7. Red bell pepper
Glassman also highlights red bell pepper.
This product is very useful for the skin of the face, as it contains a huge amount of antioxidants.
A recent study published in a scientific journal found that people who eat red pepper, as well as other foods rich in antioxidant vitamin C, can boast beautiful skin.
Be sure to enter into your diet this healthy and tasty product, and soon you will notice how the skin of your face has changed.
Of course, we all know that the sun damages our skin. It is exposed to ultraviolet rays, even when it is cold or snowing outside.
According to experts, carrots can rightly be called natural sunscreen.
Eating carrots is a great way to protect your skin from the sun. This orange vegetable contains carnoid, a substance that reduces the sensitivity of our skin to ultraviolet radiation.
Carrots help reduce redness and reduce rashes. By consuming it for food, you get healthy and glowing skin from the inside.
This fish, in addition to its taste values, is also one of the most useful products. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, which help combat stress and give you a good mood.
Our body cannot produce these substances on its own. Therefore, it is very important to supply them to our body through some products.
Want beautiful hair, strong nails and healthy skin? Then add salmon to your diet.
Another source of omega-3 fatty acids is ordinary walnuts.
This product in a small amount must be entered into your daily diet. Walnuts are a rich source of omega-3, which help to shine hair, strengthen nails and make skin smoother and more youthful.
Enough to eat 2-3 nuts every day to see the magical transformations that will undoubtedly please you.
Another indispensable product for beauty and health of a woman is pomegranate.
This fruit rich in antioxidants helps the skin to create the necessary amount of collagen and accelerates the healing of acne and sores.
Recall that collagen is responsible for the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin. The less of this substance in our body, the more skin problems we experience.
The lack of collagen leads to the loss of the oval face and the clarity of its lines.
Want to stay young and beautiful longer? Be sure to eat grenades.
2. BANANAS PROTECT FROM ASTHMA
Many women refuse bananas, considering them too high in calories. But still it is a very healthy fruit. In one average, a banana has about 100 calories, 3 g of fiber and a large amount of potassium, which allows you to keep pressure under control. Be sure to give bananas to children: last year's British study confirmed that daily consumption of bananas can protect a child from asthma symptoms.
3. PULSES INCREASE PROTECTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE ORGANISM
The main source of fiber and vegetable protein, as well as group B vitamins, zinc, iron and magnesium. Black beans - a storehouse of antioxidants that increase the body's defenses. A Japanese adzuki bean (look for it in specialized stores of vegetarian products) is suitable even for those who have legumes usually cause increased gas formation. And do not forget about the very useful chickpeas - one of the recent studies has confirmed that people who include it in their diet of chickpeas are less likely to snack on harmful foods.
4. BERRIES HELP THE HEART
It is impossible not to love blueberries - these juicy berries are saturated with antioxidants more than any other berries, which is why it is believed that they help to resist cancer, increase brain activity and support heart health. Like other vegetables and fruits, blueberries can be stored in the freezer. Next summer, freeze a few bags of good berries and eat a little in the winter. Do not forget about blackberries, raspberries and currants - they are rich in ellagic acid, a powerful antioxidant that is necessary for the proper functioning of the heart.
5. CABBAGE GARDEN OF USEFUL MICROELEMENTS
If you make sandwiches at home, put crispy leaves of fresh cabbage in them instead of green salad, which instantly turns into a shapeless mass. In a glass of chopped cabbage just 20 kcal and an amazing amount of glucosinolates - substances that help the body resist the effects of free radicals. Broccoli and Brussels sprouts also contain these useful elements.
6. FATY FISH MAKE YOU HAPPY
It is in the first place in the content of omega-3 acids, which will help you reduce the chances of cardiovascular diseases and even heart attack. In addition, these acids increase the level of serotonin, better known as the hormone of happiness. In canned salmon, the mercury content is usually lower than in tuna, which is often used to make appetizers and salads.
7. KALE PREVENTS CANCER
This cabbage is not as widely known as broccoli or kohlrabi, but it is a true champion in the content of nutrients. Half a cup of crushed feces contain 420% of the daily dose of vitamin K, which plays a crucial role in the body, affecting the condition of the bones. In addition, this variety of cabbage contains many glucosinolates, which help prevent cancer.
8. Oatmeal reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol
You probably know that oatmeal is the perfect breakfast, but perhaps you still haven't asked yourself the question: “Why is this so?” In fact, oatmeal is rich in soluble fiber. This type of fiber is able to dissolve in the water content of the gastrointestinal tract and reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol - this ability makes oatmeal indispensable if you want to get rid of fat deposits in the waist. The most useful large oatmeal, which require long cooking (at least 10 minutes). Eat sugar-free oatmeal by adding fresh or thawed berries, a spoonful of honey and a little ground flax seeds.
9. WHOLE CEREALS WILL HELP TO GET RID FROM FAT
People who eat wholegrain products, easier to get rid of fat deposits in the abdomen. Brown rice and durum wheat pasta should appear regularly on your table. Another important product is pearl barley, it even contains vegetable proteins. Cook pearl barley with vegetables, and you get the perfect lunch or dinner. Discard white bread and switch to whole-grain products that are a source of insoluble fiber.
10. YOGURT AND KEFIR WILL RISE IMMUNITY
These foods give you a quick feeling of fullness and help you keep your weight under control, thanks to its high protein content. In natural yogurt, there is even more protein than in chicken - 20 g per cup. In addition, natural yogurt and kefir contain probiotics - “good” bacteria that raise immunity. Photo: Pixbay.
List of Required Products
We offer top 10 products for women that should always be in the fridge:
- Red sea fish. The most useful is salmon, but, unfortunately, it is regularly consumed by a few, and in vain. It is better to save on something else and buy sea fish with red meat, because it is rich in iodine, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, phosphorus and other nutrients that are so necessary to preserve the health of modern women. Salmon helps to normalize hormonal background and increases the chances of successful conception, increases brain activity, normalizes the functioning of the thyroid gland, and also has an antioxidant effect, thanks to which you get the opportunity to preserve youth and beauty and reduce the risks of cancer. And from red fish you can cook a lot of tasty and, most importantly, very healthy dishes not only for yourself, but for the whole family.
- The list includes cheese, primarily because it contains a daily rate of calcium, which is necessary for strengthening bones, hair, teeth and nails. And it is especially important to regularly use such a product for women older than 40-45 years, as with age, calcium is washed out of bone tissue, which destroys their structure and increases the risk of osteoporosis. Cheese also contains beneficial lactic acid bacteria that colonize the intestines, normalize its microflora, improve digestion and even strengthen the immune system, a certain part of which is located in the lower sections of the digestive tract. And, of course, any hostess knows that cheese will always come to the rescue and help prepare a quick breakfast, a hearty lunch, an appetizing dinner and a delicious dish for the festive table.
- Avocado. Many are skeptical of this exotic fruit, and only a few actively use it. But it contains monounsaturated fats, vitamins E and A, and more, so it should be kept in the fridge. "Alligator pear" normalizes the functioning of blood vessels, brain and heart, neutralizes free radicals, improves the condition of hair and skin, and also maintains youth and beauty. And if you do not know how and with what avocados are, then add it to salads. Gentle pulp of ripe fruit can be spread on bread and eat instead of pate.
- Olive oil It is also very useful for women's health, as it is a source of the vitamin of youth and beauty E. This product can be used for baking and frying, dressing salads. And olive oil can and should be used in cosmetology, because it moisturizes and nourishes the skin and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Yogurt. First, it also contains calcium, albeit in smaller amounts than in cheese. Secondly, yogurt is prepared by fermentation using live lactic acid bacteria, which, entering the intestine, normalize its motility and destroy pathogenic microorganisms, protecting them from infections and dysbiosis. And, thirdly, yogurt will come to the rescue if you need a snack: it perfectly satisfies hunger, does not cause discomfort in the stomach. And yet it is a great diet product, in which no more than 60-80 calories. But for maximum benefit, you should choose natural yogurt without artificial additives with a fat content of 1-2%. To improve its taste, you can use at least useful berries.
- Berries. In summer, they should be fresh and seasonal, and in winter you can eat frozen berries, in which most of the nutrients are stored. Especially useful are blueberries, cranberries, blueberries, currants and raspberries. They contain a significant amount of vitamin C, which helps us defend against colds and resist attacks of bacteria and viruses. And ascorbic acid strengthens blood vessels, and this is also necessary for the female body. In addition, almost all berries have antioxidant properties, that is, they neutralize the destructive and dangerous activity of free radicals, thereby slowing down aging and ensuring the prevention of the development of malignant tumors. From the berries you can make fruit drinks, bakery fillings, desserts, cocktails, smoothies and much more. And life hacking for the fair sex: the richer the shade, the greater the benefit.
- Bitter chocolate. If the content of cocoa beans in this sweetness exceeds 70-80%, then it can safely be considered useful. Dark chocolate contains tryptophan, magnesium, zinc, manganese, phosphorus. Several slices will give energy for mental activity and will provide a synthesis of the hormone of joy, improving mood. Magnesium relieves stress and increases stress resistance, zinc has anti-inflammatory properties. But for bitter chocolate to be really useful, you need to eat no more than 20-25 grams per day.
- Broccoli. Although many people do not like this variety of cabbage and eat extremely rarely, quite tasty dishes are taught from it. And still broccoli is very useful: it reduces the risk of developing tumors of the breast and other organs, has an antioxidant effect, improves digestion, and normalizes metabolism. This product is useful to use young girls, women of mature age, as well as future and lactating mothers.
- Kiwi. Although this fruit is exotic, it is available almost all year round, is inexpensive and has managed for many to become familiar and loved. And if it is always in your fridge, it is wonderful, because kiwi contains an impressive and corresponding to the daily rate of vitamin C, which helps to strengthen the vascular walls and immunity. But also this fruit contains folic acid, enzymes, vitamin E and many other utilities that help burn fat, help digest food and eliminate stomach heaviness, stop aging, speed up metabolism and have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Apples. Enumerating healthy foods, it is worth noting apples, which are included in the diet of many people. They contain a large amount of pectin, which not only stimulates the motility of the intestinal walls, but also cleanses the digestive tract and the entire body from toxic and slag substances. Apples are available almost all year round, and green ones containing ascorbic acid and iron are considered especially useful.
Do you have the listed foods in your fridge?
Fats, proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins
What foods should be in the fridge? Before answering this question, let's list the substances that every person needs to use daily. Make a list and give a small explanation:
- Fat First of all, we need them for metabolic processes occurring in the body. They allow us to move and perform thought processes.
- Carbohydrates. They are able to remove harmful substances from our body, and also nourish the brain.
- Squirrels. This substance is necessary for providing a person with energy, for normal operation of all body systems and much more.
- Vitamins. They are involved in virtually all processes in the body. Their deficiency affects the health and well-being of the person.
Now, considering all the above, it will be very easy to determine what should be in the fridge. These will be products that contain the above substances. Then we will talk about it.
Products to be in the fridge: a list
After examining a large amount of necessary information and analyzing it, we came to the conclusion that most often we should eat:
- Dairy products.
- Cottage cheese.
What should be in the fridge
There are people who go to the store every day, and there are those who buy products once a week. But in both cases there is some mandatory set, without which no hostess can do. We have already listed it above. Next, consider in more detail information about each product.
When listing what the hostess should have in the fridge, we call this product among the first and foremost. Man meets him from his very birth. First it is mother's milk, then most often cow or goat. Many articles have been written about its usefulness. Milk is one of the unique products. It can be used separately or used to prepare various tasty and healthy dishes. Porridges, soups, casseroles, omelets, puddings, desserts are prepared with the addition of milk. It is a source of calcium, proteins, fats and carbohydrates, as well as other useful and necessary for the body substances. How to store this product? Remember that milk absorbs odors very well, so it’s best to keep it closed in a glass jar. After opening the package, this product is best used within two days.
What should be in the fridge of a good housewife? Foods that must be consumed daily. They also include dairy products. What is included here? We list the most popular fermented milk products - kefir, ryazhenka, yogurt, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese. All of them normalize the process of digestion, some of them to a greater extent, others less. In addition, they contain a large amount of protein and calcium. Dairy products normalize the work of many organs of the body: liver, kidneys, intestines, stomach, heart. Their daily use improves immunity, charges the body with vigor and energy.
Take the habit of buying this healthy drink and drinking it in a glass before going to bed. It contains a large amount of vitamins and nutrients. This product will provide invaluable assistance to all who seek to balance their weight and lose those extra pounds. From kefir can cook delicious dishes and desserts. On a hot day, you can enjoy okroshka, made on the basis of this drink. Not only children, but also adults very much like pancakes, pancakes, pies, flat cakes cooked in kefir. How long can this product be stored in the refrigerator? Не более двух дней, а если его не открывали, то несколько дольше.
В этом продукте имеется большое количество кальция и фосфора, которые просто необходимы для укрепления костей. Он снижает уровень холестерина и оказывает благотворное действие на работу нервной и сердечной системы, способствует правильному обмену веществ. Lack of or no cottage cheese in the diet can lead to serious health problems. From this product, you can make delicious cheesecakes or a delicate curd casserole. Cottage cheese can also be eaten with sour cream, sugar or pieces of fruit and berries.
In the world there are more than four hundred types of this product. It contains all the beneficial substances, as well as vitamins and minerals necessary for the human body. If you want to keep strong and healthy teeth as long as possible, you need to eat cheese more often. In addition, it improves visual acuity and contributes to the appearance of appetite. The perfect breakfast option is porridge and a cheese sandwich. It is not only very tasty, but also useful. Cheese is used in the preparation of salads, soups, appetizers, main dishes, desserts.
One of the most indispensable products that must be in the refrigerator. Eating eggs daily improves visual acuity, strengthens bones, and improves brain function. Be sure to wash them well before use.
Eggs can be eaten raw, cook, fry. And also used in the preparation of a large number of dishes. If guests unexpectedly came to your house, then having this product available, you can very quickly prepare snack sandwiches or bake a flat cake. However, each housewife has her favorite recipes, which always help out.
This product is in almost every home. Since it contains a large amount of fat, it should be eaten with some restrictions. Store in the refrigerator the butter is in a separate container so that it does not absorb foreign odors.
Each person's diet should contain apples, bananas, oranges, pears, etc. They not only contain a huge amount of vitamins, but also elevate mood. People who eat fruits daily look more vigorous and energetic.
On their useful properties, you can write a whole report. Vegetables are an indispensable food. They contribute to the digestion of food, strengthen the immune system, help in the fight against infectious diseases. They can be eaten raw, cooked, fried.
If you want everything in the fridge to retain its beneficial properties as long as possible, then adopt the simple rules.
- Be sure to follow a certain temperature regime for all products stored in the refrigerator. Milk and dairy products, as well as sour cream, cheese and sausage are stored on the upper shelves. And fruits and vegetables, on the contrary, are on the lowest shelf or in special compartments.
- All products stored in your refrigerator must be packaged. The best material for this is food film or foil. Use them, so the products do not light up and stay fresh longer.
- It is necessary to maintain cleanliness in the refrigerator, and then everything that should be in the refrigerator will retain its taste for a longer period.
- Lemon or orange will help to get rid of unpleasant smell, as well as a piece of black bread.
- Remember that some foods should not be stored in the refrigerator. These include apples, bananas, olive oil, onions, garlic, bread, honey, potatoes.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin olive oil is unrefined, cold pressed olive oil. It is the most natural and useful. In its preparation using high-quality olives, which are not subjected to heat treatment. In fact, the juice is squeezed out of the olives, which is then filtered and stored at room temperature. The acidity of Extra Virgin oil does not exceed 1%, which indicates the highest quality of this product.
Where is useful?
Cold-pressed olive oil is the basis of the Mediterranean diet, which is considered one of the healthiest. Due to the fact that Extra Virgin oil is not filtered, it retains the aroma of natural olives. They can fill salads, grease fish and vegetables when grilling, and also use it for cooking other dishes.
Beans - inexpensive (about 50 rubles per kilogram), but a useful product. 100 grams contains 21 grams of protein. The beans are nourishing, but thanks to vitamins and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, calcium, etc.), it is easily absorbed by the body. Nutrition experts recommend beans to people who need to gain weight or recuperate after an illness.
Greek yogurt is a traditional Mediterranean fermented milk product. The consistency is something between a yoghurt and a cheese. This is because in the production of Greek yogurt is filtered through a cloth or paper and remove the serum. This is a low-calorie (66 kcal per 100 grams) and healthy product. It has little sugar, but a lot of protein and calcium. Greek nourishing yoghurt, strengthens bones and improves metabolism.
Tomato paste (not to be confused with ketchup and sauce) - the pulp of tomatoes, peeled from the skin and seeds, cooked so that it remains a maximum of dry substances. The bigger, the better. According to GOST, the content of dry substances in tomato paste should be at least 25%. However, it is low in calories (102 kcal per 100 grams) and is rich in lycopene, which has high antioxidant activity and is used for the prevention of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.