and cut it into pieces. You can sprinkle our sweets with powdered sugar or coconut chips.
How to make jelly candies in chocolate at home?
To make these jelly sweets at home, you will need:
- 150 grams of berry or fruit juice,
- 150 grams of chocolate
- 30 grams of powdered sugar,
- 15 grams of gelatin.
- You need to squeeze the juice from the berries or fruits and mix it with sugar and gelatin. Now put the container with this mixture on a slow fire. If you want, you can add silent lemon juice or mint. Thoroughly mix everything until complete dissolution of gelatin and sugar and pour into molds.
- We leave our sweets to cool, and then we send for freezing in the fridge.
- Now you need to melt the chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave. Frozen jelly candies are dipped in chocolate and laid out on a wire rack to make excess glass. Our delicacies are ready!
How to cook jelly sweets with currant juice at home?
- ½ kilogram of currants,
- 200 grams of sugar
- 50 milliliters of water
- teaspoon gelatin.
- Wash currants and leave it to drain. Next, boil the berries for about 5 minutes, and then grind through a sieve, removing the change and skins.
- Add sugar to the resulting puree, mix and set on low heat, stirring carefully, until sugar is dissolved.
- Diluted in cold water gelatin.
- When the gelatin swells, add it to the currant juice and mix until a thick syrup is formed.
- This mixture is poured into silicone molds and sent to the fridge to gelatin.
- Take out our sweets, sprinkle with sugar and you can enjoy a delicate taste!
Recipe for jelly sweets with raspberries at home
To make these natural, flavorful jelly sweets at home, you will need:
• 200 grams of raspberry,
• 20 milliliters of water
• 10 grams of gelatin,
• 50 grams of sugar.
- Dilute gelatin with water and let it swell.
- Raspberries need to sort and grind with a sieve or blender.
- Put a saucepan on a small fire, add water with gelatin, chopped raspberries and sugar. Stirring the mixture thoroughly, warming the mixture, but do not let it boil. When gelatin and sugar dissolve, the mass must be filtered through a sieve.
- Pour the mixture into small molds and let the gelatine harden, sending it to the fridge.
- As soon as the jelly hardens, remove the candy from the mold, cut into pieces, sprinkle with sugar and ready!
How to make jelly sweets from Coca-Cola?
- 20 grams of gelatin,
- 450 milliliters of Coca-Cola.
- Pour Coca-Cola into a saucepan and add gelatin there, mix thoroughly and let stand for 15 minutes so that the gelatin is swollen.
- 2. Put the pan on a small fire and heat the liquid, but do not let it boil. Watch for the formation of foam, it needs to be removed.
- If gelatin is not completely dissolved, strain the liquid through a sieve.
- Our mixture is poured into molds, cooled and sent to freeze in the refrigerator. Our sweets are ready!
Jelly sweets at home with the addition of orange juice
- 200 milliliters of orange juice,
- 200 milliliters of water
- 15 grams of orange peel,
- 15 grams of lemon peel,
- 20 grams of gelatin,
- 400 grams of sugar
- 50 milliliters of lemon juice.
- With the help of a juicer, we get lemon and orange juice, dissolve gelatin in it and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Rub citrus zest on a fine grater.
- Add juice with gelatin, zest and sugar in a saucepan.
- We put on the stove on a small fire and warming up, stirring regularly, until the gelatin and sugar dissolve.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve and pour it into molds. Give a little cool and send in the fridge.
- Before you put the treat on the table, sprinkle it with sugar.