Soft, tasty and tender stewed chicken stomachs with vegetables. To prepare such an interesting dish, you will need:
- 500 grams of chicken stomachs,
- two medium sized bulbs
- two tomatoes,
- one carrot,
- three to five tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- three cloves of garlic,
- three bunches of parsley and dill,
- one teaspoon salt
- half a teaspoon of a mixture of peppers (you can only use red pepper and black pepper in equal proportions).
Description of the cooking process:
- Chicken stomachs should be well washed in running water and cleaned of all lived and films. If they are large, they can be cut.
- Peel the onions and finely shred. Carrots should be washed and grated on a medium or large grater.
- It is advisable to pour the tomatoes with boiling water and peel, then the dish will be even more tender. But removing skins is optional. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes or chop them in a blender.
- Peel and chop the garlic with a blender or garlic press.
- Wash greens, shake and chop with a knife.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or a frying pan with high walls.
- Put onions in a frying pan with carrots and ventricles. Broil them for about 7-10 minutes to create a golden hue.
- Now you can add tomatoes. Then immediately cover the pan with a lid and simmer all the ingredients for about half an hour.
- When the stomachs are soft, add garlic, a mixture of peppers and salt. Cover the pan and turn off the fire after five minutes.
- Give the dish a little brew and serve with any side dish.
By the way, it is quite possible to extinguish the stomachs in the slow cooker, it is even more simple and fast.
Cook amazing chicken stomachs with potatoes and mushrooms. Here's what it takes:
- 600-700 grams of chicken ventricles
- 300 grams of mushrooms (you can use any)
- 4 large potatoes
- five tablespoons of sour cream,
- three tablespoons of sunflower oil,
- one chicken egg
- pepper and salt to taste.
- Chicken stomachs rinse well and clean from lived and films. Put them in a pot with thick walls and cover with water, boil until fully cooked (about 40-60 minutes).
- While the stomachs are boiling, take care of the rest of the ingredients. Potatoes need to be cleaned, washed and cut into slices or cubes of medium size.
- Rinse the mushrooms well and cut them in any convenient way. Then fry them in sunflower oil until tender, that is, until golden brown.
- When the chicken stomachs are cooked, add potatoes to the pan. After fifteen minutes, lay out the mushrooms. It is not necessary to add water, on the contrary, it should almost boil off, because you are not cooking the soup, but the second dish.
- Next, add pepper and salt. When all the water boils away, mix the egg with sour cream and pour this filling into the saucepan. Cook the dish for another five minutes under the lid, then turn off the fire.
Make delicious and savory chicken stomachs in Korean. To do this, prepare:
- 700-800 grams of chicken stomachs,
- 100 grams of soy sauce,
- two tablespoons of apple or rice vinegar,
- 70 ml of vegetable oil
- two bulbs,
- red pepper to taste.
- The stomachs must be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed well.
- Peel and chop the onion half rings, mix it with the stomachs and remember how to make the juice that will play the role of the marinade.
- Combine soy sauce with vegetable oil and vinegar, mix everything actively until smooth. It is better to use a blender or mixer for mixing, but a regular fork will fit (of course, in a capable and dexterous hand).
- Now heat the mixture over the fire to make it boil. Immerse your stomachs with onions. Immediately add the pepper.
- Fry the stomachs on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cover the pan. After 10 minutes, turn off the stove.
- Let the dish stand and marinate for two to three hours, then serve as a savory snack.
To the table for any occasion you can submit an unusual and hearty salad from the ventricles. For its preparation you will need:
- 500 grams of chicken ventricles
- 300 grams of cherry tomatoes (regular tomatoes are also suitable, but only sweet and rather dense),
- 4-5 chicken eggs
- one red onion
- 50-70 grams of leaf lettuce,
- two or three tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- salt to taste
- mayonnaise for refueling.
- Wash and clean the chicken stomachs, then boil until completely cooked in a little salted water.
- Fat stomachs are more delicious, so fry them in vegetable oil until golden brown appears.
- Red onion peel and cut into half rings. If you use regular onions, then scalding with boiling water will remove bitterness.
- Eggs need to be boiled, cleaned and cut into cubes (or chop with an egg cutter).
- Cut the tomatoes into halves if using cherries, or into slices if you decide to take the usual ones.
- Wash the salad well, brush it off, dry it and narvite hands into small pieces.
- Put tomatoes, onions, ventricles, lettuce and eggs in a bowl. Season everything with mayonnaise and mix well.
By the way, mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream or even natural yogurt.
Some recommendations for experienced and novice hostesses:
- Films and veins must be removed, as they can give the finished dish an unpleasant taste or even bitterness.
- To improve the taste of the stomachs and at the same time slightly soften them, you can immerse them in water or milk at room temperature for half an hour. If you want to get rid of the milky taste after such a procedure, squeeze the ventricles and wash them well.
- Take your time and do not try to reduce the cooking time, otherwise the stomachs will remain hard, because they consist of coarse muscle fibers.
- To make the dish lighter and more palatable, you can not just remove the foam during the cooking process, but pour out the water, and preferably several times.
- How much to cook chicken stomachs? Until full readiness, that is, until softening. To appreciate the softness, simply pierce the stomach with a fork. If the cloves entered easily and quickly left, then you can turn off the fire. By the way, the larger the stomachs, the more adult the chicken was, which means that the muscle fibers are coarser and require long cooking.
- To soften the stomachs and remove the unpleasant taste, you can pre-pickle them. But use not very acidic ingredients for making marinade. For example, mayonnaise, kefir or sour milk, sour cream, milk, tomato juice or sauce will do. The duration of such a procedure should be no more than a couple of hours, otherwise the meat, on the contrary, will become tough.
Now you know for sure that you can cook many tasty dishes from the available chicken stomachs. Take them into service!
Secrets for the softness of chicken stomachs
To get the dish successful, first of all you need to choose the right by-product. It should be free from yellowness, bruising and dark spots. Fresh, high-quality stomachs of birds are non-sticky, keep their shape perfectly and have a pleasant sweetish smell.
Proper defrosting of the product will help make the treat soft.
- First, frozen stomachs overnight are laid out on the lower shelf of the refrigerator.
- Then they defrost continues at room temperature. To use for this oven or microwave is not recommended.
- Thawed product is well washed with running water and dried with paper towels.
Next, it must be carefully cleaned of all that is superfluous, after which the prepared ventricles are soaked in water for a couple of hours in a cool place.
How to clean?
When the by-product has thawed, it needs to be cleaned. Some excess parts on the ventricles can completely spoil the taste of the finished dish. For example, they must be cut bile, even the most minimal of its remnants.
Chicken stomachs and get rid of the outer film. The manufacturer maintains it on the product so that it maintains its presentation.
How much to cook to be soft?
How much to cook the chicken ventricles until soft, depends on many factors. For example, from the age of the bird. The stomachs from old chickens are larger and darker in color. It is better to refuse their purchase or to be ready for a very long cooking of the product. On average, the meat becomes soft after 50 minutes in boiling water.
After all the preparatory stages, the stomachs are filled with boiling water. In a saucepan, its level should be 5–6 cm above the layer of by-products. After re-boiling, water is removed from the surface of the water, and cooking continues on a quiet fire.
Soft and delicious chicken stomachs in a slow cooker
Ingredients: half a kilo of ventricles, onion, favorite seasonings, 40 ml of soy sauce, 3 tbsp. l tomato paste.
- Prepared chicken navels are cut into medium pieces.
- Onions are peeled from a peel, washed, cut by semi-goats.
- The ingredients from the previous steps are sent to a deep bowl together and poured with soy sauce. They add any selected suitable seasonings. Since soy sauce is very salty, no additional salt is required.
- The mass is left to pickle for at least half an hour.
- The contents of the bowl is laid out in the bowl of "smart pot". In the program "Fry" the dish is prepared for 7 - 8 minutes.
- Next, the tomato paste is transferred to the container. If necessary, add some water.
- In the program designed to extinguish, chicken stomachs in a slow cooker languish for 50 - 55 minutes.
If after this time the meat is harsh, you can extend the cooking process by another 17-20 minutes.
How to fry with onions and carrots in a frying pan?
Ingredients: 720 g chicken stomachs, 2 pcs. onions, pickled cucumbers and carrots, 110 ml of purified water, salt, 2 tooth. garlic, black ground pepper.
- Purified by-product is boiled in salted boiling water for about an hour. Next, the stomachs are cooled.
- The carrot rubs heavily, the onion gets rid of the husk and is cut with the finest half-whelk.
- First, large pieces of garlic are fried in hot oil. Then it is removed from the pan, and in the remaining fat, the remaining vegetables are cooked until rosy. They salt, pepper.
- Water is poured into the pan, salted cucumber straw and strips of boiled stomachs are added.
- The contents of the container is stewed for about half an hour.
- When the liquid is evaporated, you need to fry the food for another couple of minutes.
Finished treats can be served hot right in the pan.
Stewed in sour cream
Ingredients: a pound of chicken stomachs, salt, bay leaf, 2 small onions, 160 g of fat sour cream, spices.
- The by-product is well washed, gets rid of all the excess.
- Next, the stomachs are poured boiling water, salted and boiled for about half an hour.
- Finely chopped onion fried until transparent in hot oil.
- To him is laid straw boiled stomachs. Together the products are roasted for 6-7 minutes.
- Sour cream is laid out on top of meat and vegetables. If it is very thick, you can add a little water or broth left over from boiling the navels.
- The dish is stewed under the lid for another 20-25 minutes.
The finished treat is sprinkled with chopped green onions. You can add hot pepper to taste.
Chicken navels in Korean
Ingredients: 780 g of offal, 2 large fresh carrots, 3 large onions, 3 - 4 tooth. garlic, 1 tbsp. l vinegar (9%), 4 tbsp. l soy sauce and refined oil, 2 small. tablespoons of salt, a pinch of red and black pepper, ½ tsp. ground coriander and seasonings for Korean carrots.
- The stomachs are well washed, cleaned, cut in half.
- Under the lid on medium heat, the meat is cooked for less than an hour. The liquid immediately salted.
- Next, the broth is drained, and the stomachs are left to cool.
- The meat is cut into strips.
- Onions are peeled and shredded with long, thin feathers, after which they are lightly fried in hot oil. At the same time, it should remain slightly crispy.
- Carrot rubs float with a special Korean nozzle.
- The prepared ingredients are combined in a deep bowl, all the other ingredients from the recipe are added to them, except oil and black pepper. Garlic is pre-passed through a press.
- Black pepper oil is brought to a boil, and then poured onto mixed products.
- Snack is salted, put into a plastic container and sent to cool for 2 - 3 hours.
Ready-made chicken navels in Korean are perfectly stored in the refrigerator for about a week.
Roast baked in the oven
Ingredients: a pound of chicken umbilicals, 8 medium potatoes, 2 carrots, onion, a large spoonful of spicy adjika and tomato paste, a pinch of ground thyme, sweet paprika and coriander, salt.
- Peeled defrosted meat is finely cut, and then poured into the pan. All seasonings and salt are added to the ventricles at once. They are fried until golden brown with frequent stirring.
- Potatoes are cleaned, cut into cubes, immediately salted and laid out on the bottom of the pots for baking. Vegetable should fill them in about half.
- The second layer are the stomachs.
- Next are the thin half-rings of onion, roasted on the remaining oil from offal to rudder.
- The carrot rubs finely and is cooked with adzhika and tomato paste for softness on the same griddle.
- The resulting mass is laid out on the bow.
- The contents of the pots filled with water.
Under the lids, the stomachs in the oven are stewed for 40 - 45 minutes at 200 degrees. Another 10 - 15 minutes cooking continues without covers.
Stewed chicken stomachs with potatoes
Ingredients: a pound of offal, as many potatoes, onion head, 2 tbsp. l Smaltsa, 3 bay leaves, 2 pinches of salt.
- On pork lard first, chopped onion is fried until golden.
- Then pieces of chicken stomachs are added to the vegetable. Cooking lasts 12 to 15 minutes.
- Large slices of potatoes are laid out in a frying pan, boiling water is poured. Water should reach at least the middle of the potato.
- Under the lid the dish stews to the softness of all the ingredients.
- At the end of cooking laurel and salt are added.
You can enter any spices in the dish.
Chicken stomachs with mushrooms
Ingredients: 680 g stomachs, 2 onions, half a liter of sour cream, salt, 230 g of champignons, aromatic herbs.
- Prepared chicken navels are arbitrarily cut and, together with onion semi-goats, are stewed under the lid for 80 minutes.
- In the process you need to pour water into the pan as the liquid evaporates.
- When the stomachs soften, you can add salt, seasonings and mushrooms.
- After another 8 - 9 minutes, sour cream is put into the pan.
It remains to torment treat 10 - 12 minutes. Before serving for dinner, chicken stomachs in sour cream with mushrooms are well infused under the lid.
Stew in tomato and sour cream sauce
Ingredients: a kilo of ventricles, 180 g onions, 2 carrots, 4 tbsp. l pasta from tomatoes, half a cup of medium-fat sour cream, salt, a pinch of dried basil, 3 tbsp. water, dry garlic.
- Prepared chicken navels are finely cut and sent to boil for an hour.
- Carrot rubs large, onion crumbles smaller. Vegetables are fried until rudderiness in hot oil.
- The straw of boiled stomachs and all other products from the recipe are sent to the pan.
The dish is stewed under a lid for 20-25 minutes over medium heat.
Cooking Chicken Gizzards
For many hostesses, the recipe that informs how to cook chicken gizzards is complicated due to lack of knowledge. Processing of offal lasts a long time, because they consist of four layers of muscle and mucous tissue. Cooking lasts from 40 minutes to an hour and a half, and then supplemented by stewing with sour cream or roasting with onions, carrots and fragrant roots.
It is recommended to cook fresh stomachs, because they are stored no more than two days. Choose for cooking should be cooled ventricles, which are elastic, slightly moist to the touch, have a pleasant sweetish smell. You do not need to take slippery, flabby stomachs that are sour and unpleasant-smelling - you can’t make a tasty snack out of them due to staleness.
If the cook bought a frozen by-product, it should be defrosted in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Such a slow process will preserve the taste and nutritional properties. Before cooking, it is necessary to remove the gastric film, bile leaks on the surface, rinse thoroughly with warm running water. It is worth boiling them on medium heat under the lid, adding bay leaf, black peppercorns and salt to the broth. You can use the pan, oven, frying pan or cook dishes in a cauldron.
Find a suitable recipe for chicken gizzards is not difficult for an experienced chef, because they are offered a huge amount. The by-product can be boiled, stewed, baked and fried, used solo or in combination with hearts, liver from the same chicken. Novice cooks correctly choose a step-by-step recipe or a recipe with photos that will help you understand the secrets of processing.
Very tasty and quickly cook from offal soup noodle, stew, stew them with sour cream or fry in breadcrumbs. You can bake the ventricles with cheese, make salads from fried foods. They are perfectly combined with cereals and pasta, in vegetable soups and salads bring satiety. Additive to the by-product of mushrooms makes the dish more refined, and sour cream - soft and tender. Универсальный продукт сочетается со многими специями – зеленью, душистым перцем, сушеным укропом и кориандром.
Как приготовить куриные желудки, чтобы были мягкими и сочными
Is it possible to surprise someone with an inexpensive and juicy dish of by-products in the era of enchanting meat delicacies? And we will try, telling how to cook chicken stomachs so that they are so soft that it will be impossible to break away from them!
Two recipes, little effort, moderate consumption of time and very affordable "dolls", familiar to us from childhood. The first dish has a traditional taste, and the second one will expand the range to a spicy goulash in your favorite tomato variety.
Quick navigation on the article:
Chicken stomachs in the pan - a classic recipe
The preparation is understandable and a little troublesome, the ingredients are ordinary and inexpensive, the time costs about 60 minutes. A good option for everyday family meals.
- Raw chicken stomachs - 1 kg
- Carrots - 1 large (200 g)
- White onions — 2 medium onions
- Dry coriander - 2 pinches
- Salt - 2 pinches
- Black pepper - to taste
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Drinking water - 200 ml
- Vegetable oil for frying - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Fresh parsley - 5-6 sprigs
- Washed in water and peeled chicken ventricles we add, sprinkle with coriander and mix well.
If you want to experiment with the navels, any single seasoning for chicken will work, primarily basil, thyme and oregano (oregano). But the peppers, black and red, leave on the final stage of cooking, otherwise they can give the dish an inappropriate bitterness.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and spread the stomachs to roast. Strong fire, without a lid, stirring regularly - the key to success. Our goal is for the ventricles to seize on a delicious golden crust. Usually enough 10 minutes of such roasting.
- We turn down the fire and simmer the meat under the lid for another 25-30 minutes. If necessary, pour a little water.
- During stewing, prepare carrots and onions for roasting. Chop the onion into small cubes, and carrot large.
- Fry the vegetables separately, as usual on the soup zazharku: on the second frying pan warmed with oil, first add the onion, after 1-2 minutes - carrots. Stir and wait for the bow to become translucent.
- After half an hour of extinguishing the umbilicals, we send them a fry, 200 ml of water, bay leaves and under a lid (!) Over moderate fire, simmer another 15-20 minutes.
- At the very end, sprinkle the meat with chopped parsley, pepper, stir and remove from heat. Chicken stomachs - juicy and soft - ready!
Goulash with chicken stomachs in a pan
Cooking a recipe is a lot like the process described above. Several new ingredients will appear: Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic.
- Raw chicken stomachs - 1 kg
- Onion - 1 pc. large
- Fresh Tomatoes (or in own juice) - 400 g
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs. medium (red and yellow)
- Water - 2 cups
- Flour - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Garlic - 2 tsp (granulated or chopped into small cube)
- Salt, pepper, coriander, bay leaf
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chicken my stomachs and cut into 3-4 pieces (goulash is always cooked with small pieces of meat).
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, lay the ventricles and fry on high heat, not forgetting to stir. It is important to wait for the crust with a yellowish tinge - 10 minutes.
- Chop the onions and cut the peppers into medium cubes. Add vegetables to the pan. Salt, pepper, season, fire almost does not diminish. Stir constantly, fry for 5 minutes to grab the onion in a golden crust. Make sure the bow does not stick (!)
- We fill in one and a half glasses of water, we cover with a cover, we transfer to the smallest fire and we extinguish from 45 minutes (it can take and hour).
- When the ventricles are practically prepared, they become noticeably soft, even when pressed with a spatula. Add chopped tomatoes, a couple of bay leaves, garlic and a flour mash (100 ml of water + 1 tbsp of sugar + 1 tsp of flour + tomato paste) to the pan. Bring to a boil, simmer another 8-10 minutes and remove from heat.
Unusual and inexpensive goulash is waiting for tasters! Offer them in addition mashed potatoes or peas. And next time, replace the sweet pepper in goulash - with carrots, cut it into short straws or semicircles. Always available vegetables can perfectly decorate the dish in such a cut.
How to clean chicken stomachs
Thinking about how to clean the chicken stomachs, pay attention to the video below. The girl will tell you how to inspect even the cleaned stomachs from the store and what is advantageous to remove from them, in order to guarantee the insurance of the dish from bitterness:
Curious to you experiments with diet recipes and bon appetit!
How to cook chicken stomachs?
Very often, some people do not prepare offal, such as chicken navels, thinking that nothing edible or tasty can come out of them. However, do not rush into their account so quickly!
Knowing how to cook chicken stomachs, you can create a lot of delicious dishes, ranging from salads and soups, and ending with a variety of individual fried, stewed and other dishes.
But before you begin the cooking process, you need to ensure that our delicacies are properly cleaned. If they are not peeled, they should be cut, but not completely by “shovchik”, leaving the halves connected.
A film is removed from their inner surface with a knife and then the navels are rinsed with running water. Already cleaned, they are washed again to remove residual gastroliths.
In order for chicken stomachs to be tender, they must first be boiled, because it is simply not possible to achieve such a result when frying and stewing. But how much to cook chicken stomachs?
They boil for about an hour with roots, bay leaves, onions, bouillon cubes and other various additives to your taste. And after cooking, they can already be braised and cooked.
For stewing, various sauces are used: sour cream (cream), mayonnaise, tomato and soy sauce, with the addition of onions, mushrooms, carrots, sweet peppers, cucumbers, cheese and other products, at their discretion.
What is cooked from chicken stomachs?
You can make a lot of interesting dishes from them, all dishes from chicken gizzards are tasty, healthy and dietary. Even pilaf is very easy to cook. To do this, pupolo need to fry until ruddy in the dish, which will prepare our pilaf.
Pepper, salt, add finely chopped onion, grated carrots, pour in the washed rice, pour water over it so that it covers it on two fingers, and put several cloves of garlic in the rice not completely cleaned. Simmer on low heat until cooked, which can be determined by rice.
Boil the ventricles with spices, twist them through a meat grinder and mix with chopped eggs, onions and mayonnaise, you can get a delicious spread for sandwiches.
Chicken ventricle recipes
Chicken ventricles stewed
You will need the following products:
Our main ingredient should be removed from the film and cut off the visible fat, rinse thoroughly under running water and boil. Navels, if desired, can be left intact or cut into pieces.
Three large onions are peeled, rinsed under running water, finely chopped. We put on the fire to warm up a frying pan with high sides, pour in a little vegetable oil.
Put the crushed onion on the heated surface. Turning the heat down to a minimum, stew the onion for about ten minutes under the lid. Peeling carrots from the peel, thoroughly wash and coarsely rubbed on a grater. Then we send it and our already welded ventricles to the onion to the pan.
All this is poured boiling water, half a glass of water is enough, and set the stew, covered with a lid, for about an hour. But you need to look, it also happens that this time may be short.
If all the water has evaporated, pour more. When the dish is almost ready, add three spoons of sour cream or cream, pepper, salt and spices to taste in a frying pan. All thoroughly mix and keep on fire for about ten minutes.
Serve on the table, garnish with fresh herbs, which we pre-wash under running water, shake off excess moisture and chop finely. The ventricles prepared in this way are very tasty, tender and melt in the mouth.
Chicken roll with gelatin
Such a roll is the most beautiful snack for a festive table and an ordinary hearty breakfast, as well as for a snack. Prepare it completely easy.
Here are some recipes for its preparation.
We need the following ingredients:
- chicken - up to a kilogram,
- gelatin powder - one 20-gram sachet,
- boiled chicken navels - 300 grams,
- Bulgarian pepper - two multicolored,
- greens, salt, pepper.
It is necessary to cut up the chicken, it is not necessary to remove the skin, cut off the meat from the bone and cut it into small pieces. We put chicken meat and navels in a bowl, pepper, salt. Cut the halves of the Bulgarian pepper into small cubes.
Stir gelatin in a glass of water until it is completely dissolved, and then filter. We take a dense foil, in which we will prepare our roll, fold the resulting mass into it, pour in gelatin and close it so that the contents do not pour out.
We put our package in a deep container, filling it completely with water, cook the roll for about an hour. At the end of time, we get the bag and do not open it, leave it to study, then put it in the fridge for the night or for five hours.
Package cut and take out the finished roll. When serving, cut it into medium pieces, decorating with fresh herbs on top.
- chicken fillet - 700 grams,
- sweet paprika - a tablespoon without top,
- gelatin - 30 grams,
- garlic - 5 medium cloves,
- dried dill and parsley - half a teaspoon,
Drain the washed fillet and cut into small pieces. Peel the garlic and, squeezing it out with the help of the garlic, add to the meat. Salt, pepper and add greens, paprika and dry gelatin.
All mix well, put in a sleeve for baking and firmly secure. For peace of mind, you can put in another sleeve, and then put in the oven for an hour. Remove the mold from the oven and leave to cool.
When it cools down - put it in the fridge for 6 hours. Frozen roll out of the bag and put on a dish, pre-cut into pieces. Due to the spices and Bulgarian pepper, roll in the cut looks very nice and interesting.
Ventricles Baked with Vegetables
- chicken ventricles - packaging,
- hard cheese
- fresh greens
- black peppercorns,
- Bay leaf,
- cooking oil for frying.
First of all, you need to defrost our main ingredient, clean the film from the film, cut off the visible fat and soak it in cold water for a while. Then put the prepared navels in a saucepan, add water and cook for about an hour.
In the resulting broth, add salt, a few bay leaves and a couple of black peppercorns. While the ventricles are boiling, you can prepare our vegetables. To do this, clean half of the onion head from the husk and finely chop into cubes.
Put the frying pan on the fire, pour a little bit of vegetable oil into it, put crushed onion and fry until cooked, stirring occasionally. Wash three fresh tomatoes thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
Put them in a pan with onions. Slightly reduce the heat and simmer the tomatoes with onions, covered with a lid, ten minutes. Take the finished navels out of the broth and leave in a colander to remove all the excess liquid.
Then, you need to send the stomachs to the pan with vegetables, mix all the ingredients and continue to simmer for about ten minutes. Add a little salt and spice to taste. Thoroughly wash fresh greens and finely chop.
Put it in the pan. Greens can be used any, what more like. Then take the middle piece of hard cheese, coarsely rub on a grater and also spread in the pan. At the same time turn off the fire and cover with a lid.
We take the form for roasting, shift the ventricles with vegetables and cheese into it. There we break one raw egg and mix everything. We put the form in an oven preheated to 180 degrees, bake about ten minutes.
After the time the dish is ready and can be served on the table. It is best served with boiled rice.
Ventricles in pots
Roll the navels through the meat grinder with onions, salt and pepper, mix with mayonnaise and put in pots. Put baked in a preheated oven for 1.5 hours.
How to extinguish chicken stomachs deliciously?
Chicken gizzards or navels - a by-product from which they prepare dishes in different cuisines of the world. They are boiled and fried. And stewed chicken gizzards, whose recipes are huge, can compete with delicacies.
The product is a complete animal protein, rich in iron, potassium, zinc and phosphorus, it contains a lot of folic acid, vitamin E and other useful substances.
Recipe for cooking chicken stomachs stewed in sour cream
Chicken stomachs stewed in sour cream, very tasty and delicate dish. It can be garnished with rice, boiled potatoes and vegetables.
For cooking you will need:
- 1 kg of purified chicken stomachs,
- 2 large carrots,
- 2 large onions,
- 1 cup sour cream,
- 3 - 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 1 - 2 bay leaves,
- 1/3 cup broth,
- salt, black pepper - to taste.
Chicken gizzards clean and boil until soft. Do not pour out the broth in which the offal is cooked - it will be needed to prepare the dish. Boiled stomachs cut into strips.
Peel the vegetables. Onion cut into half rings and chop the carrot into strips. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan, heat it and put the prepared onion into the dishes, pass it to transparency and add the chopped carrot. Stir the vegetable mass, cover the pan with a lid and extinguish everything until soft.
Take a thick-walled dishes, for example, a gooseneck. Put it on the stove and pour in the vegetable oil. After that, place the prepared chicken stomachs and lightly fry. Then put the browned vegetables and mix the products. In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream and a third cup of broth, add salt and season with pepper. Pour the resulting mass into the stomachs with vegetables, mix everything. Reduce heat and extinguish under closed lid for 10 minutes.
Chicken stomachs stewed with potatoes
Chicken stomachs stewed with potatoes - a nourishing everyday meal, for the preparation of which you will need:
- 700 g of purified chicken stomachs,
- 1 onion head,
- 1 medium carrot
- 0.5 kg of potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- spices - to taste,
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 1 bunch of greens (parsley, dill, etc.).
Before stewing, prepare the chicken stomachs, clean them and boil for 1.5 hours until soft. Pour vegetable oil into a saucepan and put the dishes on the fire. Onion cut into half rings, and carrot rub on a coarse grater.
Put the vegetables in the heated oil, mix and sauté until golden brown. Cut chicken glands into pieces and add to vegetables. Season a lot of salt and spices. Fry for 5 minutes and reduce heat. Cover the stew-pan with the lid and simmer for 15 minutes, while stewing, you can add a little broth in which the chicken stomachs were cooked.
While the offal is being prepared, peel the potatoes and cut them into fairly large pieces. Put it in a saucepan, add the broth. Cover the dish with a lid and simmer on low heat for another 20 minutes. When the potatoes are soft, turn off the fire. Peel 2 cloves of garlic and pass it through the press.
Add the garlic in the dish, season with black pepper and let the chicken stomachs with the potatoes stew stand for a while and soak in the flavors of the spices. Sprinkle with chopped greens before serving.
The recipe of cooking can be varied by adding Bulgarian pepper, sliced strips, or mushrooms. For spice, you can put a little red hot pepper, cut into rings, or add curry.
Chicken stomach fricassee
For cooking you will need:
- 600 g chicken chickens,
- 1 leek,
- 200 g of champignons,
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 1/3 cup chicken broth,
- 1 tbsp. l flour,
- 0.5 cup of cream
- 5 pieces. black peppercorns,
- salt - to taste.
Prepared ventricles cut arbitrarily. Cut leek into rings. Rub the champignons with a napkin and cut into slices. In a deep frying pan, fry the mushrooms in the vegetable oil, remove them and in the same oil, passive the leeks. When the onions become transparent, add the fried mushrooms and a spoonful of flour, mix everything thoroughly and fry.
Pour in the cream and mix again to avoid lumps. Put chicken stomachs in the resulting sauce, add pepper and salt. Cover with a lid. Stew fricassee should be within 10 - 15 minutes. Serve with fresh vegetables and boiled potatoes.
How to cook delicious chicken stomachs in the pan
To make chicken stomachs soft and tasty, you should follow several basic rules for their preparation:
- before preparation, the ventricles must be thoroughly cleaned of residues of dirt, film and fatty growths,
- It is necessary to cook chicken stomachs for at least an hour on a slow fire in lightly salted water,
- чтобы придать приятный вкус желудкам, в воду при варке можно добавлять разные специи и овощи, например, лавровый лист, душистый перец, специи для мяса, лук, морковь, петрушку,
- хорошо подходит для куриных желудков соус из жирной сметаны. В процессе тушения желудочки становятся более мягкими и сочными,
- chicken stomachs will become softer, if before cooking, hold them for a couple of hours in cold water,
- the ventricles themselves are not particularly tasty, so after cooking they are usually stewed in various sauces, for example, sour cream or tomato with spices and spices.
What is the use?
Approximately ¼ chicken stomachs consist of animal protein, in addition, their composition is rich in fiber, contributing to the improvement of the digestive functions of the body, ash - a natural sorbent, and a mass of beneficial trace elements (potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, copper). Among the list of vitamins can be distinguished folic, ascorbic, pantothenic acid, riboflavin.
All of the above makes chicken stomachs incredibly beneficial for:
- increase appetite
- stimulate the digestive process,
- Improve the natural bowel cleansing function
- strengthen hair
- improve skin condition
- maintain the barrier functions of the body.
Folic acid and vitamin B9 are involved in the processes of growth and cell division, tissue formation, so this product is advised to use more often pregnant and young children.
Stewed chicken stomachs retain the most beneficial properties, for the preparation of which a small amount of oil and water were used.
Chicken navels are made up of muscle tissue, covered with fat on top, as well as an elastic membrane that serves to protect the internal cavity from damage. Stores come to the stores mostly already in a purified form, but if you are “lucky” to buy an uncleaned stomach, get ready for a rather complex and scrupulous work.
Tip! The cleaning process will go faster if the stomachs are soaked in ice water.
Cleaning is carried out according to the following algorithm:
- we lay out the product on a cutting board,
- through the opening of the esophagus divide it along,
- re-flush the stomach,
- remove the elastic membrane by prying it with your fingers,
- remove adipose tissue from the inside.
Chicken stomachs in cream - recipe with a photo step by step
Chicken stomachs are very useful product, but also extremely tasty. Perfectly suitable chicken navels for the family table. They can be prepared using this simple and quick recipe. Ideally, stewed chicken stomachs in sour cream are well served with a favorite side dish. But also this dish will be a wonderful individual treat. Any housewife will cope with the simple process of cooking economical dinner, because chicken stomachs are a cheap product.
Initially, you need to prepare chicken stomachs.
Wash them well, then boil them in salted water until ready. This step may take about an hour.
From the pan with the finished stomachs drain the liquid. Soft chicken stomachs cut into medium pieces.
Peel the onion, chop it with a knife.
Wash carrots and grate coarsely.
Onion with carrots spasserovat on the pan. Before frying, warm up the pan and pour a little oil on the bottom.
Put the pieces of chicken stomachs into the pan. Mix well products. Fry over low heat for 5 minutes.
Put sour cream in a pan with all the ingredients. Stir everything up.
Immediately add bay leaves and greens.
Simmer on very low heat for 5 minutes.
Stewed chicken stomachs in sour cream can be eaten.
How to cook delicious chicken stomachs in a slow cooker
Chicken stomachs cooked in a slow cooker is an excellent dish for dinner or lunch. So they turn out especially soft and gentle, and efforts for their preparation should be made the minimum.
Spicy chili sauce will help spice up the dish. If this additive is not to your taste, replace it with traditional tomato paste.
- 0.5 kg of chicken navels
- ¾ Art. water,
- 2 bulb bulbs,
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 50 ml chili sauce,
- salt, spices.
Cooking procedure delicate chicken stomachs:
- Wash and according to the above mechanism clean the by-product, cut it into strips.
- Finely chop the onion, fry in the "Baking" mode in oil.
- In 5-7 minutes We attach navels to the bow.
- After another 5 minutes, add sour cream, water and sauce to the navels, season with spices and add.
- Switch to "Quenching", set the timer for 2 hours. A couple of times during this time we mix.
Recipe for stewed chicken stomachs in a pan
- 1 kg of offal
- 2 bulb bulbs,
- 1 carrot,
- 200 g sour cream,
- 100 g of tomato paste,
- 2 liters of water
- salt, spices.
Extinguishing procedure chicken navels in a pan:
- We naturally defreeze our stomachs, wash and clean them as described above.
- We put all offal into the pan, pour 1.5 liters of water, salt and bring to a boil, reduce the intensity of the flame and continue cooking for another hour.
- Drain the liquid, give offal to cool.
- Rinse with cold water and cut into several parts of each navel.
- Peeled onions are cut into quarters into rings.
- Grate the cleaned carrot on a medium grater.
- On the hot oil make onion-carrot fry.
- We attach the stomachs to vegetables, fill it with half a liter of water, simmer for a quarter of an hour under the lid.
- After the specified time adds sour cream, bay leaf, season with spices and add.
- We continue to quench half an hour.
Fried Chicken Gizzards - Spicy Recipe
This dish will be savored by the combination of a delicious sauce with onion zazharka and garlic.
- 1 kg of offal
- 2 bulb bulbs,
- 5 garlic teeth,
- 40 ml of soy sauce,
- Bouillon cube.
- Salt, spices.
Cooking procedure savory chicken ventricles:
- Washed and cleaned stomachs boil for about an hour in salted water, in the process do not forget to remove the foam.
- Drain liquid, cool and cut into arbitrary pieces.
- Fry the onions in hot oil until golden brown, add the stomachs.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in water, pour it into offal, stew for 20 minutes, then add soy sauce and garlic passed through the press. We continue to stew another quarter of an hour.
- An excellent side dish for spicy navels will be mashed potatoes or rice.
This dish will appeal to those who love chicken stomachs and not only. Fried with onions, garlic and sauce - they just ask to be eaten! Dish is combined with potato or rice side dish.
How to cook chicken stomachs in the oven
- 1 kg of offal
- 1l natural yogurt or kefir,
- 0.15 g cheese,
- 1 bulb,
- 1 carrot,
- salt, pepper, greens.
Cooking procedure Chicken navels baked in the oven:
- We clean and boil offal to readiness.
- Give them cool, cut into large pieces and spread in a deep bowl.
- Cut the peeled onion into half rings, rub the carrots on a medium grater.
- Attach vegetables to the navels, add salt, spices, pour kefir, mix and let marinate for about an hour.
- Together with the marinade, we place the navels in a baking dish, crush with cheese, pour with melted butter, put deep into the preheated oven. After 20 minutes, we get and pritrushivaem greens.
How to cook chicken stomachs with potatoes
- 0.6 kg of offal
- 1 bulb,
- 1 carrot,
- 0.6 kg of potatoes
- 2 garlic teeth
- salt, spices, herbs.
Stages of cooking:
- As in all previous recipes, prepare the stomachs (wash, clean, boil, chop).
- We heat oil in a cauldron or a thick-walled frying pan, on it we ferment finely chopped onions.
- Add grated carrots to onions. We continue to pass them together for about 5 minutes.
- Add the prepared navels to the vegetables, sprinkle with dry spices, add salt, reduce the intensity of the flame, pour in some water and simmer for about a quarter of an hour.
- Lay the sliced peeled potatoes to the stomachs, add water if necessary.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with herbs and garlic.
Delicious chicken stomachs with onions
- 0.3 kg of offal
- 2 bulb bulbs,
- 1 carrot,
- salt, bay leaf, spices.
- chicken stomachs. 300 gr.
- Three grated carrots, onion cut into half rings, fry them in hot oil.
- Remove the frying from the pan.
- Boil cleaned stomachs for an hour in salted water with bay leaf, cool them and cut into arbitrary pieces.
- Fry the stomachs in the same pan, where they cooked frying.
- Put ready-made offal on a plate, sprinkle them on top with our roast, if desired, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
Chicken stomach salad
Help yourself to a light and tasty chicken navel salad.
- 0.5 kg of offal
- 0.1 kg Korean carrot
- 0.1 kg of cheese
- 2 cucumbers,
- 1 carrot and onion,
- laurel leaf,
- 50 grams of nuts (walnut, almond or cedar),
- mayonnaise, greens.
Cooking procedure chicken navel salad:
- Boil for several hours the stomachs with onions, raw carrots, bay leaf, salt and allspice.
- Boiled offal is cooled and cut into portioned cubes,
- Dice cucumbers and cheese.
- Skip the garlic through the press. Shred greens.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix, lubricate with mayonnaise and crush chopped nuts.
Chicken stomach soup recipe
Want to diversify your lunch menu? Then we recommend to pay attention to the following recipe.
- 0.5 kg of offal
- 1 medium carrot and onion,
- 5-6 potato tubers.
- 1 processed cheese,
- 3 garlic teeth
- bunch of greens,
- bay leaf, salt, spices.
Cooking procedure soup with chicken offal:
- We wash and thoroughly clean the navels, fill them with water, after 5 minutes. after boiling we pour out the water, re-fill it with water, reduce the intensity of the flame to the minimum.
- As the formation of foam remove it, add to the broth bay leaf, salt, peppercorns.
- After about an hour, fall asleep finely chopped potatoes, grated carrots.
- Fry onion in hot oil with spices, add to onions. If desired, with the help of a skimmer you can get the stomachs from the broth and fry them together with onions.
- We return the stomachs with onion in the broth, wait until the potatoes are ready, add the grated processed cheese, and cook for another quarter of an hour.
- Check the taste of the salinity of our first course, if necessary, add a little.
- To prepare a delicious soup dressing, mix chopped garlic, chopped greens and sour cream.
Original recipe - Korean chicken stomachs
Anyone who loves more sharply will love the chicken navels, prepared according to the scheme described below. As a result, we get an interesting, fragrant delicacy that can surprise guests and loved ones.
- 1 kg of offal
- 2 large carrots,
- 3 large onions,
- 3 garlic teeth
- 1 tbsp. food vinegar,
- 50 ml of soy sauce,
- 100 ml grow. oils
- 2 tbsp. rock salt
- ½ tsp Korean carrot spices
- For ¼ tsp. black pepper, paprika and coriander.
Cooking stages acute chicken gizzards:
- We wash and thoroughly clean the navels, boil them in salted water for about an hour.
- Drain broth and give offal to cool, cut them into straws or arbitrary pieces.
- Shred the onion in half-rings, we ferment it to transparency on hot oil.
- Rub the carrots on the nozzle for the Korean carrot or on a large grater.
- We combine onions with navels in a separate container, stir, add chopped garlic, food vinegar, soy sauce, all seasonings prepared.
- Heat oil in a pan, pour it onto the mass created at the previous stage. If there is a need, add additional salt with pepper.
- We send the cooked dish in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Store the resulting snack can be about a week, but only in the refrigerator.
Tips and tricks
The main difficulty encountered by cooks in cooking chicken stomachs is how to make them soft. Professionals are advised to do the following:
- Frozen navels are thawed in natural conditions, it is desirable to do this in the evening, putting the package in the refrigerator.
- Long-lasting heat treatment will help to give tenderness to this nutritious product. Boil, simmer or fry in sour cream or cream sauce should be at least an hour.
- Before cooking, in order for the dish to be soft, after careful cleaning it should be poured with cool water for at least a couple of hours. When this time is up, pour a new portion of water and boil for about an hour with salt, spices and roots.
- Even when buying a cleaned version of the stomachs, they should be inspected for the presence of residues of hard skin.
- The farm version of the stomachs is usually implemented together with an elastic film, it should be cleaned on a mandatory basis, otherwise the by-products will be hard.