What is dysport and what are its contraindications ?, dysport: what is it
Dysport: what it is and what contraindications it has in cosmetology
Everyone knows that the muscles take part in the expression of emotions on the face, but very few people know that these muscles contract daily more than 15 thousand times. Based on these data, it becomes clear that over time, mimic wrinkles appear on the face, which gradually turn into age.
It is impossible to correct them with the help of cosmetics. Special medications are needed, one of them is Dysport. And what this is - dysport - you will learn from this article.
Dysport: what it is
Dysport is a toxin, which is produced by a special bacterium, but this is not necessary to be afraid of, because meager doses are used in cosmetology. In addition, the drug for cosmetic purposes is purified, which greatly reduces its negative impact on the body.
Dysport has a lasting effect, as it acts exclusively on facial wrinkles. This is a kind of blocker of nerve impulses that the brain sends to the muscles of the face. After the procedure, the facial structure relaxes, and after a short time, the skin is smoothed.
The result after dysport is very fast and bright:
- If you make an injection in the lower part of the face, the corners of the lips will rise, and all the ugly folds disappear.
- Horizontal wrinkles in the forehead are smoothed in full, and the result will be better with each procedure.
- The crow's feet are removed in the outer corners of the eyes, and the face itself becomes rejuvenated and fresh.
- Inter-brow wrinkles disappear.
- Diagonal wrinkles on the back of the nose and nose are smoothed.
- Wrinkles in the chest and neck are smoothed.
Negative effects of dysport
Although the drug has a huge number of advantages, negative effects are also present. Among them:
- Omission of the central part of the eyebrows.
- Peripheral lift.
- Block the wrong muscles.
If after the injection less than two weeks have passed, and the effect has not appeared, you should not worry in advance. It is possible that the injection has not yet begun to act. But if more than two weeks have passed, and the result has not appeared, then, possibly, correction will be required. Even if the correction is not carried out, all the negative consequences will disappear themselves, however, not earlier than in four months.
Complications after dysport
Before you go to the procedure, you need to know what dysport is and what complications can be after injection.
Often, complications arise not because of the drug, but because of its incorrect use. Complications may arise in case of violation of hygiene rules, improper dosage or inappropriate choice of an injection point, but this is also reversible.
- Swelling of the eyelids and the omission of the upper eyelid.
- Allergic reaction.
- Soreness at the injection site.
- Numbness and hemorrhage.
- Double eyes.
It should be said that by itself, dysport is not dangerous, although it is a question of a toxin, the correct dosage plays the main role. Therefore, when there are any complications, it is appropriate to talk about the illiteracy of the specialist who performed the procedure.
- Age restrictions - up to 18 years.
- Lung diseases.
- Inflammatory processes and infections on the skin.
- Myasthenia gravis
However, this is not the whole list of contraindications that need special attention. For example, pregnancy. There is no evidence of the effect of the drug on a pregnant woman, but there are cases when injections were made, not knowing about pregnancy. No complications have arisen, but it is best to refuse such procedures during pregnancy.
An unacceptable combination is alcohol and dysport. Alcohol should be excluded a week before the procedure and two weeks after it. This is because alcohol can weaken the effect of the drug or eliminate it altogether.
Dysport: what is botulinum toxin?
The drug, eliminating mimic wrinkles, is not surprising to anyone. He is known under the name "Dysport". What is inherent in nature? Dysport is a toxin produced by botulism. No matter how terrible the aforesaid may sound, you should not be afraid of the drug: it is used in diluted form, and it affects only the mimic muscles, thus the surface layer of the skin remains intact.
The mechanism of rejuvenation lies in blocking the signals coming from the brain that are responsible for facial expressions, which helps relax the facial muscles and smooth out wrinkles.
In addition to the "Dysport", in cosmetology is known and "Botox", in fact, being exactly the same drug. The difference between these two means in the manufacturer: “Botox” is produced by an American company, and “Dysport” is produced by a French company. "Dysport" or "Botox": which is better? Reviews of regular customers of cosmetologists do not see much difference between the considered funds. The only difference is that dysport is a more modern variation of botulinum toxin. Having a lower molecular weight, the French drug is more effectively distributed in the tissue, providing a "natural" effect. Therefore, a clear answer to the question of what to choose, "Botox" or "Dysport", customers will not give feedback, since there is no significant difference between them. This, so to speak, is a “matter of habit”.
In addition, it is used for the treatment of hyperhidrosis (sweating) in men and women: dysport injections in the palms, armpits and soles of the feet allow you to forget about the problem for a long period of time.
The effect of the use of "Dysport"
Acting locally on the skin of the selected zone, "Dysport" on the eyes smoothes mimic wrinkles, from subtle to deep. When does the administered dose start to work? The effect begins to appear already on the second or third day after the procedure. The final result is achieved after two weeks.
Perhaps the only drawback is the short period of action of the injected drug: after 4-8 months to maintain the achieved result, the injection will have to be repeated. The exact duration of the effect is individual for each patient, it depends on the characteristics of the organism.
Can there be unpleasant consequences?
It is important for any woman whether this or that procedure has consequences. One of the frequently asked questions to cosmetologists is whether negative manifestations are possible on the face after Dysport is introduced into the muscle? Reviews of cosmetologists claim that after a well-performed injection, the face will not resemble a mask, the muscles of the face will not lose their functions, and therefore, the facial expression of the patient will not suffer. In addition, do not be afraid of lowering eyebrows.
What should you refrain from before injection?
A few days before the procedure, doctors advise you to stop taking antibacterial agents and anticoagulants. In addition, you should refrain from alcohol, smoking and excessive amounts of coffee. On the day of drug administration, it is better not to engage in washing floors, ironing clothes or any other work in which the body takes the head-down position: excessive blood flow to the face can cause improper distribution of Dysport.
Incorrect use of Dysport can lead to undesirable side effects. This may occur due to an erroneous choice of the injection site, as well as incorrectly calculated dosage of the drug. In addition, the consequences may be due to non-compliance with sterility. Although all possible side effects are reversible and have a relatively short period of manifestation, they can be very unpleasant:
- Allergic reactions.
- Feeling of numbness and pain in places of injection.
- Swelling of the eyelids.
- The omission of the upper eyelids.
- Sense of ghosting.
- Face asymmetry (extremely rare).
- Respiratory tract infections.
- Symptoms of flu.
The world practice of using "Dysport" shows that the choice of an experienced specialist and a well-equipped beauty salon preclude the manifestation of side effects. This proves once again that in matters of appearance you should not chase cheapness.
What to do if the result of the procedure was undesirable deformation?
Asymmetry of the face after the procedure is a sign of incompetence of the selected specialist who violated the administration technology or the dosage of the drug. Unfortunately, in most cases, if a similar problem arises, the correction correction is in question: a repeated injection is indicated only after a certain period of time. During this period, a problem zone massage and myostimulation may be recommended. Taking vitamins of group B can also somewhat correct the complication that has arisen.
The price of the drug may vary somewhat depending on the clinic. Today, for 1 unit of the drug will have to pay from 80 to 400 rubles. Thus, the cost of the procedure directly depends on the zone selected for correction and the number of units of Dysport, sufficient to achieve the desired result.
The estimated consumption is as follows:
- On average, the nose bridge correction will require 10-20 units of the drug.
- 8-20 units of Dysport usually go to the forehead area.
- The area around the eyes requires from 12 to 20 units.
- The area around the lips is most often corrected by 6-16 units.
- Neck and decollete area - from 24 units.
The total cost is determined individually, depending on the amount of the drug required.
The prescription drug is released on prescription, so it makes no sense to look for it in pharmacies. After deciding on the need for a procedure, you only need to call the clinics and find out their rates.
The available photos before and after the application of the product more eloquently than words confirm the rejuvenating properties of the Dysport preparation. What is the procedure for the introduction of the drug, what it is and how it is carried out, has also been described in detail earlier. Now let's talk about alternative methods. The effect of the considered means is aimed at relaxing the muscles. In this "Dysport" has no equal. But the drug does not solve the problem of filling deep wrinkles by increasing tissue. For this purpose contouring plastic is excellent, for which dermal filler with hyaluronic acid is used. In some cases, collagen, calcium and lactic acid are used as fillers. Deep folds perfectly removes thread lifting (alternative to operating facelift). This type of improvement of the contour of the face has virtually no complications and is shown to almost everyone, the list of contraindications to the procedure is much shorter than that of the “Dysport” injections.
Poison in the service of beauty: how Dysport works
The muscles of the face, which receive a signal from the brain to move, are attached to the skin at one end. With the expression of emotions and in conversation the muscles contract, thus forming mimic movements. At a young age, the skin of a person is so elastic that skin grooves and folds, called wrinkles, are smoothed independently. When a person gets older, the skin tone decreases and manifestations of human emotions, expressed in facial expressions, form wrinkles that can no longer smooth out on their own.
photo from www.bostoneveningtherapy.com
This is where funds that contain botulinum toxin come to the rescue. One of the brightest representatives of this group of drugs is Dysport. It consists of a type A neurotoxin, in other words, a neuroparalytic poison, which paralyzes the facial muscles, preventing the brain signal from acting on facial expressions. Even in low concentrations, type A neurotoxin blocks the action of acetylcholine, which is responsible for muscle contraction. The concentration of poison in Dysport is so low that, if properly used, it is not capable of causing harm to the body. If the procedure is carried out correctly, the effects of Dysport in the photo will certainly please you: smoothing folds on the forehead, wipe dozens of years away from the face at the corners of the eyes.
Application points: where can you prick?
Despite the miraculous effects, the drug is used only to correct changes in certain areas where the risk of improper exposure is minimal. In order not to feel the side effects of Dysport, pay attention to the indications for use:
- The drug is recommended if you have pronounced wrinkles in the forehead, nose, as well as "crows" legs and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Dysport helps you to correct the shape of the face, removing asymmetry.
- Make lips more pronounced, raise or lower eyebrows to the desired shape.
- The drug will be salvation with hyperhidrosis (increased sweating).
- Successfully remove the muscle from hypertonus after a stroke and help you forget about facial spasms forever.
Photo from www.prima.co.uk
A botulinum toxin that enters there blocks nerve impulses, weaning you from the bad habit of squinting, squinting and making grimaces. If you consider yourself to be in the category of people who need a Dysport injection, first consult a beautician. Perhaps your problems are not pronounced and at this stage do not require cosmetology intervention. In addition, if you have contraindications to taking Dysport, it can be dangerous to your health.
Medical taboos: Contraindications to Dysport
Ignoring medical prohibitions will lead to the fact that the side effects of Dysport, you can check on your own experience. Before you go to the beautician, determine if you have any contraindications to taking the drug. They are divided into temporary and permanent.
- It is strictly forbidden to take the drug to children under 12 years. The reasons for which a child at that age can be assigned botulinum toxin can be counted on the fingers of one hand. This can usually be due to defects in appearance, but since the child’s body is weaker than an adult, Dysport under 12 years of age is strictly contraindicated.
- Poor blood clotting also serves as a constant cause of patients refusing the drug. The doctor will not take up the procedure, having made Dysport injections, the consequences that the injection will entail, he cannot predict.
- Diseases of the respiratory tract, expressed in acute or chronic form. The most common diseases are rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, sore throat, etc.
- Neuromuscular diseases. These include those diseases that are characterized by dysfunction of arbitrary muscles, loss or decrease in control of movements. In most cases, it is myasthenia gravis, that is, a chronic disease that manifests itself in the rapid pathological fatigability of muscles.
Photo from iwmn.ru
- Tendency to allergic reactions. If you previously had a negative experience with botulinum therapy, or simply suffer from allergies, then an individual intolerance to the drug can manifest itself in the form of many undesirable side effects that will not add to your charm after the procedure.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding. Injections during lactation or pregnancy can cause weakness in the child, problems with the stomach and intestines, allergies, etc. Gynecologists say that injections during this period are unacceptable, and beauty can wait 9 months.
- Exacerbation of a disease. Before the injection of the drug should prepare the body, their health and immunity to the introduction of the drug: so the chance that there will be no negative effects increases several times.
- Skin diseases at the injection site. Dysport, like other drugs that include type A neurotoxin, is administered only under clean skin, otherwise they can cause allergies and other unpleasant consequences.
- Diseases of the blood coagulation system. If the slightest blow leads to the formation of an extensive hematoma, nasal bleeding often occurs and does not stop for a long time, it is not recommended to resort to injection cosmetology.
Preparation for the procedure: what can and can not
Photo from timetracker.yaware.com.ua
Despite the fact that the visit itself to the beautician takes no more than half an hour, you need to prepare for it in advance. You will have to endure some limitations that will guarantee the perfect result of the correction, namely:
- 10 days before the procedure, refuse to take antibacterial drugs and anticoagulants. If Dysport and antibiotics are found in the body, the consequences will be unpleasant - from the ineffectiveness of the drug to the development of severe complications.
- 3 days before the introduction of the drug give up smoking, caffeinated and alcoholic beverages. These substances affect the microcirculation, and can lead to improper distribution of the drug in the muscles. Although many women who combined Dysport and alcohol did not feel the consequences, it was risky to check their responses.
- Exclude any activity that is related to the slopes, so as not to increase blood flow to the head. На три дня у вас есть официальный докторский запрет на уборку и некоторые виды физических нагрузок.
Если в период подготовки необходим прием антибиотиков, отложите процедуру. Риск от не проведенной антибиотикотерапии перевешивает любое омоложение. You may be able to use botulinum therapy later.
Spend the night before a visit to the beautician on a high pillow. Get ready for a magical transformation and allow yourself to be a little lazy in anticipation of the effect of rejuvenation.
Dysport: what not to do after the procedure?
Photo from 1m-coffee.ru
After completion of the procedure, the beautician will tell you about the rules of conduct for the near future. Restrictions after the procedure of Dysport are dictated by the need to avoid complications, so they should be heeded:
- If you decide to inject Dysport, the recommendations after the procedure are strictly forbidden to touch the place where the drug was injected. You do not need to feel the skin, knead the injection site or massage movements to check the result. Since the drug has a penetrating ability, that is, it is easily distributed in other tissues, you can do much harm by your actions.
- A couple of hours after the procedure you need to refrain from physical exertion. But do not relax, because you also do not recommend lying. The injection is done in a reclining position, and a horizontal position after Dysport cannot be taken for at least 4 hours, as this will lead to such defects as a hanging eyelid, etc.
- Sauna also refers to contraindications after Dysport procedure. The heat dramatically expands the capillaries, and the area of action of the drug can greatly increase, capture areas that were not supposed to be corrected. For the same reason, you have to give up tanning and tanning visits for 2 weeks.
photo from www.europatherme.de
- When making an injection, be aware that after the Dysport procedure, you can not exercise, because exercise can lead to an uneven distribution of the drug under the skin, because the load causes the blood to circulate faster, thereby expanding blood vessels. With active sports you can expect such a result as muscle weakness, high fever, irregular heartbeat, loss of appetite, and even facial asymmetry.
- You are also prohibited from using antibiotics, baclofen, antiplatelet agents, anticoagulants. This combination can relax the facial muscles too much, cause general weakness and significantly spoil the result expected from the procedure. It is necessary to refrain from therapy for at least two weeks, because it is during this period of time that Dysport forms the final result and this can affect both appearance and health.
- Asking the question "is it possible to drink alcohol after Dysport?", Know that after the injection it cannot be consumed for 2 weeks, because the worst result will be possible health problems. But even if serious complications do not arise, alcohol after Dysport provokes the appearance of extensive bruising.
In 8 out of 10 patients, after the injection, puffiness appears on the face. This effect cannot be prevented, but you can minimize its effect. For this drinking mode must be taken under control. For some time you will have to forget that you need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day - this is something that should not be done after Disport injections.
After the injection, adhere to the principle “the less fluid in the body, the better”, do not drink water in the evening and before bedtime, so the size of the edema will be less, and soon they will completely disappear. A special regime of restrictions after Dysport is recommended to perform for 2 weeks, after which you can gradually return to your normal rhythm of life.
Dysport: side effects of the procedure
Photo from new-media-online.de
With proper use of the drug by a qualified technician and compliance with all contraindications, a negative result after using Dysport is unlikely. There are standard short-term and reversible adverse reactions:
- eyelid edema and omission
- dry mucous membranes
- temporary loss of clarity of vision, double vision,
- eye fatigue,
- weakening of the facial muscles
- headache, dizziness.
- allergic rash,
- hematomas locally near the injection site,
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract,
- compensatory sweating in the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
If the cosmetologist made a mistake, the result of the correction may be asymmetric. In this case, it is possible to correct the effect by introducing additional units into the zone where it is less pronounced. The situation is worse with hypercorrection, in which the effect is more pronounced than we would like. In this case, it remains only to wait, because Dysport has a noticeable effect on the facial muscles for 6-8 months, therefore, the defects caused by it, after this time, will decline. Myostimulation and the course of taking vitamins of group B will help to accelerate the removal of botulinum toxin from the muscles.
Information about contraindications, limitations and complications turned out to be quite extensive. Do not be afraid of it, just the drug is well studied, and has passed multi-level clinical trials. In most cases, the procedure takes place without any unpleasant surprises, and the girls again return to the beautician for a portion of such a poisonous, but such a wonderful Dysport!
"Botox" or "Dysport"?
What is the difference between these means? Perhaps it is this question that worries many of the weaker sex. The active substance "Botox" and "Dysport" is the same - it is botulinum toxin type A. The difference lies in the manufacturer of these drugs. Botox is made in the USA, and Dysport is made in France.
In addition, the drugs differ in therapeutic doses, safety profiles, antigenic potentials, as well as the effect achieved after application. The composition of each of the products has a unique botulinum toxin formula. Therefore, it is simply impossible to convert the dosage of one agent into the dosage of another.
When are Dysport injections shown?
Many women choose “Dysport”. There are contraindications to the use of the drug, but they are insignificant, but the effect does not take long.
Enter the tool by injection. In this case, the whole procedure takes a few minutes. However, before you enter the drug, the doctor must examine the patient and conduct a detailed conversation with him. This will reveal the indications for the use of "Dysport".
In cosmetology, the drug is used in the following cases:
- The presence of mimic wrinkles in the upper part of the face: around the eyes, on the nose and in the forehead.
- The need to correct the corners of the mouth, eyebrows and lips.
- Increased sweating of the armpits, feet and palms - hyperhidrosis.
Who should not use this drug?
Of course, it is worth remembering that not everyone can solve their problem using Dysport. Contraindications limit its use. Before conducting the procedure, the specialist must take into account the existing health problems of his patient. For temporary contraindications should include:
- The presence of infectious diseases.
- Period of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Childhood. Dysport injections are allowed only from 12 years.
- Acceptance of antibiotics, baclofen, antiplatelet agents, anticoagulants.
What else has "Dysport" contraindications? Alcohol, or rather, its regular use in unlimited quantities is incompatible with beauty injections. Of course, this is a temporary restriction. For ten days, alcohol and the drug are simply incompatible.
But in addition to this, there are permanent contraindications, which include:
- Individual intolerance. Typically, this phenomenon occurs in patients who are allergic to protein drugs. The presence of such manifestations should be notified to the doctor before the procedure.
- Some blood diseases associated with problems of its clotting, such as leukemia, hemophilia and others.
- Subclinical and clinical manifestations of neuromuscular ailments.
- Diseases of the respiratory tract that become chronic.
How is the procedure?
After the patient has been interviewed and all the points at issue have been clarified, a decision is made about the appropriateness of the injections.
When a client takes a seat in a chair, the specialist processes the skin area where the drug will be injected. For these purposes, a 0.5% chlorhexidine (alcohol) solution is usually used. Then the doctor applies marking lines on which the drug will be administered, and anesthetizes all the marked places with a special gel. By marks a specialist makes injections of “Dysport”. The drug is introduced with a short needle.
After the procedure, ice is applied to the skin for 15 minutes. In fact, the administration of the drug is fairly painless. The procedure takes only 3-5 minutes.
The mechanism of action "Dysport"
The instructions that are attached to the drug, quite clearly and clearly described the mechanism of its action. It is worth noting that the tool affects the work of muscle tissue. Electrical nerve impulses come from the central nervous system, which lead to relaxation and contraction of the muscles. Their transfer is carried out by a special substance - the acetylcholine mediator.
To stop the impact of this component and stop the conduction of nerve impulses in the muscle tissue, it is botulinum toxin that is part of Dysport. After the drug has been injected, the conductivity of the tissues of the facial muscles is limited. At the same time, the subcutaneous muscles relax, and the processes of formation of mimic wrinkles slow down. In addition, existing wrinkles are gradually smoothed.
What effect does the drug have on the body?
"Dysport", reviews of which are based on the effect achieved, contains a small dose of botulinum toxin. Therefore, the drug does not adversely affect the adjacent soft tissue. It is worth noting that the substance after some time is completely excreted from the body.
The effect after the introduction of "Dysport" persists for long. To extend the result, experts recommend injecting this drug several times a year. There should be a break between procedures, which averages about 6 months. The effect after the following injections of “Dysport” lasts much longer.
The effect of the drug is manifested only a few days after injection.
What not to do before and after the procedure?
What recommendations does a specialist give after administering Dysport? Side effects do occur, and in order to prevent them from occurring, it is necessary to stop taking antibiotics and anticoagulants before the procedure. In addition, cosmetologists advise the day before the introduction of the drug to exclude the use of alcohol and coffee, stop smoking completely.
On the day of the procedure, you cannot stand for a long time, with your head down, since it is in this position that the increase in blood to the face increases significantly. As a result, Dysport may be incorrectly distributed.
After the procedure it is strictly forbidden to touch the places where the injections were made, as well as to rub and massage them. Also, experts do not recommend taking a supine position for several hours immediately after drug administration. Days for 10 should exclude any overheating, such as a hot bath or a visit to the bath and sauna.
Implications of using Dysport
As already mentioned, the drug has some side effects. Therefore, it is necessary to take into account, before injecting "Dysport", contraindications. Most often, patients experience such unpleasant phenomena as temporary weight loss, nausea, respiratory infections, and headache.
It should be noted that when using the drug solely for cosmetic purposes, side effects are extremely rare. After some time, they disappear without a trace, even if they appeared immediately after the introduction of Dysport.
In fact, Dysport injections can solve many problems and avoid plastic surgery. Many women choose this remedy, as it has a minimum of side effects and has a good effect. According to experts, the discomfort after injections can occur due to excess doses, as well as the result of incorrect work of the person conducting the procedure.
In fact, the drug perfectly smoothes mimic wrinkles. That is why many women choose Dysport. Photos before and after the procedure are just impressive. Women look more attractive and much younger.
How much is the procedure
With regard to the cost of the drug and the procedure itself, it is formed depending on which zone the patient wants to change. The price of one unit in different clinics is different. On average, it is 80-400 rubles. When calculating expenses, it should be noted that a certain amount of “Dysport” is required for certain areas. So, the approximate number of units:
- Forehead: 8 to 20.
- Bridge: 10 to 20.
- Around the eyes: from 12 to 20.
- Neck and decollete: from 24.
- Around the lips: from 6 to 16.
The effectiveness of Dysport injections depends directly on the level of the doctor’s qualifications and on how well the specialist knows the anatomy of the facial muscles. When choosing a beauty salon should be convinced of the competence of the staff. After all, this drug is used by specialists of a completely different professional level.
It is important to study not only how Dysport operates. Reviews and contraindications also matter. Knowing the opinion of experts and other consumers about this drug, you can make the right choice.
Many have heard about the drug Dysport, which is a procedure that today is one of the safest and most effective in the fight against aging.
Dysport injections are effective replacement of surgical plastics. Injections with its use are suitable for both women and men.
As practice shows, surgical facelift, unlike this drug, does not eliminate crow's feet around the eyes, as well as facial wrinkles.
Information about what dysport injections are about, indications and contraindications to the use of the course of injections, possible complications, as well as the cost of services in beauty salons, is currently quite popular.
What happens after the injection
The main component of this drug is botulinum toxin type, And a high degree of purification. Due to the paralyzing effect that the component has on facial muscles, there is a temporary freezing of their motor abilities. Immobilized muscles help smooth facial wrinkles in a relatively short period of time.
The drug has proven itself in the beauty industry and is actively used for rejuvenation of the neckline, neck and face. It differs from the American counterpart (Botox) in that in the process of producing dysport they use better cleaning. The required individual dose is determined by the beautician during the preliminary consultation.
What is dysport
In normal condition, the facial muscles are attached to the inner surface of the skin. When they are reduced, such as smiling, talking, or squinting, they provide facial expressions. At a young age, the skin is quite elastic, so it can resist the formation of mimic wrinkles. However, with age there is a decrease in its tone and, as a result, the formation of skin folds.
Dysport is a type of neuroparalytic poisonHowever, due to the high degree of purification and low concentration, it does not adversely affect the state of health, since it is in this form that it is used in cosmetology. However, a small dose of botulinum toxin is enough so that, once in the tissue, it can block the movement of muscles. Therefore, for some time, the muscles are slightly paralyzed — that is, after the injection is injected, it becomes difficult for a person to squint his forehead or squint.
Active effect of the drug lasts for 6−12 months. The time of action depends on the brand of the drug and the number of injections given to the muscle tissue. Despite the fact that there is flaccid paralysis in the facial muscles, the sensitivity of the skin is not impaired.
This drug has passed all the necessary tests in more than 100 countries of the world and has been used in cosmetology on the territory of the Russian Federation for more than eight years. Used mainly for the most problematic areas - the area of the upper half of the face (eyes nose, forehead).
Indications for use:
- distortion of the corners of the mouth, eyebrows,
- increased sweating: palms, feet, armpits,
- wrinkles in eyes, forehead, lips.
- breastfeeding period, pregnancy,
- myasthenia gravis
- endocrine disruption,
- violation of blood clotting,
- period of exacerbation of somatic diseases,
- acute or chronic infections in the injection area.
After the procedures, there may be a feeling of stiffness of the face, a feeling of a mask. Curvature of the nasolabial folds, drooping of the eyelids, raising eyebrows, hematomas, and edema are possible.
Such side effects appear due to the lack of necessary qualifications of the specialist who performed the procedure, as well as his lack of knowledge of anatomy. This condition can last from three days to two weeks.
Также негативные последствия объясняются тем, что препарат имеет повышенную способность проникновения в системный кровоток. Для того чтобы предотвратить побочные явления, следует серьезно подойти к выбору клиники и специалиста, отдавая предпочтение высокому качеству, нежели низкой цене.
Noticeable changes occur after the first procedure, during the day. The end result becomes visible on the 15th day. During this time, wrinkles are smoothed. Patients are satisfied, because they did not have to resort to plastic surgery, limiting themselves to injections with the same result.
- During pregnancy and lactation perform procedures using Dysport is strictly prohibited.
- Antibiotics, like other drugs, are not recommended to be consumed less than three to four weeks before and after the course of injections,
- At observance of all recommendations of the cosmetologist, the duration of the effect lasts from three months to six months.
- After the procedure, you should not use any alcohol-containing drinks, as they neutralize the effect of the drug.
- Recommendations for the prevention of complications after the injection of the drug Dysport. What can not be done after the procedure: go to the sauna or bath, drink alcohol, coffee, tea. There are spicy, sunbathing, use face masks.
- There may be small edema on the face in the first days of injections. This is a normal phenomenon, which passes quickly enough.
- The maximum number of courses throughout the year is 3.
Dysort in the treatment of hyperhidrosis
This disease is characterized by increased sweating. The reason for it lies in the violation of the activity of the sympathetic nervous system. Even today in medicine there are no effective drugs that are completely safe to combat this disease.
Dysport injections are used. in the area of increased sweating: palms, feet and armpits. Sweating stops almost completely for a period of six months to a year.
Injection process. Only a qualified specialist who has a certificate confirming his special training has the right to conduct a course of injection with Dysport. The introduction of the drug is made directly into the muscle. Most often exposed to the upper part of the face.
The procedure is carried out on an outpatient basis with a thin needle. Its duration does not exceed 5 minutes. The newly introduced toxin has an instant effect on the muscles, relaxing them for a period of 6 to 12 months (depending on the metabolic rate of the body). Injections are relatively painless, not more painful than any other injection. After the introduction of the drug on the problem area is applied compress with ice.
Qualitatively performed procedure does not have unpleasant consequences, therefore, you should not be afraid of loss of sensitivity of the face or lowering eyebrows.
Age restrictions. From a biological point of view, the skin begins to age and lose its elasticity after the onset of 25 years of age. Therefore, to carry out procedures earlier is inappropriate.
Preparation for injection
In addition to the above contraindications (taking antibiotics, drinking alcohol, tea, coffee, smoking), should be avoided activities that require a tilt position, for example: cleaning floors, working in the garden, ironing. This is due to the fact that a strong blood flow to the face can affect the uniformity of distribution of the drug.
Undesirable deformation. What to do
If after the procedures, asymmetry of the face occurred, it is a sign of incompetence of the specialist who performed the procedure, or a violation of the dose and preparation technology. In order to make a correction to correct the negative consequences, some time must pass. For the correction of the problem area, the following procedures can be prescribed: myostimulation, massage, taking vitamin preparations of group B.
The price of the drug may vary depending on the institution in which the procedure is carried out. The estimated cost of one injection today ranges from 100 to 500 p. The total amount will come from the selected correction zone and the number of dysport injections.
The total amount is as follows:
- forehead area - from 8 to 15 units,
- nose bridge - from 8 to 15 units,
- nasolabial area - from 5 to 8 units,
- neckline and neck - from 25 to 30 units.
Total cost calculated in each individual case. The drug is strictly prescription.
Features of the drug
Dysport is manufactured in France by the pharmaceutical company Beaufour Ipsen Pharma and in the UK under the supervision of French colleagues. The use of Dysport injections in cosmetology exceeds more than 20 years.
The preparation includes the following components:
- type A hemagglutinin (otherwise botulinum toxin),
- human albumin,
Botulinum toxin is a highly toxic substance derived from bacteria of the genus Clostridium botulinum. The component paralytic affects the nervous system, when properly used, it blocks some excessively moving parts of muscle structures. Inadequate use can cause botulism infection.
For cosmetic purposes, doctors use a negligible amount of toxin, which does not affect the systemic processes in the body and cannot provoke serious complications.
The mechanism of the substance is the relief of nerve impulses.fed into the muscle channels with subsequent loss of their contractility. The activity of muscle receptors is reduced until the end of action of the drug.
The duration of the paralytic effect varies from 6 to 12 months depending on the area of injection.
It is widely used in pediatric practice for the treatment and prevention of foot deformities in cerebral palsy.
Dysport shots have several advantages over alternative drugs with a similar effect on nerve impulses. So, when compared with Botox, Dysport has a more intense and prolonged effect, which significantly affects the patient's budget.
Other benefits are:
- Instant result. The effect after the procedure is noticeable after only 1-2 days. This advantage gives women the opportunity to quickly rejuvenate before an important event.
- Long lasting effect. The result after injection therapy is maintained up to six months. If necessary, preserve youthful skin for 1-1.5 years, you must enter 2-3 injections of the drug.
- Delayed action A feature of the drug is a gradual increase in the action of the drug, which is observed after each session of botulinum therapy. Already 3 years after the start of the correction, 2-3 injections per year will be sufficient.
- Neurotoxic action. The rapid effect is due to the high content of toxic compounds in the composition of the drug. Despite this, the activity of Dysport is somewhat lower than Botox. So, 4 units of the drug Dysport are equal to 1 unit of Botox. Therefore, the capacity of Dysport is larger, which is reflected in the price.
- Depth of impact. The degree of penetration into the subcutaneous and muscular structures reaches 3 cm. This exceptional feature is also a disadvantage due to the occurrence of intense painful sensations, the omission of tissues and the feeling of aching muscles.
The neuroparalytic effect of Dysport injections can spread to other parts of the face, not far from the injection area.
Used in the manufacture of the drug albumin is conservative and may affect the development of edema and the appearance of allergic reactions.
Indications for use
Injection cosmetology refers to the category of minimally invasive procedures that require compliance with the rules, indications and other special instructions for use.
Dysport injections are used in cosmetology practice in the following cases:
- the appearance of deep inter-brow wrinkles,
- horizontal wrinkles on the forehead:
- fine wrinkles around and under the eyes,
- eyebrow line drop,
- aging of the neck and décolleté,
- excessive muscle facial activity.
With the help of the tool, you can tighten your cheeks, make your cheekbones more expressive. With a pronounced asymmetry, you can significantly improve the appearance, equalize certain parts of the face. Experts recommend Dysport injections for patients with dry, sensitive skin.
What kind of drug it is, how it works and who is shown in more detail in the video.
Before the procedure, the doctor must make sure that there are possible contraindications:
- eye pathologies (male, cataract),
- low blood clotting ability
- lung diseases
- infectious diseases of any nature in the acute period,
- pregnancy and lactation,
- early age up to 18 years
- inflammation in the area of intended administration (acne, acne, boils, etc.),
- epileptic seizures,
- oncological formations of any genesis and localization,
- allergic reactions to the constituent components of the drug.
Despite its simplicity and short duration of the procedure, the drug can cause a variety of reactions from the body's immunity.
In the presence of various complications, the reaction can be unpredictable and irreversible.
Zones of introduction
Predominantly, Dysport injections are used to correct age-related changes in the upper part of the face. The drug is not used in a concentrated form. Before administration, it is diluted with sodium chlorine (solution of 0.9%).
A single treatment zone for the upper face should not exceed 150–200 U of the preparation. The main areas of injection include:
- Frontal zone. On the forehead eliminate deep and fine horizontal wrinkles. The correction procedure has up to 6 Dysport shots.
- Eyebrow area. Vertical wrinkles often occur in this area, and the appearance of the face becomes gloomy, sad. To determine the localization of the introduction of the required maximum muscle tension in the eyebrow space. Correction is carried out in 2-4 injections.
- The back of the nose. On the back of the nose is localized a small number of fine wrinkles, which also affect the appearance of the woman. For correction, it is enough to designate 2 points of the intended injection.
- The area around the eyes. The injection is administered in the area of the outer corners of the eye, distributing the drug with your fingers immediately after the injection under the eyes. Before the introduction, the doctor determines 3-4 points in the area of the eye's literary muscles.
The dosage for administration in different parts of the face varies according to many criteria, for example, the thickness of the skin, the severity of the relief, the structure of the skin, and its quality.
When administered in certain areas, doctors are guided by the following allowable doses:
- Eyebrow. The volume of the drug varies from 40 to 42 units.
- Frontal zone. The drug is injected 1.5-2 cm above the brow line. Permissible dose of not more than 90 units.
- “Crow's feet” or wrinkles around the eyes. The injection site is determined by an indent of 2 cm to the ear and a dosage of not more than 120 U on both sides.
The treatment of facial muscle structures begins with minimal therapeutic doses. In the following procedures, you can slightly increase the dosage.
After some time, the interval between the courses of injection correction can be increased to 8-9 months.
Read here about the effectiveness of Blefarogel from bags under the eyes.
It is important for a specialist to follow the drug administration algorithm to exclude possible complications. Before the procedure, the doctor additionally examines the patient’s skin condition for rashes or pustules.
At this stage, the dosage of the drug is determined for each treated zone. The technique of the procedure consists in the following steps:
- make up removal if necessary
- skin treatment with antiseptic solution,
- dot marking in the area of correction,
- anesthetic cream with severe pain,
- treatment of the injection site with an antiseptic.
After each injection, the doctor massages the skin, distributing the composition under the skin structures. Ice is applied to the injection site every 4 hours to eliminate puffiness and possible papules.
The concealment of serious diseases for the sake of temporary beauty is fraught with complications from various organs and systems, even death.
The use of alcohol, drugs or drugs that are forbidden for the procedure on the eve of injections almost always leads to serious complications.
Complications and consequences
Despite the many advantages and benefits, after the procedure, complications of a temporary or longer nature may occur.
Temporary occur as a normal reaction of the skin to external influence and persist for about 2-3 days. Long require removal because they reduce the cosmetic effect of the treatment and worsen the appearance of the patient. The main complications include:
- asymmetrical parts of the face
- the omission of eyebrows,
- arresting the mobility of the wrong muscles
- central omission and elevation of the temporal part of the eyebrow.
Complications often arise due to improper preparation of the patient, due to violations of the technique of administering the drug, use of the drug at home, insufficient antiseptic, exceeding the required dosage.
By itself, the drug does not pose a danger to the life and health of the patient in the absence of contraindications. Patients may experience headaches, soreness at the injection site, puffiness and allergic reactions, paresthesia of certain parts of the face, double vision.
Important! The procedure should be carried out only in specialized shops. The drug is opened in front of the patient, requires special storage conditions. Cosmetology clinics have guarantees of successful correction, specialists, as a rule, have a lot of experience.
Savings on health can provoke even greater costs to correct errors during correction.
This material is dedicated to the filler Juviderm Volum.
Under the link https://cosmetolog-expert.ru/plastika-litsa/feyslifting/inektsii/lipolitiki-volshebnyie-krasotyi.html you can evaluate the effect of lipolitikov for the face of the photo before and after the introduction.
- maintaining a vertical position for 3-4 hours,
- Do not touch the face, do not massage the skin for 24 hours,
- Do not rub the eyes, the frontal area and the injection sites for about 2 weeks,
- it is impossible to make sharp muscle contractions with facial structures for about a week,
- complete abandonment of alcoholic beverages up to a month.
In infectious diseases, tetracycline antibiotics and preparations from the group of aminoglycosides should not be taken. These groups of drugs reduce the effectiveness of corrective rejuvenation.
Forecasts and efficiency
The first results are noticeable, 1-3 days after the manipulation. Every day the results will be more visible. The duration of the result depends on the correction zone, the amount of botulin, compliance with all the recommendations of the doctor and lasts from 6 to 9 months.
Treatment of diseases with drugs of various groups and a general deterioration of health significantly reduce the effect of the drug.
If a healthy lifestyle is followed, the rules of care for the person after the procedure increase the effectiveness of corrective therapy for up to a year.
The average cost per 1 unit of Dysport in the regions of Russia will be 120 rubles. The final cost depends entirely on the amount of the drug, on the treated area, on the region where the patient lives.
The price includes expert advice, tests (if there are laboratories), treatment of cosmetic defects before the rejuvenation procedure.
Analogues of Dysport are classified by the main component in the composition and similarity of pharmacological groups. This classification allows patients to choose alternative methods for the correction of age-related changes in the presence of contraindications to the use of Dysport.
According to the main substance
Dysport-like preparations by active ingredient are:
- Botox (made in the USA). The drug is based on the active botulinum toxin of group A. It is used for cosmetology purposes to eliminate the age relief of the skin, fill the volume of the lips or cheeks, if necessary. The drug has the same contraindications as Dysport.
- Relatox (made in Russia). Russian botulinum toxin has a large range of aesthetic and therapeutic effects.
Ideally used for the correction of facial wrinkles of any location, with hyperhidrosis and facial cramps of any origin. Before using the drug should take into account all indications and contraindications.
The dose of neurotoxin in both preparations is minimal, does not cause generalized paralysis, does not lead to botulism. Efficiency is maintained from 6 to 10 months, after which additional injection correction is required.
Aesthetic and therapeutic effect can be achieved using drugs on effective similarity. The main ones include:
- Kseomin (made in Germany). Produced by the well-known pharmaceutical company Merz and widely used in clinics in Russia and the CIS countries. Xeomin can be applied even with the smallest wrinkles of any localization.
- Lantoks (made in China). The preparation contains sucrose, gelatin, dextrins, which reduces the spread of neurotoxin molecules in neighboring tissues. It is used to eliminate wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, in the neck and décolleté area.
In the video, the leading cosmetologist will try to dispel the myths and talk about the real action of botulinum therapy.
Коррекция морщин ботулотоксином является популярным методом коррекции возрастных изменений у пациентов любого возраста.
Правильно проведенная процедура подарит пациентам молодость и красоту кожи лица на долгое время при своевременной коррекции.
If you had a face rejuvenation experience with Dysport injections, you can share your impressions in the form of comments and feedback below.